Server dead?

Helloo all..i dont know what it's like on the other server (naia,giran etc) but on chronos it is a disaster...i haven't suffered like this since 2010!so LAG i have not seen since we played illegal interlude,i can't log in game,i can't farm,i can not move..i take disconnect every 10 min..

WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?!

it doesn't  seem normal for something like this to happen on the OFFICIAL SERVER!OMG

earn a lot of money from this game,solve this problem..it is not a problem that has arisen now,it's an old problem and you don't do anything about it!shame! 

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Uhm, now are the servers dead as topic title says or you're just having connectivity issues?

does is seem normal to you not to be able to log in for 2 days?

is an official server,if it was a illegal server i had no pretensions 

15 minutes ago, CoL said:

Lol server is full of accounts to increase their chance to get items from this absurd event, not full of "real" people. Plus we have a nasty melee lag and GMs are not answering our questions. "Server dead" looks pretty much accurate as a thread title to me.

Stay safe.

true:|

lol I have 10 year old PC with 2gb gddr5 graphics card and 16gb ram , 100mbps internet connection and I have maybe 1 dc per week  and that could also be my ISP, stop blaming NCsoft and fix your ***.

inb4 flames!

1 hour ago, Gizzer said:

lol I have 10 year old PC with 2gb gddr5 graphics card and 16gb ram , 100mbps internet connection and I have maybe 1 dc per week  and that could also be my ISP, stop blaming NCsoft and fix your ***.

inb4 flames!

when your afk 23.95/7 you won't notice the lag

1 hour ago, Degus said:

when your afk 23.95/7 you won't notice the lag

There's always someone on

2 hours ago, Gizzer said:

inb4 flames!

forums thats "not lagging" and its "our computers". Never fails. 

Most of have pcs that are blow yours away and are having issues.... So maybe its none of us and it is NCSoft... how can we can we fix a pc that is better thatn yours.  You proved your point by your statement that its not us its them.

No one is running this game on windows xp or dial up so lol

• Like 1