Laggy server? Let's give them Baium event!

SheOrc

Perfect idea to give us Baium event, while the server has huge lag problems as it is👌 That event brought the server down to it's knees last time. And yet, with known issues you choose to launch it.

@Juji@Hime seriously, people complain that the game is unplayable since the AWS transfer and you bring us that event?

Do you guys read what we write here at all? What is wrong with you?

On 4/21/2021 at 3:58 PM, Juji said:

We upgraded the server hardware on Classic today, so please let us know if the latency has improved after maintenance is complete.

Alot of DC's since last maintenance, today i had 7 mass DC's. Also i see randomly people from my friendlist mass DC'ing. This has nothing to do with connection quality, the server is mass ejecting people for some reason. Please investigate because at this rate its getting a chore to login multiple times per day/losing exp during exp event.

• L2 Team
10 hours ago, DukeGr said:

Alot of DC's since last maintenance, today i had 7 mass DC's. Also i see randomly people from my friendlist mass DC'ing. This has nothing to do with connection quality, the server is mass ejecting people for some reason. Please investigate because at this rate its getting a chore to login multiple times per day/losing exp during exp event.

The dev team investigated today's reports of disconnections on the servers and did not see any issues with the game that would cause characters to randomly disconnect. The majority of reports we have been seeing lately are from players connecting from outside the US, but we have not ruled out the game or server being the cause yet.

Can you submit a tech support ticket, so we can gather further information on the disconnections?

• Server Name
  • Time of Disconnection with Time Zone included

@Juji I sent requested information, moreover there is another issue concerning the baium tower. Yesterday i was playing in slow motion, the lag inside the tower was unbelievably bad, like i could just press autohunt and pray it kills enough to move to next floor. My other toons in same pc but in other areas didnt have lag, the issue was in baium tower.

2 hours ago, DukeGr said:

@Juji I sent requested information, moreover there is another issue concerning the baium tower. Yesterday i was playing in slow motion, the lag inside the tower was unbelievably bad, like i could just press autohunt and pray it kills enough to move to next floor. My other toons in same pc but in other areas didnt have lag, the issue was in baium tower.

I have absolutely no lag at all in the Baium event, that's on your PC. Although I do have problems with disconnects from the game.