Cheapest / Efficient Tyrr | Swapping from Titan

Vathios

Hey guys, Me again! 😬

Started playing last week and am currently a 104 Titan (Almost 105 now) and have gotten some really good help from people on the forums to help progress it slightly but honestly not really enjoying it and find it rather boring and seems to need a large investment even initially to really get going and 'feel' like i'm making progress (I know the game is grindy, but i just mean personal progress even in small increments. New gear, Enchanting Skills etc). 

I mostly play solo and farm with my POM Iss. I understand that almost any other Tyrr i make will be inferior in damage to the Titan but i'm honestly not really fussed about that as more so playing for my enjoyment even if i do hit a wall, and learning the game at my own pace and enjoying the fantasy of the game.

I am looking to make the swap to a different class (Doesn't even have to be a Tyrr however i do like Warriors) and have been doing research but not quite sure what would be the most efficient class to move to and spend my adena on.
NOTE: I am not necessarily looking for the STRONGEST choice, but one that i can somewhat feel personal progression on and use some adena to boost myself and my stats from where they currently are in the free gear.

I have a Chaos Essence for myself and currently am tossing up between two options. Either Maestro or Dreadnought, Though i know the Dreadnought will end up costing me about just as much as the Titan and honestly i quite like how fun the Maestro looks and the use of the golem and 1h Blunt + Shield (Clan member has offered to give me a free Frenzied Tauti and an +4 Enchanted Shield, Assuming Maestro still prefer to 1H+Shield route) and i am currently leaning towards Maestro for the look and fun as well as even just the price of Spears for Dreadnaught has kind of scared me off as haven't found anything in the markets or the Auction House within my price range of my current adena which is the same issue i have with the Titan and trying to find a Slasher.

Currently have;

+8 R99 Enchanted Light Set
Blessed Exalted Rings / Necklace / Earring
+5 Enchanted Leviathan Sigil
+4 Istina's Shirt
+5 Circlet of Authority
+4 Leo Agathion Charm
Lv2 Artifact Book with P.Atk Artifacts
Commando Belt
Talisman - Destruction
Venirs Talisman Level 7
Talisman - Longing
Sayhas Talisman
STR Dyes
+ a few other little pieces i may have forgotten

and i have approx 45-53B spare to spend on gear to get me started and pick my weapon for the class i end up going with.

Keen to hear your thoughts 😀❤️

dunno who told u that any other tyr will be less dps then titan as that's an outright lie PVE related at least and PVP titan shines cause of strong defense with good dps

tyrant / maestro are both good solid pve dps classes and warlord / duelist is quite decent too but needs more gear

bottom line any tyr can be good at stuff as long as it has good gear, that matters most - the core aoe skills are all the same on the tyr classes except warlord who has 1 more

imho go with maestro as it's really nice even if it is locked to dwarf race only, if ur not dwarf atm u can use race change service ticket

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

dunno who told u that any other tyr will be less dps then titan as that's an outright lie PVE related at least and PVP titan shines cause of strong defense with good dps

tyrant / maestro are both good solid pve dps classes and warlord / duelist is quite decent too but needs more gear

bottom line any tyr can be good at stuff as long as it has good gear, that matters most - the core aoe skills are all the same on the tyr classes except warlord who has 1 more

imho go with maestro as it's really nice even if it is locked to dwarf race only, if ur not dwarf atm u can use race change service ticket

Have had a few people in-game as well as clan mates tell me that other Tyrr do less damage than Titan. That's why clan mate offering me free Frenzied Tauti's Axe and Shield as he doesn't play his Maestro and he said it doesn't cost a lot for the items anyway. Not sure if Frenzied Tauti is better than Enhanced Challengers Weapon though?

I think i will probably go with Maestro then and start with P.Atk / P.Critical build until i get some more gear and enough to use P.Skill build etc.. 1H Blunt + Shield is still better or using a Polearm or 2H Blunt?

On 5/23/2021 at 7:02 PM, Vathios said:

Currently have;

+8 R99 Enchanted Light Set    get the blessed exalted to +10 ( -7% fixed dmg is pretty good)
Blessed Exalted Rings / Necklace / Earring - Yes but try to get another 15% crit dmg ring  (Ring of Creation) adds 5% more crit dmg
+5 Enchanted Leviathan Sigil ok
+4 Istina's Shirt NO - do/finish the exalted lv2 quest, you get plenty of good items Dragon Shirt is one of the rewards
+5 Circlet of Authority - Blessed exalted one is better
+4 Leo Agathion Charm - No, +6 or better Scorpio - +crit dmg
Lv2 Artifact Book with P.Atk Artifacts - try and get some crit dmg as well
Commando Belt for now yes try and get R99 PvE attack belt, ( +6% pve dmg)
Talisman - Destruction
Venirs Talisman Level 7 - can ingore it for now but do not waste any more money
Talisman - Longing - Try and get an Insanity
Sayhas Talisman - stay with the Blessed exalted one
STR Dyes
+ a few other little pieces i may have forgotten

and i have approx 45-53B spare to spend on gear to get me started and pick my weapon for the class i end up going with.

Keen to hear your thoughts 😀❤️

I would go with the following as a titan.

+10 blessed exalted heavy
blessed exalted weapon with the augument and Minor Greed SA (7% crit dmg, 3% damage)

*** +7 Elmore Cloak is a MUST*** - it is 30+ bil right now

Rings are now highly overpriced so I would stick with the Ring of creation  & blessed exalted ( 2x 15% crit dmg rings)
Earrings/neck, stick with the blessed exalted ones
Circlet: Blessed exalted one for now, do not try to make a +5 radiant, just straight up buy it
Belt: I would go for Chef Monkeys belt if you find it at 5-6.5 bil else, stick with the R99 PVE belt
Artiftacts: this will get very expensive very fast, fill the book to get the +6% damage & -7% dmg received.

Try and get a +7 talisman of protection

Things to avoid:
Do NOT open event boxes !!
Do not buy a cheap +12 R99 weapon 

Important things:
P Atk is not that relevant anymore, it matters if you play eviscerator and titan with melee attacks BUT you should focus on + Element attack, +PvE dmg, +damage, +crit dmg, there are more than 1 multipliers so 10% patk is close to nothing, even 20% patk is not that good. In comparison, 20% patk is less than 3% damage. If you have a lot of element and pve items then the +20% p atk  will matter as opposed to now.

Do NOT expect to level in areas around your level, unless you get some serious gear, you will have problems leveling in 105+ areas, you will most likely stay in Phantasmal until 108 at least (with your current gear).

PoM prophet is nice but it will slow you down a lot! make a domi to at least 105/90 and use him out of party, give him your +8 R99 set, use the 5% skill cooldown from the tank tree and add skill cooldown dualclass skill, this way you will have reuse to 5 mins and 17 secs in VoP.

You can level up your PoM prophet with your dual later on!

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2021 at 7:02 PM, Vathios said:

I have a Chaos Essence for myself and currently am tossing up between two options. Either Maestro or Dreadnought, Though i know the Dreadnought will end up

If you are not a dwarf, you cannot go maestro! FYI, this class is race locked, same as Eviscerator and Dominator

• Thanks 1

Well, based on your item list, I assume you haven't or forget to get the exalted quest rewards. If so, get them.

1st exalted quest gives you seed bracelet

2nd gives you, lv3 ruby, diamond, opal, emerald, talisman hellfire, dragon shirt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jokerzz said:

Well, based on your item list, I assume you haven't or forget to get the exalted quest rewards. If so, get them.

2nd gives you, lv3 ruby, diamond, opal, emerald, talisman hellfire, dragon shirt.

I did mention that on the message that I quoted, ( you have to read that as well if you did not) , blessed exalted set gives a better seed talisman :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Connex said:

If you are not a dwarf, you cannot go maestro! FYI, this class is race locked, same as Eviscerator and Dominator

Yeah, I am aware of that and so purchased the race change and requested to be made a Dwarf (Was going to race change Dwarf anyway even if i stayed Titan as i like the look of them)

5 hours ago, Jokerzz said:

Forgot to mention these! Have both of these, Have Blessed Exalted Seed Bracelet and Level 2 gems, I am still working on my Exalted Quest. Currently about 30,000/40,000 killed.

9 hours ago, Connex said:

I would go with the following as a titan.

+10 blessed exalted heavy
blessed exalted weapon with the augument and Minor Greed SA (7% crit dmg, 3% damage)

*** +7 Elmore Cloak is a MUST*** - it is 30+ bil right now

Rings are now highly overpriced so I would stick with the Ring of creation  & blessed exalted ( 2x 15% crit dmg rings)
Earrings/neck, stick with the blessed exalted ones
Circlet: Blessed exalted one for now, do not try to make a +5 radiant, just straight up buy it
Belt: I would go for Chef Monkeys belt if you find it at 5-6.5 bil else, stick with the R99 PVE belt
Artiftacts: this will get very expensive very fast, fill the book to get the +6% damage & -7% dmg received.

Try and get a +7 talisman of protection

Things to avoid:
Do NOT open event boxes !!
Do not buy a cheap +12 R99 weapon 

Important things:
P Atk is not that relevant anymore, it matters if you play eviscerator and titan with melee attacks BUT you should focus on + Element attack, +PvE dmg, +damage, +crit dmg, there are more than 1 multipliers so 10% patk is close to nothing, even 20% patk is not that good. In comparison, 20% patk is less than 3% damage. If you have a lot of element and pve items then the +20% p atk  will matter as opposed to now.

Do NOT expect to level in areas around your level, unless you get some serious gear, you will have problems leveling in 105+ areas, you will most likely stay in Phantasmal until 108 at least (with your current gear).

PoM prophet is nice but it will slow you down a lot! make a domi to at least 105/90 and use him out of party, give him your +8 R99 set, use the 5% skill cooldown from the tank tree and add skill cooldown dualclass skill, this way you will have reuse to 5 mins and 17 secs in VoP.

You can level up your PoM prophet with your dual later on!

I thought and have been told that Titans preferred Light Armor as opposed to the Heavy? Blessed Exalted Weapon should be a Slasher or a Pole preferrably?

What is the reason to not open event boxes? If not, What is the ideal method to earn Adena via the NC Store/Ncoins?

Good to know,  Especially the part about P.Atk vs PVE Damage etc as i have found it very difficult to know what is worth more and what the total damage increase of both and other stats is to be able to tell what is an 'upgrade' and what isn't. Assuming this information transfers to all classes its still very handy to know and i appreciate it! 
I am still super unsure about how +Element Attack works, i have seen it on many weapons but unsure what the best/preferred Element is (Most i see are Holy/Wind) and my clan member did give me a Frenzied Tauti's Axe and a +5 Shield but the Enhanced Challengers Weapon has +10% PVE Damage even though it has approx 200 less P.Atk so assume it's better than the Tauti?

Unfortunately i have already moved to Maestro as was recommended by someone above, haven't purchased any additional gear though as was still confused as what to buy. If need be, I can move back to Titan and start using this list above as it looks like it would help a lot. (Not sure if there is a cooldown or wait time on Chaos Essence swapping etc)

Up until now i have been levelling in Beleths Magic Circle with my POM Iss and it is also 104, Though i have temporarily moved to other locations as two nights in a row i have AFK levelled and both my toons ended up dead (Even though i have been here for a while) so assuming i am being killed by someone else.

buy the boxes and sell them, for example spend 4k ncoin get 1000 boxes make a shop and sell them , if you open the boxes you might get lucky, you may not. If you are starting out, just slowly buy stuff, otherwise you will see that you have dumped a ton of money in the game and nothing to show for it.

unlike the past where you could just get a +3 armor set, +7 weapon and AQ/zaken, nowadays there are a million items that not only you have to buy, but upgrade at the same time. 

10 hours ago, Jokerzz said:

talisman hellfire

He already has longing so hellfire is a wasted talisman slot.

@Vathios When a tyrr maestro reaches level 107 they can learn the spirit of golem skill with 8 rune stones. That skill regularly removes 30% of your target's hp when you're hitting with normal attacks. That skill also gets triggered from your golem's attacks as well, then you finish the mob off with last attack. For single target maestro is the absolute cheapest tyrr.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Catlord said:

He already has longing so hellfire is a wasted talisman slot.

@Vathios When a tyrr maestro reaches level 107 they can learn the spirit of golem skill with 8 rune stones. That skill regularly removes 30% of your target's hp when you're hitting with normal attacks. That skill also gets triggered from your golem's attacks as well, then you finish the mob off with last attack. For single target maestro is the absolute cheapest tyrr.

i was about to say something like this too. single target, maestros are like eviscerators now :)

Managed to sell some Ncoin, Have approx 130b total now on top of the gear i already have above.

What would be the wisest way to spend my money/items to buy? Primarily weapon, I know i will need an Elmores as well etc

sounds maybe a tad odd but it's often overlooked: check how many consumable boost items u use on a day and always watch current event s to see when it's a good time to stock pile on such

being able to always use freya rose ice/brilliant is something not to under estimate, simple example

I'll take it ur already using destiny pack & prestige else also free up funds for those as they're very good buck for bang

good item to look into would be a seed bracelet with 3+ slots for charms and then expand with aries & cancer charms

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

sounds maybe a tad odd but it's often overlooked: check how many consumable boost items u use on a day and always watch current event s to see when it's a good time to stock pile on such

being able to always use freya rose ice/brilliant is something not to under estimate, simple example

I'll take it ur already using destiny pack & prestige else also free up funds for those as they're very good buck for bang

good item to look into would be a seed bracelet with 3+ slots for charms and then expand with aries & cancer charms

Yeah, I have stockpiled a lot of Freya's Ice Rose, Dark beer etc.
I'm both Destiny Pack and Prestige, made EXP and Adena so much better. So right now trying to figure out what to spend my money on in terms of upgrades, I'm also going to use the 30-Day Boss Jewelry Pack

Definitely an Elmores +7 and possibly an R99 +12 Bloody or something? Though not sure how much better than Exalted Weapon it will be or how much i should be paying for one.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:56 PM, Vathios said:

Definitely an Elmores +7 and possibly an R99 +12 Bloody or something? Though not sure how much better than Exalted Weapon it will be or how much i should be paying for one.

+12 bloody is a lot better, more patk, better SAs, soul shot damage bonus, and upgrade-able to R110, which is another noticeable step up from R99

• 2 weeks later...

Evi-Maestro need the less gear.Y can solo with one iss any  content on the game and y can easy solo kastilia 5 lvl more than y lvl even with the exalted gear.Y can ez do almost all special hunting zones with exalted gear 2. Maestro has a bitt less single target dmg than Evi  but strong aoe if u go skill crit-skill crit dmg-skill power build.If u dont like the looks of dwarf-evi,stay on y Titan cause with better gear is far better (overall)  pve-pvp-single and aoe than evi and maestro.