Impossible

Hi,

I am an evi 108 full exalted with some RB jewels:
+ Enhanced Octavis Earring +3
+ Atlas +12 Earring
+ Enhanced Istina's Ring +3
+ Enhanced Octavis Ring +3

Have advanced lv 5 Water Tanga

The rest is just exalted and I completed all exalted quests until 110...

I go and do Imperial Tomb and my normal damage is 55... 88... And Critical hits of 1.2k... 

I belong to a lvl 12 clan and still shitty damage... How is it possible that we can freely play having that nasty damage...

I see only one difference between a private pvp server and this server, the private one is cheaper

PD: I am not complaining about killing mobs slowly, I am complaining about not even possible to progress with extremely low damage against mobs...

1.  You did not complete all exalted quests, last one is 110.

2.  Evi's 1/3 hp skill got nerfed if mobs were yellow or higher to you.

3.  Evi damage depends on creating the right macros to trigger all their skills, auto attack and not setting your macros correctly will disappoint you. Evi are simple toon but at the same time they are not if you do not build them correctly.

4. Also those jewels you have are not real boss jewels, they are what people who could not afford boss jewels use to use.  

5.  AP setup is very important for Evi's also.

• Thanks 1

Hi Slycutter,

Thank you for reply!

1. Yes, you are right I have not completed all exalted quest, I am missing 110 only.

2. I am killing mobs in Ivory crater and I see them white but what I meant is that Imperial tomb zone is impossible.

3. Of course I am using skills, my current macro is:
Fluid Weave
Lateral Hit (Enchanted +4 Power)
Left Sidestep (Enchanted +2 chance)
Back step
Backspin impact
Spinning kick
Right Sidestep
Flying knee Kick
Chin Strike
Stamp Punch

5. AP? Sorry I am not sure what is AP

That macro is way too long and not efficient when I get home I post the ones I use (solo, assist an archer, assist a tank/melee dd).    There are skills in there that are not needed and fluid weave actually slows down your damage.   

AP = Ability points.

Also there mega skill of evi's does not show in your actual damage but shows on the mobs health.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EviAgnieska said:

Hi,

I am an evi 108 full exalted with some RB jewels:
+ Enhanced Octavis Earring +3
+ Atlas +12 Earring
+ Enhanced Istina's Ring +3
+ Enhanced Octavis Ring +3

Have advanced lv 5 Water Tanga

The rest is just exalted and I completed all exalted quests until 110...

I go and do Imperial Tomb and my normal damage is 55... 88... And Critical hits of 1.2k... 

I belong to a lvl 12 clan and still shitty damage... How is it possible that we can freely play having that nasty damage...

I see only one difference between a private pvp server and this server, the private one is cheaper

PD: I am not complaining about killing mobs slowly, I am complaining about not even possible to progress with extremely low damage against mobs...

u need artifacts / agathions / talismans / bloody wep

sadly, the game is not balanced for purely exalted gear and what u list.

you with that gear in a proper party should still be able to complete the quest in 1 hour though.

Solo Macro:

left sidestep

right sidestep

backspin impact

lateral hit

gravity hit

attack

attack

Assist Range DD:

target johndoe

assist

left sidestep

right sidestep

lateral hit

attack

attack

Assist tank/melee dd

target johndoe

assist

backstep

flying knee kick

attack

right sidestep

lateral hit

attack

• Like 2

Ability points up to 108:

Row 1 4 might 4 element

Row 2 3 focus

Row 3 2 Skill Mastery 3 in crit damage

Row 4 2 might 2 skill power 1 skill cooldown

Row 5 2 stun 1 elemental attack  - 109 go elemental attack again and 110 get combat master

• Like 1

First of all welcome!
Then about gear, try to join many clan raids in order to get a R110 armor set & weapon.
Macro:

- Right Step (Hex enchanted)

- Flying Knee (Hex enchanted)

- avoid Left Step too many jumping make you lose time on damage per mob.

Hunting zone:

- Don't chase your lvl zones, you are undergeared

- 103 zones are good for you. You need to be efficient at your kill rate, it makes no sense to spend more than 3 seconds on a mob, this is not efficient. Check Enchanted Valley.

Enchanting skills:

- Enchant Right Step & Flying Knee to minimum +5 or +7 then use blessed to make it +10.

- Lateral hit if you implement it into your macro, I skip it because I kill in 2-3 sec max.

- Forgotten - Physical Power to +6 and higher later.

Items:

- Agathion Scorpio +7 gives patk critical damage

- After exalted seed bracelet go for Agathion Leo +7 give patk damage.

- R99+7 or higher Bloody Weapon. R99+7 Bloody due to PVE bonus and elements.

- R99+6 Set (buy it or safe for a R99 Bloody armor set)

-  Logging or insanity Talisman, later Seven Sign and Abundance lvl1.

- Try to put Artifact books, lvl1 and upgrade slowly the lvl of your book. Fill it with basic Artifacts to get Damage bonus.

- Wait next cloak event and get an Elmore+7 or try to make one when you can.

- Dyes STR+5/CHA+5, unless you want to try your luck with the new ones from Dye Crystals.

- Jewelry, depends a lot, Angel Ring+6/Baium etc, mostly too expensive and less beneficial for a starter.

Adena:

- Make a YUL as Dual Class for better farm, or Dreadnought for pulling for people.

- Check Rose's, buy cheap, sell higher, same for scrolls for XP.

- Keep an eye on the market.

After all enjoy game. I would recommend going to illegal server if you want to really enjoy the game. If your wallet is big enough, stay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW!  I'm "almost" speechless LOL.  Really What The @#$% !!!

I appreciate you giving this guy advice but..... do you even test DPS/XP per hour when you are making your macros 😬

OK, so here is your solo macro:

/useskill Right Sidestep

/attack

Here is your IT/Group Macro:

/useskill Right Side Step

/attack

Here is your Callista Macro:

/useskill Right Sidestep

/attack

AND do Lateral Hit Manually every 20 seconds.....

The reason these macros are superior are;

1) Inside Position will be up permanently.

2) At your level, with your gear, a big chunk of your damage will come from Heavy Hand.  You can't proc Heavy Hand with skills.....

A few things to note in preemptive response to the nay-sayers.  In a group with an Iss they will be using Cripple/Assualt and Chaos; additionally it is almost certain others in group will be doing some type of debuff.  So, in IT for example, the mobs you are fighting will already reach full debuff without yours; so why use it?  Lateral Hit is a SLOW skill; you can get off 5-6 hits in the time it takes to "cast" it.  

You should be hunting in EV, SV, or Crater with your toon (if solo).  

Lose the Istina Ring; it is only 10% Crit Dmg.  The free Paulina Crit Dmg is better. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Ability points up to 108:

Row 1 4 might 4 element

Row 2 3 focus

Row 3 2 Skill Mastery 3 in crit damage

Row 4 2 might 2 skill power 1 skill cooldown

Row 5 2 stun 1 elemental attack  - 109 go elemental attack again and 110 get combat master

????? 

Skill Power???????

Go read the Description of Distortion :(

@RodahDo you even understand an EVI or how to play one.  Obviously Extase does but I do not think you have a rented clue.  My evi was fine could solo many areas before the last update, now I have to upgrade its armor and elemental defense for it to go back to those areas.    Those macros were given to me by 114+ evi's so I guess you know more than them lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

@RodahDo you even understand an EVI or how to play one.  Obviously Extase does but I do not think you have a rented clue.  My evi was fine could solo many areas before the last update, now I have to upgrade its armor and elemental defense for it to go back to those areas.    Those macros were given to me by 114+ evi's so I guess you know more than them lol.

So look, I really do apologize if I came off as an a$$.  I can see now why you suggested that macro.  But I'm going to be honest with you; that 114 Evis did you a massive disservice.  I have a 110 Evis which I use to farm; it has average gear and cruises in FoM.  I would guess my Evis is much closer to yours in gear as opposed to the 114 you spoke with.

So think about it for a bit.... unless an Evis is STRONG and WELL GEARED (like a 114) ALL of our attack skills are debuffs, that's it.  They do garbage damage.  AND, this 114 told you to do FIVE debuffs before you even start attacking????  What kind of sense does that make?

Compare that with keeping Inside Position up non-stop; +40 Crit Rate, +20% Crit Dmg, +15% P.Attack and then add the benefits of more Heavy Punch Procs. 

EDIT:  Imagine if I (115 Tyrr) went into the Tyrr forums and told a new Maestro with Exalted Gear to use skill macros.  I would be doing them a disservice because their damage would be horrible with skills.  That's what this 114 Evis did to you.

• Like 1

@EviAgnieska

I forgot to mention:

- Ruby lvl4, Opal lvl4, emeral lvl4 (became cheaper)

- do yourself a favor when you go solo in a zone without a buffer who can also heal, Tanzanite lvl5 & Diamond lvl5.

For my part I got the items I told you earlier, added Greater Tanzanite & Greater Diamond and my evi is running easy survival mode in Forest of Mirror at lvl110, before that stay in EV or SV.

Swap G.Tanzanite if you feel you recover enough HP from your hits & exchange it for a Red Cat lvl 3/4, they became much cheaper.

110 makes a huge bump to your character.

Before update, my evi was 109 and doing okay in FoM. After update, it had some issues, so I added both items I told you before, once it has hit 110, I would remove them, since the evi became higher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@EviAgnieska

I forgot to mention:

- Ruby lvl4, Opal lvl4, emeral lvl4 (became cheaper)

By cheaper, how much are we talking about? Is it even worth it going for an item that you cannot resell and that gives a very small boost? Isn't it better to just save and get lvl 5 or get something that you can resell, like a better weapon.

Genuine question, I recently came back to the game and I might be wrong but still I see no point going for lvl 4.

Hello adventurers, I would like some help if possible.
I didn't play for a long time and I'm a little lost with the market. Prices are pretty high, aren't they?
I'm Feoh storm 110, but since I stopped playing a long time ago, I had sold my items.
I currently have only r99 + 12 bloody retributer, dye +15 int +15 cha, radiant circlet +3 and jewels lv 4.
I would like help to give a significant increase but with a maximum of 150b of expenses initially. What to Buy?
artifacts, agathion? thanks and sorry for the english.

22 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I think 1 major factor missing to make that work is the note that the Evi will need a full reuse build to support it. 

Most solo spots, the Evi should 1-2 shot mobs. If you spend 5s casting a skill when u could get 5 hits in, it's just slower xp, even if you are doing more dmg on the target. 

Minimal actions to clear a spot = fastest xp

5 hours ago, JustAnotherSadGuy said:

Hello adventurers, I would like some help if possible.

I didn't play for a long time and I'm a little lost with the market. Prices are pretty high, aren't they?

I'm Feoh storm 110, but since I stopped playing a long time ago, I had sold my items.

I currently have only r99 + 12 bloody retributer, dye +15 int +15 cha, radiant circlet +3 and jewels lv 4.

I would like help to give a significant increase but with a maximum of 150b of expenses initially. What to Buy?
artifacts, agathion? thanks and sorry for the english.

Do you have +10 bloody Robes?  R99 bloody robes are not very overpriced.

Other than that your not setup horribly to return if you got 150 billion.

If your looking to maximize damage pve wise:

Artifact book level 3 filled even if its just +0 artifacts to trigger the bonuses which are big

Clan belt level 2 is cheaper than ruler authority but really good for damage

Stay away from cloaks right now too overpriced as a buy back in item.

I say start with the robes, artifact book, clan belt maybe cost you 50 billion total for all that and see how your damage is and grow further from there.

14 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Do you have +10 bloody Robes?  R99 bloody robes are not very overpriced.

Other than that your not setup horribly to return if you got 150 billion.

If your looking to maximize damage pve wise:

Artifact book level 3 filled even if its just +0 artifacts to trigger the bonuses which are big

Clan belt level 2 is cheaper than ruler authority but really good for damage

Stay away from cloaks right now too overpriced as a buy back in item.

I say start with the robes, artifact book, clan belt maybe cost you 50 billion total for all that and see how your damage is and grow further from there.

Sly drop some feoh makros if u can , cuz not sure why im having a bit delays , thats my makro 

• Mass Ruin
  • updraft Destruction
  • Elemental burst
  • elemental storm 
  • quadruple elemental blast
  • shadow snare

Ok shadow snare is in your macro that is a targeted AOE.  Sort of like archers Phoenix Arrow or Dagger Poison Swarm.  All work in a macro but the first time through you have set it on the floor to where it should be target (it won't auto target).  Also add in (space before)%C after each skill, if a skill is on cooldown in your macro it will skip it and go to the next line.  See if that helps.  

So example /useskill massruin %c

12 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Ok shadow snare is in your macro that is a targeted AOE.  Sort of like archers Phoenix Arrow or Dagger Poison Swarm.  All work in a macro but the first time through you have set it on the floor to where it should be target (it won't auto target).  Also add in (space before)%C after each skill, if a skill is on cooldown in your macro it will skip it and go to the next line.  See if that helps.  

So example /useskill massruin %c

Thanks , 

I know about shadow snare and how to set it up thnx anyway :)

just a gaps between skills what annoys me the most.. seems might be delay issue too,

will try to skip cooldown skills , hope it will help as now it runs whole makro and toon stays  3secs before he starts makro again..

6 minutes ago, gags said:

Thanks , 

I know about shadow snare and how to set it up thnx anyway :)

just a gaps between skills what annoys me the most.. seems might be delay issue too,

will try to skip cooldown skills , hope it will help as now it runs whole makro and toon stays  3secs before he starts makro again..

Have just tried looks a bit better  now, but most annoying thing when whole makro runs out toon needs 1s to think before it starts makro again :) that why yull is better, as it has basic attacks and it not that noticeable as on feoh :)