Lineage II Aden: Deluxe Pack Giveways

uCorki

Giveway Deluxe Pack

@Sunshine

I would like to leave my dissatisfaction with the company and the administrators.

I feel a bit of prejudice towards us Brazilians, you create a Deluxe Pack Giveway, where we who are foreigners cannot participate, this is very unfair to us, because the Brazilian community certainly fills a large part of the server.

Unfortunately I am part of a small group that is passionate about gambling in 2021 but doesn't have the money to invest in the business.

I would be delighted if I had at least the opportunity to compete for the giveway.kxi3I59.png

• Like 4

I dream that one day I will enter the forum and only have good things to say, but unfortunately at the moment it is impossible!!!

you have to open your eyes and ears to the community, if everyone is complaining it is because something is wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uCorki said:

Giveway Deluxe Pack

@Sunshine

I would like to leave my dissatisfaction with the company and the administrators.

I feel a bit of prejudice towards us Brazilians, you create a Deluxe Pack Giveway, where we who are foreigners cannot participate, this is very unfair to us, because the Brazilian community certainly fills a large part of the server.

Unfortunately I am part of a small group that is passionate about gambling in 2021 but doesn't have the money to invest in the business.

I would be delighted if I had at least the opportunity to compete for the giveway.kxi3I59.png

It's a North American server, and you're from South America, so what do you expect.

1 hour ago, J0nSnow said:

It's a North American server, and you're from South America, so what do you expect.

the server is from north america but it is global, if an event is created, the right thing is for everyone to participate.
if it doesn't, we can classify it as xenophobia, don't you think?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, uCorki said:

Giveway Deluxe Pack

@Sunshine

most players playing are not from NA :)

BR L2 community is even bigger than NA, yet they spit on us. Even though dollar/real difference never being bigger, I'm sure there will be a massive investment from us in this game.

Because we love the game, more than you even.  Yet they spit on us.

The severs would die even faster without our player base, no one likes empty servers. Yet they spit on us.

Love the way you do business NCwest.

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
On 7/28/2021 at 12:03 AM, uCorki said:

Giveway Deluxe Pack

@Sunshine

Hi @uCorki this is nothing personal. I would love to be able to have all of our players be able to actively participate in all of our contests, but sadly that is not the case. There are regional laws and codes that regulate who can participate in our contests, and Brazil regulates our ability to be able to run contests like this in your country.

Hello good Morning.
Unfortunately it was the wrong choice of management.
because seeing that there would be these points, not only looking at the Brazilian side, but as a whole. should have avoided, as this ends up bringing a certain prejudice in the community as is being seen in some comments and posts.

This is my opinion, which I am seeing and feeling at the moment.

14 hours ago, uCorki said:

It is because of these events that our world is the way it is.
Nobody wants to be at disadvantage people will ways find some way to get around the system.

There is VPN for that.

It is still embarrassing.

It is like, you need to cheat to get into a party you are not invited.

It is like being considered a 2nd class customer( since I'll pay to play anyway, because it is impossible to play for free, and have fun)

It feels like you are dissatisfied with the bride before the weeding.

And to tell me you can't find a way to do a prize draw, because the law you let you, feels like another slap in my face.

• Like 1

There is all kinds of legal ramifications from promtional giveaways, and for good reason. Back when these things were completely unregulated, there was a ton of internal corruption and other issues that were quickly discovered. The legal system then got involved and came down on them heavily.

In terms of the legal for NCWest, they are based in the US and thus strictly follow all US laws. You, being Brazilian, have your own set of laws that may or may not be compatible with the US laws. Promotional rules, more than likely, cannot be applied equally to both countries, due to their own unique laws, thus making any attempt at doing so, impossible.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...