L2 Store Adena

oh lord... are you really this dense?

here is an example, when there is an event, buy boxes and sell them DO NOT open them, the past event was around $1.9/bil , the events are not back to back so control your budget and spend when needed. If you just generate adena then prices will double, its like a country printing money with no reflection of that value on natural resources i.e gold.

Cant remember which country it is, you pay 1 billion and you get like a coffee or 1 banana. This is exactly what will happen with all the items in L2, a +12 R110 bow from 120b will skyrocket to 360 or more. The point of events are to also throw items on the market to keep a stable economy, although at the moment it is really not ideal but I hope you get what i am trying to say.

15 hours ago, RollingAsh said:

I agree... as a new player this will actually help... I mean getting gear is impossible as a new player, the prices are to high and you cant farm the amount needed to get gear anymore. 

there are no new players in lineage 2...just old or returning players

no new player wants to wait 94 lvls to chat, or kill 40,000 monsters so they can chat 13 times in world chat

if they banned the bots there wouldnt be a need for chat restrictions or any of the other restrictions they put in place

the player base suffers from restrictions because the "GM's or devs" cant do their job and ban bots

why not propose an in-game way to gear up? instead of offering $ to a company who restricts gameplay and content?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Connex said:

oh lord... are you really this dense?

here is an example, when there is an event, buy boxes and sell them DO NOT open them, the past event was around $1.9/bil , the events are not back to back so control your budget and spend when needed. If you just generate adena then prices will double, its like a country printing money with no reflection of that value on natural resources i.e gold.

Cant remember which country it is, you pay 1 billion and you get like a coffee or 1 banana. This is exactly what will happen with all the items in L2, a +12 R110 bow from 120b will skyrocket to 360 or more. The point of events are to also throw items on the market to keep a stable economy, although at the moment it is really not ideal but I hope you get what i am trying to say.

You made me laugh BUHAHA
1. Bot players will clear, because they control the market !!!
2. More new players will stay in L2 !!!
3 More cash for NcSoft.

Only benefits for players and ncsoft that prices will rise, a natural thing.
Now there's no aden, the prices are cosmic, that's cool isn't it?
No success, that's cool isn't it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PanZloty said:

You made me laugh BUHAHA
1. Bot players will clear, because they control the market !!!
2. More new players will stay in L2 !!!
3 More cash for NcSoft.

Only benefits for players and ncsoft that prices will rise, a natural thing.
Now there's no aden, the prices are cosmic, that's cool isn't it?
No success, that's cool isn't it?

why dont they just ban bots? since botting is against the rules and its NCsoft job to enforce the rules

there are no new players in this game...no new player in 2021 would come to this game and enjoy not being able to chat, doing 1 quest to kill 40,000 monsters or grinding for a month for 10% of 1 level

NCsoft would make even more cash if they just did their job and invested more into the actual game and real player community

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Failure said:

why dont they just ban bots? since botting is against the rules and its NCsoft job to enforce the rules

there are no new players in this game...no new player in 2021 would come to this game and enjoy not being able to chat, doing 1 quest to kill 40,000 monsters or grinding for a month for 10% of 1 level

NCsoft would make even more cash if they just did their job and invested more into the actual game and real player community

1. Mathematics shows that they live from them because they pay more !!!
      a) players who do not pay are banned
      b) They are players friends
2. Because they sell themselves, but not legally !!!

I think so and that's why they tolerate bots because they are bot themselves.

3 hours ago, Failure said:

there are no new players in lineage 2...just old or returning players

Not really true.. I have been helping several new players, aswell as returning players.

Been players posting on YT reviews/progress and unfortunatly also their "goodbyes".. and MANY of them very recent players.

Returning veterans leave VERY fast.. since they see in a blink of an eye, how much this became about BUYING your progress... not about EARNING it!

Im stubborn and dont have too much ambitions in game.. so i actually stick around (just dont know for how much longer).

I did try to recruit L2 veterans when i came back to L2.. answered some of their questions about the changes... and they ALL laughed at me after my replies, rejected and just wished me gl :P

• Thanks 1

I think put Adena for Sale in L2Store would good.

1. That would Ruins Players who Spam Player always with pms "Adena for Sale bla bla". They would have normore Chance Sell Adena Illegal.

2. The Server would get more Slots for Serioulsy Player. Here are many Player Sit Down with Adena Sale Info.

3. The Game would get a little more legal.

1 hour ago, Minako said:

I think put Adena for Sale in L2Store would good.

1. That would Ruins Players who Spam Player always with pms "Adena for Sale bla bla". They would have normore Chance Sell Adena Illegal.

2. The Server would get more Slots for Serioulsy Player. Here are many Player Sit Down with Adena Sale Info.

3. The Game would get a little more legal.

I also agree it would benefit in some ways... but i believe there are some serious LEGAL issues and liability, if this would be implemented :P

And considering the low quality of support NOW... then how bad would it become with this? Probably will eventually cause major lawsuits and shutdown of game :(

5 hours ago, NejJim said:

Not really true.. I have been helping several new players, aswell as returning players.

Been players posting on YT reviews/progress and unfortunatly also their "goodbyes".. and MANY of them very recent players.

Returning veterans leave VERY fast.. since they see in a blink of an eye, how much this became about BUYING your progress... not about EARNING it!

Im stubborn and dont have too much ambitions in game.. so i actually stick around (just dont know for how much longer).

I did try to recruit L2 veterans when i came back to L2.. answered some of their questions about the changes... and they ALL laughed at me after my replies, rejected and just wished me gl :P

it is true...there are no new players in the game

no matter if they told you they are new or not, there is no new players coming to this game in 2021 and staying past level 90

you agreed to paying real $ for fake game currency....you are part of the problem, not the solution

• Thanks 1

If they would add adena in the store, RMT'ers will starve ... nobody wants to buy from them but they are forced since NCsoft doesnt have the option. The cycle is the following: RMT'ers have adena > they sell it for $> they spend it ingame= become stronger (richer) and by doing that they set up prices after their own mind(most of them are just insane). Breaking the cycle would mean a push for the economy. There are still some players out there that wanna sell, that wanna buy, that wanna trade... The people that are here saying things like "oh but the prices will sky rocket" ... no that isnt true, RMT'ERS NEED $ NOT ADENA! SO INCREASING THE PRICES WOULD HAVE NO MEANING TO THEM.

Add the adena in the store already, its been asked for years.

3 hours ago, Failure said:

it is true...there are no new players in the game

no matter if they told you they are new or not, there is no new players coming to this game in 2021 and staying past level 90

you agreed to paying real $ for fake game currency....you are part of the problem, not the solution

first of all.. the questions they had really proved they were new players... was no pretending being new, since had nothing to gain with those questions.. and they were just abit more than basic knowledge about game.

2nd: i played this game 1 week after realease (together with my irl friend that had beta invite and tried it). Basically after playing 6 month i subscribed 5 accounts = 75$/month..  how was that contribute to the problem??? Now however i spend an average of 60$/month (2x prestige + purchase approx every 3rd month promo), this i estimate being ok to spend for a game. I dont judge people for how they spend their money, it is totally their biz. However making the game a 90% NCShop game is not really joyful for players like me. I do my best to still keep manage in game economy and enjoy the game still, just a question for how long due to the removal of in-game earnings :(

The RMT trading have ALWAYS been an issue from the very start, hours after official game release there were already adena sellers 🙄

Making NCSoft selling adena themselves, would force the RMT to adjust their prices accordingly (unfortunatly dont think they will be eliminated).

6 hours ago, NejJim said:

first of all.. the questions they had really proved they were new players... was no pretending being new, since had nothing to gain with those questions.. and they were just abit more than basic knowledge about game.

2nd: i played this game 1 week after realease (together with my irl friend that had beta invite and tried it). Basically after playing 6 month i subscribed 5 accounts = 75$/month..  how was that contribute to the problem??? Now however i spend an average of 60$/month (2x prestige + purchase approx every 3rd month promo), this i estimate being ok to spend for a game. I dont judge people for how they spend their money, it is totally their biz. However making the game a 90% NCShop game is not really joyful for players like me. I do my best to still keep manage in game economy and enjoy the game still, just a question for how long due to the removal of in-game earnings :(

The RMT trading have ALWAYS been an issue from the very start, hours after official game release there were already adena sellers 🙄

Making NCSoft selling adena themselves, would force the RMT to adjust their prices accordingly (unfortunatly dont think they will be eliminated).

oh yea, where are those "new" players now?

with other games available, no new player in 2021 is going to waste their time with this garbage

you said you agree to pay real $ for adena thru the L2store, and im saying why not just fix the game so players dont have to buy adena?

people shouldnt have to budget their real life money for a 18 year old game with recycled content you played over and over for years

1 hour ago, Failure said:

oh yea, where are those "new" players now?

with other games available, no new player in 2021 is going to waste their time with this garbage

you said you agree to pay real $ for adena thru the L2store, and im saying why not just fix the game so players dont have to buy adena?

people shouldnt have to budget their real life money for a 18 year old game with recycled content you played over and over for years

omg... please stop making assumptions by poor reading... i never said that.. just said it would limit the RMT ppl.. only transactions i mentioned were, paying for L2 subscriptions way back.. and Prestige + occasional promos.. 

Im old school L2 player and still want to EARN my lvl and gear IN GAME.. NOT pay my way up!.. just that i did take a 10 year old break from L2 and came back like 2.5 years ago (to help a friend)

further more, just commented it would be problematic for NCSoft to do that.

However they already started this by circumventing the legal issues, by starting with the "Einhasad's Gold Coin Shop

1 hour ago, Amaryz said:

Prices are high only because there is too much adena in game and is too easy to obtain adena for above average geared population.

The prices are High only because simply:

1 - game obtains almost erased.

2 - existing poor drops are substantially pretty rare.

3 - unbelievable nerf enchant rate.

4 - Missing ingame items injection from any source or any "human source", or just from high price when income specific event by gambling.

5 - Monopoly by 2-3 ppl of other items.

6- unbanned russians rtm playing here by vpn and adrenaline users with cheater scripts + can login many geared toons like they live in an Internet Cafè.

7 - incoming patches in our region specifically nerfing positive stuff time by time but taking the higher difficults.

8 - Ncwest ghost.

9 - Ncwest know only how to do awesome milking their guest and nothing more.

12 hours ago, NejJim said:

I also agree it would benefit in some ways... but i believe there are some serious LEGAL issues and liability, if this would be implemented :P

And considering the low quality of support NOW... then how bad would it become with this? Probably will eventually cause major lawsuits and shutdown of game :(

there you are, agreeing it would benefit the game to make people purchase fake gold with real $

29 minutes ago, NejJim said:

THIS makes me wonder.. WHY are you even here? You like "wasting your time"?

im here to make L2 great again

why are you here supporting RMT for game money you hard-earning grinder?

40 minutes ago, NejJim said:

omg... please stop making assumptions by poor reading... i never said that.. just said it would limit the RMT ppl.. only transactions i mentioned were, paying for L2 subscriptions way back.. and Prestige + occasional promos.. 

Im old school L2 player and still want to EARN my lvl and gear IN GAME.. NOT pay my way up!.. just that i did take a 10 year old break from L2 and came back like 2.5 years ago (to help a friend)

you hard grinder, where you getting those levels and gear in game? we all want to know, please tell us

maybe from those "occasional promos" because every1 knows its not dropping in-game

14 hours ago, Failure said:

there you are, agreeing it would benefit the game to make people purchase fake gold with real $

vs black market RMT.. YES it would benefit!!!!

why are you here supporting RMT for game money you hard-earning grinder?

NEVER did.. and never will... why i keep grinding!!!! ALL games need to earn some profit.. and since they removed mandatory subscriptions they need to use NCShop for that, just dont agree removing EVERYTHING from game and put into NCShop instead! This is alot due to the black market RMT!

you hard grinder, where you getting those levels and gear in game? we all want to know, please tell us

maybe from those "occasional promos" because every1 knows its not dropping in-game

i put priority to RIGHT char with RIGHT gear.. during a few years i made Tank/Feoh/Yul/Tyr/Healer/Buffer. Looong process and alot of grinding, but gives me more options than the average player.. gear i made mostly from IN GAME MARKET!.. use brain to make and set up chars, priority to gear and lvl, save/buy/invest right items at right time IN GAME... if you played from the VERY BEGINNING of this game.. you would DEFINETLY know this way of playing.. 

17 hours ago, Amaryz said:

Prices are high only because there is too much adena in game and is too easy to obtain adena for above average geared population.

where are all this adenas?

is so much adena on server the same people are trying to sell / buy the same items for literal months, right? because they cant lose 1bil on their 200b items, because there is so many adenas on the server...right? /sarcasm off

you can see the same names in shout everyday WTS/B items, but no buyers/sellers

this would ruin the economy completely. you can buy NC shop items and sell them. that is no different than buying adena, except that another player is involved in the trade not the trade shop. This is creating a flow of items and adena instead of you just buying adena from the shop. That would also lower the amount of overall items in game as top traders buy boxes with adena. Those boxes turn into items, then sold into market. So you would have adena but nothing to spend it on. This would entirely cripple the trading done in game. this is VERY basic economics, cant just print money.