Reduce Adena farm in IOS

dej4vu23

Hello players of chronos and naia ! 
I think we are facing some pple that they only care about how to scam our hard working money! 
i started play again in this server chronos after 3 years brake and I have said last time I quit that I will never return back, btw I gave them a chance beacuse I was seeing some friends they use to farm like 5 bill per day in 6 hours iOS ! So I spent almost 5 k in game to gear my self buying ncoins and resell them for adena  to be in that point to farm my owne adena without need buy them or neeed spend so much ncoins except my tickets for iOS and storm ! After that they bring a new update and they **** up the adena rates + they reduce the time from 6 hours to 3 ! Their excuse was that it was coming with the update ! So after that I return only to  afk farm ! No destiny pack no tickets only prestige pack on ! After so long time I smiled again after the new update I was able again to farm some good adena ! So I buyed like 100 tickets for IOS and storm again and I started again to enjoy my game because at least I start upgrade my char and try to catch they other players who are already miles away in gears and lvl! And now you decide to nerf again the game ! @Hime@JujiGratz for pushing me and dozens other players To L2 core ! Good luck with business!! As I said you don’t deserve a single cents of our money!!! I wish one day you will start lisent to your pple!  Good luck 🤞 all ! Bye bye chronos

My question is why they can do it like that why they do not nerf toi where just whelthy ppl cab farm like 20+ the rest server have to share or do it in full pt witch not so much benefit as they get now we actually can make in 3 h with mid gear 3 to 4b and here we go they realise to much normal ppl farming to easy straight nerf so those stupids can buy nc and only way to gear up faster. Thanks again big thinking to move to 4game live or new starting servers essence

Mate, have you even tried Core?

Adena there are abysmal comparing to what you get here. Sure it is cheaper on many items but in essence imo it's even worse there.

Core also has a lot less ppl playing. 

But sure, if you wanna pay 5k $ go for it, you'd be a top dog.

Increasing or decreasing the adena farm will only change how fast inflation will come. While they dont introduce a reasonable adena sink in the game the market will continue to be this madness. Everything new/good is obtainable only through ncoin, the adena only circulates among players and never disappear. 

On 2/24/2021 at 7:11 AM, QutLaw said:

My question is why they can do it like that why they do not nerf toi where just whelthy ppl cab farm like 20+ the rest server have to share or do it in full pt witch not so much benefit as they get now we actually can make in 3 h with mid gear 3 to 4b and here we go they realise to much normal ppl farming to easy straight nerf so those stupids can buy nc and only way to gear up faster. Thanks again big thinking to move to 4game live or new starting servers essence

OK, no... 

1: this update nerfed toi to about 70% of what it was. Mobs used to drop adena every time. Now they don't.

2: toi 1 week = 10-20b max / player, and that's a fairly geared player, top 100 of server only. Top 20 or top 10 of the server obviously farm more.

3: IoS1 = 1b/day which is 7b a WEEK if single spot, 14b/week if 2 spots. Ios2 = 2.3-2.4b/day for 1 spot, double that if 2 spots. Thats 16.8b/week or 33.6b/week if double spot. 

4: fields of crisis was added which nets 500kk-20b/week depending on luck.

This complaint about toi needing a nerf is rediculous. More adena is farmed in other places, you just need to understand how to farm better. Toi is the only content to focus on once you get 114+. Nothing about it needs to change, except they should sell recharge stones.