Summoner P.ATK or M.ATK?

Mikeha

Let me talk to you,

Recently I rolled a Summoner as an alt to play around with but I have noticed something strange. A summoner is supposed to be a mage class but its most important skill is based on your P.ATK.

Also dont all Summoners have Mage / Melee servitors? If so the mage types are totally ignored because nearly all the buffs only increase servitors P.ATK.

Long story short, 

Seems like this class is broken by design. If you want your servitors to do high damage you need a high damage melee weapon but by doing so you are gimping your self because you are a M.ATK class. 

Any high level veteran summoners can explain this to me?  This skill should share 65% or your M.ATK increasing your servitors P.ATK / M.ATK . My P.ATK is low so it does not make sense. This is why people are complaining about Wynn's damage output at higher levels. This is the skill causing the class to be gimped. 😉

Skill 11288 2.jpg Ultimate Servitor Share 2 buff 77 0 370000 - - For 30 min., shares the following with your servitor: 65% of P. Atk., 53% of P. Def., 35% of M. Def., 15% of Max HP/ MP, 10% of Atk. Spd., 30% of Critical Rate for standard attacks, 15% of Critical Damage for standard attacks.

And which ones are your points?...

WYNN passive says you can use 2 handed staff or 2 handed blunt so, if you want to go full P.Attack you may choose 2 handed blunt but your mark debuffs may not land succesfully.

If you choose a 1 hand mage weapon you will land more often your debuffs but your ponys will became weaker.

If you choose a high P.Attack weapon like a bow your ponys will not land high damage as WYNN has no passive skills for other weapons

So finally, again, retributer or retributer

PD: WYNN is not mage not even warrior, it is an hybrid so don't equip it as full mage or full warrior, you have to mix the gear being used

4 hours ago, Equadym said:

And which ones are your points?...

WYNN passive says you can use 2 handed staff or 2 handed blunt so, if you want to go full P.Attack you may choose 2 handed blunt but your mark debuffs may not land succesfully.

If you choose a 1 hand mage weapon you will land more often your debuffs but your ponys will became weaker.

If you choose a high P.Attack weapon like a bow your ponys will not land high damage as WYNN has no passive skills for other weapons

So finally, again, retributer or retributer

PD: WYNN is not mage not even warrior, it is an hybrid so don't equip it as full mage or full warrior, you have to mix the gear being used

You still dont get it and all you are doing is saying exactly what I said in the OP.  If you use a Retributer which is a MAGE weapon then the class is gimped by design because the most important skill of the class is based on P.ATK not M.ATK.  There is only 1 way to build any any class in this game and that is to do as much damage as possible. It looks like the best way to go for a Wynn is with a 2 Hand Melee Blunt weapon which would give you the most P.ATK which would give Servitors their highest damage output but the problem is those weapons are not in game anymore and even if they were it would make all of your attack spells useless.  Again, broken by design. 

There is no such thing as a Hybrid in this game. LMAO

There is one more reason why Wynn class is broken.

When you get higher lvls like 114+++, your servitors are stopped at 110 because there is no more skills to upgrade and you can't enchant them. So you are useless at PVE, your main damage sources (servitors) are low level and don't make any dmg.

Full p.atk build can works till 110 but it's still 0 dmg compared to other classes with same gear.

Full m.atk build has some sense for PVP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ormazd said:

There is one more reason why Wynn class is broken.

When you get higher lvls like 114+++, your servitors are stopped at 110 because there is no more skills to upgrade and you can't enchant them. So you are useless at PVE, your main damage sources (servitors) are low level and don't make any dmg.

Full p.atk build can works till 110 but it's still 0 dmg compared to other classes with same gear.

Full m.atk build has some sense for PVP.

So now that is another problem with the class if the pets only go up to level 110. I looked it up and you are correct. One thing I did notice though is at 115 you get this skill which looks awesome.  Is this supposed to their way of making the servitors better at higher level?  Also can you give me an example of a full p.atk build and a full m.atk build? I dont even see how you can go P.ATK with no 2 Hand Melee blunts in the game. I am only level 103 so far on my Light Elf Summoner so there is alot that I am still trying to figure out. 🥴

Skill 30857 1.jpg Servitor's Max Power Burst 1   82 0 17455723311 800 - For 30 min., for all servitors P. Atk. +40%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%, Atk. Spd. +20%, P. Accuracy +10, P. Def. +10%, M. Def. +10%, Max HP +25%. Consumes 40 Spirit Ore.

13 hours ago, SonicHealer said:

All weapons have P.ATK + M.ATK.  Retributer is a mage weapon that has low P.ATK which proves my points.  

Question was posted by Mikeha

I answered to SonicHealer who didn't say anything before

Now the one arguing is SonicShock... if the three of you are the same person then now I understand why you are so confused with the topic

PD: "There is no such thing as a Hybrid in this game. LMAO"

Hybrid is something that is a mixture of two very different things, WYNN is a mixture of a mage and a warrior... hence, WYNN is an hybrid, so hybrid is a "such thing" in the game.

4 hours ago, SonicShock said:

So now that is another problem with the class if the pets only go up to level 110. I looked it up and you are correct. One thing I did notice though is at 115 you get this skill which looks awesome.  Is this supposed to their way of making the servitors better at higher level?  Also can you give me an example of a full p.atk build and a full m.atk build? I dont even see how you can go P.ATK with no 2 Hand Melee blunts in the game. I am only level 103 so far on my Light Elf Summoner so there is alot that I am still trying to figure out. 🥴

Skill 30857 1.jpg Servitor's Max Power Burst 1   82 0 17455723311 800 - For 30 min., for all servitors P. Atk. +40%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%, Atk. Spd. +20%, P. Accuracy +10, P. Def. +10%, M. Def. +10%, Max HP +25%. Consumes 40 Spirit Ore.

No matter if u want to make p.atk or m.atk build you should use retributer because of weapon mastery passive skill.

Retributer stacks the best. Just read weapon mastery description. 

P.atk build will include: different SA in weapon (e.g. P.atk + HP), STR dyes, Elmore cloak, circlet of authority, light set, ruby lvl+++ and many others directed for p.atk;

M.atk build should include: SA in weapon for magic crt dmg, m.atk, INT dyes, Aden cloak, circlet of foresight, robe set, sapphire lvl+++ and many others directed for m.atk

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mikeha said:

Let me talk to you,

Recently I rolled a Summoner as an alt to play around with but I have noticed something strange. A summoner is supposed to be a mage class but its most important skill is based on your P.ATK.

Also dont all Summoners have Mage / Melee servitors? If so the mage types are totally ignored because nearly all the buffs only increase servitors P.ATK.

Long story short, 

Seems like this class is broken by design. If you want your servitors to do high damage you need a high damage melee weapon but by doing so you are gimping your self because you are a M.ATK class. 

Any high level veteran summoners can explain this to me?  This skill should share 65% or your M.ATK increasing your servitors P.ATK / M.ATK . My P.ATK is low so it does not make sense. This is why people are complaining about Wynn's damage output at higher levels. This is the skill causing the class to be gimped. 😉

Skill 11288 2.jpg Ultimate Servitor Share 2 buff 77 0 370000 - - For 30 min., shares the following with your servitor: 65% of P. Atk., 53% of P. Def., 35% of M. Def., 15% of Max HP/ MP, 10% of Atk. Spd., 30% of Critical Rate for standard attacks, 15% of Critical Damage for standard attacks.

P.atk or m.atk? Either one = no damage.

I suggest you change class or jump off a cliff and leave your character to rot there.

5 hours ago, L2quote said:

P.atk or m.atk? Either one = no damage.

I suggest you change class or jump off a cliff and leave your character to rot there.

Disagree... just change your playing style from SOLO to PARTY, many classes have hard time killing mobs in solo mode, a healer for example can't kill in SOLO in a decent way.

I, personally as Feoh, love doing party with Unicorns summoner for the great mass debuff, so WYNN attack and debuff AOE while FEOH attacks become even stronger with such debuffs.

The key is not which weapon is better for WYNN, but who do you make party with.

Are people seriously asking which weapon to use on a summoner???  Retributer all the way!  Read their Superior Weapon Mastery passive ...."P.Atk by 122%...when two-handed staff... is equiped" (at lv9).

Also, take a look at the SAs of the Exalted Retri; it gives ATTACK SPEED and P.CRIT DMG!  Look at the enchantment bonus for r110 Retri; it gives P.Critical Dmg and P/M Skill Power. 

On 4/20/2021 at 3:07 AM, Mikeha said:

First, realize that *ALL* servitor damage is physical which is why USS does not transfer any m.atk to your servitors. The 3 important things you need for the PVE Summoner is p.atk, p.atk critical damage and attack attribute (servitors get 100% attack attribute from the master, this was also updated a very long time back I can't find the reference anymore).

Btw you can have 100k p.atk or a million, your damage can still be as low as 10 hence the "no damage" expression associated with Summoners... so you're not going to get very far with p.atk alone for PVE. You must aim to up your p.atk critical damage too (Not all PVE damage bonuses transfer to the servitor but contrary to popular belief Spirit of Elmore does transfer since it's a buff so getting a Elmore cloak will help a lot albeit the buff is only temporary). The amounts of stats that get transferred via USS might have made sense back when Summoners had 4 servitors but unfortunately this skill never got updated with the reduction in summon points and the retributer reclassification to "staff" (thank you very much Titans 😉) gimping our gear bonus.

1S44xnv.jpeg

• 10 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 10:17 PM, Healingbewbs said:

First, realize that *ALL* servitor damage is physical which is why USS does not transfer any m.atk to your servitors. The 3 important things you need for the PVE Summoner is p.atk, p.atk critical damage and attack attribute (servitors get 100% attack attribute from the master, this was also updated a very long time back I can't find the reference anymore).

Btw you can have 100k p.atk or a million, your damage can still be as low as 10 hence the "no damage" expression associated with Summoners... so you're not going to get very far with p.atk alone for PVE. You must aim to up your p.atk critical damage too (Not all PVE damage bonuses transfer to the servitor but contrary to popular belief Spirit of Elmore does transfer since it's a buff so getting a Elmore cloak will help a lot albeit the buff is only temporary). The amounts of stats that get transferred via USS might have made sense back when Summoners had 4 servitors but unfortunately this skill never got updated with the reduction in summon points and the retributer reclassification to "staff" (thank you very much Titans 😉) gimping our gear bonus.

1S44xnv.jpeg

not bad stats, I almost want to say things have changed since the update last week, sadly its not much different really