Support classes left behind

When will you guys do things to help support classes?  Thus far, you keep pumping out tons of events that benefit DD classes, but support classes don't have a place where they can solo (for example - tanks, healers, iss that don't have clans or friends to play with). All of the current Lv. 5 dyes are specifically for damage dealing classes, why are there no CON dyes like that?  A lot of the support classes get left behind when the DD classes start their daily or weekly adena farming because the DD's can solo.  Tanks/Healers/Iss can't.  When will you stop leaving support classes behind?

Maybe give them a few ideas, idk how to help you if you don't have friends or a clan.  Are you asking for enough dd power where your support is now a damage dealing support?  Who are you healing or buffing?   A tank isn't supposed to go out and smash monster by him/her self.   It;s called support for a reason, be thankful you don't have to spend the money a real DD has to.   They need to bring back permanently party bonus, at least in a few more areas.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

Maybe give them a few ideas, idk how to help you if you don't have friends or a clan.  Are you asking for enough dd power where your support is now a damage dealing support?  Who are you healing or buffing?   A tank isn't supposed to go out and smash monster by him/her self.   It;s called support for a reason, be thankful you don't have to spend the money a real DD has to.   They need to bring back permanently party bonus, at least in a few more areas.

All support needs a pve transformation that only works in pve, and makes them as viable as a middle range dd.

Also, a healers can spec into dd and solo, and a stacked iss can solo as well, but the amount of gear required is alot... 

Tanks, well I don't have a good idea for them yet.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:29 PM, iHyperlite said:

Tanks, well I don't have a good idea for them yet.

Tanks can actually do decent damage with using same skill dps set up as Yul or Tyr that's skill damage based but yes takes good to crazy gear for making it a walk in the park experience

this is based on my personal experience as my main is a severely neglected Tank that every odd year I level up a bit with my Tyrants dual class gear to get back in top 10 class ranking - yes Tanks can use light armor and fist weapons & use skills when set on macro

anyways hope folks are aware that with the upcoming Red Libra & 2nd Stone of Destiny many support players will change to DD, not me though as unless I can change the Tank to Evi there's zero reason for me to change the main class as I will not play it period - Dual class only for me. would need a main - dual exchange service for me to play again "main class" :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

Tanks can actually do decent damage with using same skill dps set up as Yul or Tyr that's skill damage based but yes takes good to crazy gear for making it a walk in the park experience

this is based on my personal experience as my main is a severely neglected Tank that every odd year I level up a bit with my Tyrants dual class gear to get back in top 10 class ranking - yes Tanks can use light armor and fist weapons & use skills when set on macro

anyways hope folks are aware that with the upcoming Red Libra & 2nd Stone of Destiny many support players will change to DD, not me though as unless I can change the Tank to Evi there's zero reason for me to change the main class as I will not play it period - Dual class only for me. would need a main - dual exchange service for me to play again "main class" :)

my biggest annoyance with the new stone oof destiny is that the erthia class is still locked to xfer to, but an erthia can xfer to any class. that sucks :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

my biggest annoyance with the new stone oof destiny is that the erthia class is still locked to xfer to, but an erthia can xfer to any class. that sucks :(

agreed, @Juji why is that ? it's not like meastro or dominator class as those erthia classes are simple mage / melee type aka nothing crazy special ?

• Like 1