FINALLY! No lag No DC for almost 2 days.

XJY

On 4/18/2021 at 2:26 AM, DorfL2 said:

Wow NCSOFT took 2 years to fix this problem.

Now server is really smooth. Hopefully more players join this game.

AND NCSOFT, please fix the NEW ACCOUNT CREATION problem.

New players can't join the game.

When you fix something, but u break something else...like a mechanic that remains with the last 2-3  bolts....

well, now you have to work to give back a little liveliness to the game, you could start by removing the areas of exp 1 -> 76 that do not serve anyone (forsaken, VOS, fod for example) and replace them with areas exp 103 -> 110, give back a sense to dwarves crafter and spoiler (recreating a craft system) give back a sense to summoners, reopen catacombs and necropolis, return to a diversification of the classes more clear-cut than the current

29 minutes ago, alebri78 said:

well, now you have to work to give back a little liveliness to the game, you could start by removing the areas of exp 1 -> 76 that do not serve anyone (forsaken, VOS, fod for example) and replace them with areas exp 103 -> 110, give back a sense to dwarves crafter and spoiler (recreating a craft system) give back a sense to summoners, reopen catacombs and necropolis, return to a diversification of the classes more clear-cut than the current

how about a dandy ball?  ohh wait, 2!

I see no lag as yul, game works well + i have 1 mentee an othell and the hits/skills are blazing fast there also.

All cp, all clan do not lag anymore as i see, seems they have resolved the lag issue, which is pretty good :)