Now that Greedy Chests are gone, can we address the issue of the Demon Swords next?

As with Greedy chests, the swords are monopolized to benefit  a small group of individuals.  No one else has a shot and no one else even has a chance to keep them even it fell in their lap. Maybe it's time to think about removing the adena award given to the final possessors of the Demon Swords. It's either that, or figure out a way for EVERYONE ELSE WHO PLAYS THE GAME to have a legitimate chance to win that kind of adena 4 days a week. 

• Like 1

The way NCsoft is dealing with problems is : "Head is Hurting??"..."Ok ! Cut the head !" ...How do you , all guys that where UNABLE to play the game , feel now that 70-80 mostly high graded items missing from the servers DAILY ?? You are the kind of people that say "I don't have a goat...i want my neighbor goat dead !!" ....  You know there where people that didn't abuse cameras and clans that played together to hunt them down making a nice profit for their gear !! And after the exp event the chances where more people would profit out of this game feature ! Instead of insisting to ban the abusing accounts you asked for game feature deletion , and now you are doing the same.I don't farm "cursed" but if you haven't notice there are some clan doing that with frontman ofcourse their high lvled players. But one more time you people are QQing for missing lvl and for missing gear , but what you are really missing of is game knowlage and tackticks !! No one is going to put on "ice" the high lvl players in this server because they play longer than you, and deal with it, also invested more money in this game than you !! Go to a illegal server where you all can start from ground zero every 6 months !! Leave !! Your attitute destroys official gameplay !!

11 minutes ago, AlphaSix said:

So just to be clear, you want to take away the reward for groups of individuals working together towards a common goal, where strategy, cohesion, and skill play a significant role?

Seems wrong to me. 

no if hes on loseing side...

13 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

As with Greedy chests, the swords are monopolized to benefit  a small group of individuals.  No one else has a shot and no one else even has a chance to keep them even it fell in their lap. Maybe it's time to think about removing the adena award given to the final possessors of the Demon Swords. It's either that, or figure out a way for EVERYONE ELSE WHO PLAYS THE GAME to have a legitimate chance to win that kind of adena 4 days a week. 

spend money. get good. L2 is not for the poor.

all current daily events are benefits for a few players who have made a lot of payment. High-level instances that give more than double adena (ex: ISLE of souls) but even if you have the level you need to have a lot of equipment to be able to farm it, that is, if you don't have any equipment but have level you cant farm a lot adena (anywhere), and if you dont have adena you cant buy any good equipment, so how you do without huge payment??  it's okay for you to give a certain difference to those who make more payment as an incentive ... but today the way it is, you either pay a lot or you don't play. The difference is immense.

nothing will change... ncsoft dont wanna know about it...  melee lag still exists...  melee class like titan affected badly in play, a lot changed class in red libra to escape that issue (so you are forced to change or die with tyrr class) ... they dont spent time on that things.... they just wanna se how manage next event for capture payment... sad..

20 hours ago, iASSAi said:

The way NCsoft is dealing with problems is : "Head is Hurting??"..."Ok ! Cut the head !" ...How do you , all guys that where UNABLE to play the game , feel now that 70-80 mostly high graded items missing from the servers DAILY ?? You are the kind of people that say "I don't have a goat...i want my neighbor goat dead !!" ....  You know there where people that didn't abuse cameras and clans that played together to hunt them down making a nice profit for their gear !! And after the exp event the chances where more people would profit out of this game feature ! Instead of insisting to ban the abusing accounts you asked for game feature deletion , and now you are doing the same.I don't farm "cursed" but if you haven't notice there are some clan doing that with frontman ofcourse their high lvled players. But one more time you people are QQing for missing lvl and for missing gear , but what you are really missing of is game knowlage and tackticks !! No one is going to put on "ice" the high lvl players in this server because they play longer than you, and deal with it, also invested more money in this game than you !! Go to a illegal server where you all can start from ground zero every 6 months !! Leave !! Your attitute destroys official gameplay !!

Not sure about others, but i didn't want these features deleted, i want them fixed, because they come to us in Expoitable state. (i.e. Cameras, Insta port, Fort Hiding... etc.)

Idc about swords. It takes dedication and a team effort. It's better than the old, boring sword system and whales deserve to get something out of their money too. If I'd want something changed is that I'd have the swords not get picked up by the auto pick up function.