Exchange option Circlet scrolls to Noble Upgrade stone removed, surprise @juji @hime

Gianfry

Hello, i was collecting same to my friends all circlet scrolls and i was waiting the new update coz i was inactive, also, i didnt know u were removing this option and i wasted my collection really destroyed my wish to upgrade my kaliel and others by exchanging scrolls to Noble Upgrade Stones for Crystal of Dawns...really and i was waiting the update...I've tried to contact Support by Ticket, they answered me they are not able to exanchge my scrolls to crystal of dawns but unique possible was try to ask in forum to our GMs...

If @Juji and @Hime please, can add for like 1week or something like this, an special npc, or add this option to exchange, or if they are unable to add just to ask to devs to do this for our server...was really appreciate by me and by everyone who had no possible to login/follow the update in these days...Just for 1 time only, please, listen some request help from us, even if i lost the hope, i try ask it