New Shot Books: HOW IT WORKS

8 hours ago, KazAnakiuS said:

I craft regular SS while hunting. When you are dealing damage you regenerate MP, so crafting at the same time, is like having infinite MP to craft as many as you need.

Yes I do the same , but if I am at work I can not craft .

the book ss are more  than dwarven ones almost double price  but... the book is for new generation

aka lazy ppl, spend easy, enjoy life 
cry more etc bla bla

Here is what I personnally do, I keep a stock of weightless shots on me in all time, but I craft my regular shots until I reach 66% weight, this way you're not slower than usual have cheap shots running during hunting and if you run out you still have the weightless one in inventory as backup. That's much cheaper to do it this way. 

Cus 150 Crystals for 10k shots, when you only need 40 Crystals for 10k regular shots, that's a lot more expensive, it can be a good backup of course, but I still prefer the mysterious shots as backup.

On 7/5/2021 at 3:06 AM, dqW said:

the book ss are more  than dwarven ones almost double price  but... the book is for new generation

aka lazy ppl, spend easy, enjoy life 
cry more etc bla bla

ehm... guessing you're a tyr or yul... you should consider there are classes that really cant carry that much!

My evi for example have to replenish every 4th hour.. not really fun if at work or overnight.

Also.. please show me the calc where you make it 2x cost... REMEMBER its Mysterious SS, NOT regular!

40 minutes ago, Dawe said:

My Yul GS 109 can carry 100k shots without problems, that's enough for the exp overnight. It's wierd that he can carry more shots than his dual tank  ST 109.

Not really... check Yul passive skills :P

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Yul's cant carry crap lol.  Especially DE ones since carry weight is based on con  Not really sure where u think Yuls can carry a lot.

ehm... check your Yul skill "Superior Survival Ability"... only Dwarfs race skill have similar, rest go purely on Con

12 hours ago, NejJim said:

ehm... guessing you're a tyr or yul... you should consider there are classes that really cant carry that much!

My evi for example have to replenish every 4th hour.. not really fun if at work or overnight.

Also.. please show me the calc where you make it 2x cost... REMEMBER its Mysterious SS, NOT regular!

10k shots are 20x 6 cry R = 120 plus spirit  ore while the skill uses 270 for soulshots 150 for spiritshot cry R you Have the advantage to save from spirit ores but still 150 cry R is more than double the price

1 hour ago, dqW said:

10k shots are 20x 6 cry R = 120 plus spirit  ore while the skill uses 270 for soulshots 150 for spiritshot cry R you Have the advantage to save from spirit ores but still 150 cry R is more than double the price

ehh... cost total of 120 r-cry to craft and 150 r-cry to use skill

now i ask you.. how many soulstones do you get for 30 r-cry that is the difference?  Because you need 160x20 =3 200 soulstones..

lowest price can be bought is 287x3200= 918 400 adena.. dont know what you pay for your cry.. but if you pay 25 000 each you still get 918400/25000=36,7 cry.

NOW.. please show me how it is DOUBLE the price????? Just to clarify.. double means 2x.. so 120*2=240 r-cry!!!! so even there you not even close to being DOUBLE! :P

On 7/6/2021 at 8:06 PM, NejJim said:

ehm... check your Yul skill "Superior Survival Ability"... only Dwarfs race skill have similar, rest go purely on Con

Yes I do not know why only archers have this skill, they don't  carry arrows anymore like the old  day's they have infinite arrows now.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:37 PM, Slycutter said:

Yul's cant carry crap lol.  Especially DE ones since carry weight is based on con  Not really sure where u think Yuls can carry a lot.

They have pasive skill like I said earlier, daggers do not have it.