Hero Chat

Galador

@Juji Please give us the ability to disable Hero Chat!

I understand that it is supposed to be a privilege.  I also understand that most heroes don't abuse it.  But the incessant diarrhea of the brain and mouth of those who do IS impacting a welcoming environment for all players.  Period.  Full stop.

18 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

hero is only forced on general chat.  turn trade chat into the normal window you use and your problem is solved.

Tell that to my chat box.  I've tried every channel and every option.  I see hero chat in every chat tab and no option to disable it.  If it's there, then color me blind.

1 minute ago, Galador said:

Tell that to my chat box.  I've tried every channel and every option.  I see hero chat in every chat tab and no option to disable it.  If it's there, then color me blind.

well, u are correct.  shows how much i use in game chat...

3 minutes ago, Degus said:

just block the 2-3 sour apples, you won't miss a thing except a little entertainment now and then

Thx Degus.  I don't mind entertainment.  I play L2 lol.  However, some of the chat simply goes off the rails.  :D

5 minutes ago, Galador said:

I'd rather they changed the interface so all I have to do is click one box. :P

i think the point of hero chat is to not allow it to be turned off.  its part of the perk of being a hero.

as other said tho, block the few people you cant stand and move on.

personally, i block no one except those annoying rmt adena spam pm's.  i just ignore ppl

28 minutes ago, Galador said:

I'd rather they changed the interface so all I have to do is click one box. :P

They removed the option and forced it in purpose.

Personally I don't care about Hero Chat too. I use /block.