tank skills bugs or?

Uriel831

Hi

i tested tank (shilien templar lvl 104) important skill to survive and i see several discrepancies with skill description and efect:

1. only self buffs (templar aura +10% P/M def + 7,4% enchant; clan advent 5% P/M def)                                      2. with standard Doomcryer buffs

Skill Raise shield ---- descr. + 100% P def ------ reality 68% increase     ///////                                                               reality 80% P def  increase

Skill Focus shield ---- descr. + 100% M def ------ reality 67% increase  ////////                                                                reality 77% M def  increase

Skill Nine Aeglis---- descr + 50% P/M def ------ reality 34% P def, 34% M def  increase ////////                                     reality 40% P def,  39 % M def   increase

Skill Templar Frenzy--- descr + 120% M def----  reality 80% increase //////////////////                                                       reality 92 % M def  increase

Knight harmony from Doomcryer ---- descr + 45% P def, 15 % M def --- reality 30 % P def,, 10% M def. 

Horn Melody from Doomcryer ---- descr. + 35% P def, 40% M def ---- reality 24 % P def, 27% M def     

So pls other tanks look on it and test if i am wrong or something strange happend, because skills are nerfd. Or where is problem in formulation of skill description and real working.          

This explanation i can not take. If difficulty will be 5% maybe, but if this mechanic is right and we lost huge P def and M def this is not right, espetially after this salvation nerf. 

If exist maximum in P/M def values and with items and buffs after skill use i reach maximum, that ok if i lost some %. Skill must be work as description. If some skills increase HP about 50% so must be 50% not 30%. Otherwise is a cheat on us. 

So if someone wise know real mechanics calculation not speculation and rumors so write here.

You have 2 really well know dedicated tanks commenting on your post, you won't get much better than that. It's as they said, basically most if not all of the buff in L2 are applied over base values and not over final values. This is the case for our skills, no rumor, no speculation. It won't be any different any time soon, get over it.

• 2 months later...
On 16.12.2017 at 6:14 PM, Uriel831 said:

This explanation i can not take. If difficulty will be 5% maybe, but if this mechanic is right and we lost huge P def and M def this is not right, espetially after this salvation nerf. 

If exist maximum in P/M def values and with items and buffs after skill use i reach maximum, that ok if i lost some %. Skill must be work as description. If some skills increase HP about 50% so must be 50% not 30%. Otherwise is a cheat on us. 

So if someone wise know real mechanics calculation not speculation and rumors so write here.

The Problem is that you think it would be good how you wish it. But the game always made a difference on this so its nothing that should suprise anyone.

Not that you get me wrong i think its hard for tanks now but i am still able to PVE and PVP very good. so dont try to change the system, better change gameplay to make your class work again.

There is also a good part of fixed values not being affected by modifiers, and is obviously when you got debuffed.

also, i remember in old updates we don't even have real descriptions of buffs/debuffs, they used to say something like "increase p.def. effect"
so only having the description there is pretty nice even if sometimes have some errors, or you need to know some mechanics of the game to fully understand how they apply.

Archived