Add Assist Party Leader to Auto Hunt

@Juji

it is impossible to assist the main party leader with Autohunt.  This takes away from the idea that people should group, and form better parties.  

I recommend that the Devs add this feature to Aden and Classic.  Add assist Party Lead to the Autohunt toggle.

This will improve the overall grouping experience, and allow parties to actually assist each other on autohunt.  And not go off on their own targets in open fields.

Only other way to assist the party leader is to be active or use a 3rd party, and we all know NCSOFT does not want people to use 3rd party software.

Help out the community make the right changes for the right reason... 

HammerForge

4 hours ago, Hammerforge said:

@Juji

it is impossible to assist the main party leader with Autohunt.  This takes away from the idea that people should group, and form better parties.  

I recommend that the Devs add this feature to Aden and Classic.  Add assist Party Lead to the Autohunt toggle.

This will improve the overall grouping experience, and allow parties to actually assist each other on autohunt.  And not go off on their own targets in open fields.

Only other way to assist the party leader is to be active or use a 3rd party, and we all know NCSOFT does not want people to use 3rd party software.

HammerForge

Go away, you don't party in this game to xp. It amazes me how clueless people are when it comes to how you are supposed to play essence

7 hours ago, Hammerforge said:

This takes away from the idea that people should group, and form better parties.  

Others were pointing out the flaw in your logic based on this sentence alone. There exist not such idea on aden. People shouldn't group and it's activelly punished by giving you absolutely no bonuses for it.

13 hours ago, Hammerforge said:

@Juji

HammerForge

why not implement a fully customizable bot already?

the game was made so that you can play solo, if you want to group, play by hand, thats it.

do you think you are the first to think about it? 

6 hours ago, Hippalous said:

Others were pointing out the flaw in your logic based on this sentence alone. There exist not such idea on aden. People shouldn't group and it's activelly punished by giving you absolutely no bonuses for it.

sure there are no bonuses but you can get more XP with the right classes in party.

If this was meant to be a purely 100% solo game, why then did they bother to include the party feature at all? I'm all for the every person for themselves approach, but do follow the logic all the way through every aspect of the game. And yes, that also includes removing clans, when you think about it. 

Ridiculous? Maybe. But my point is the OP isn't terribly off base with what is being proposed.

The reality is partying isn't just about XP. It's about finishing a task faster by working in a group. And it's about forming ties and developing comradery. Adding a party leader assist feature to auto-hunt isn't the worst idea in the world.

14 minutes ago, FatherFortuitous said:

If this was meant to be a purely 100% solo game, why then did they bother to include the party feature at all? I'm all for the every person for themselves approach, but do follow the logic all the way through every aspect of the game. And yes, that also includes removing clans, when you think about it. 

Ridiculous? Maybe. But my point is the OP isn't terribly off base with what is being proposed.

The reality is partying isn't just about XP. It's about finishing a task faster by working in a group. And it's about forming ties and developing comradery. Adding a party leader assist feature to auto-hunt isn't the worst idea in the world.

For the pvp and very hard raid bosses at later level.  It's a solo leveling game, period. It's how it's designed from top to bottom, if you want to play a version with parties, and needing buffers, and healers, go play classic or live. 

Macro system only works good as has been tweaked several time with auto buffs, heals etc... They even give you preset to use, but I think they are not active, who wants to see other  army dwarves  running through gludin again  . i don't.  there sonly few people that can buff  with party buffs,  like level 76,  no point in macro to be on atm, there already couple  that might be using KB auto mechanics, but don't think that's issue . but You as A live Human could always right click party member and auto follow or if want to attack assist , just spam the name and will attack. for those try to run the 10 man clients into raids, .... yes you know who you are,  that is reason why .  there is no auto asst on atm, I may not Be  asmart man but i aint no dummy....  So think why they have no macro activated.   

4 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

For the pvp and very hard raid bosses at later level.  It's a solo leveling game, period. It's how it's designed from top to bottom, if you want to play a version with parties, and needing buffers, and healers, go play classic or live. 

"From top to bottom" would imply that no parties would be required at all. But I guess you can't see the flaw in your own logic. I get it. Thanks for the constructive reply.

True, took break from Live, 107 grind is endless,.  but  if there was active in game macro ,  there be so muck pking to stop normal people from raiding, they already pk when you watch, certain group today did al the boss near Silent valley , if  you cam near them just pk u for standing there.  now that's just rude,  they have pick up right the have loot rights,  what the point in  pk,  your not get xp through the air. don't even think they give xp.  but they sure do seem to have allot live players,,,,,  didn't think you can get group like that any more.   But hey good on them.   Ill keep playing my account one TAB at a time when certain class is needed  to do raid group  iam ready to go . So far dark Elf has best luck, and swarf getting good drops (*I think I can spoil but too much ls get the spoil), just got one right before server went down.   But some one mentioned No drops at lvl  53, this true even in live old version  most drops didn't come till around A grade I started getting few in this (ADEN) around 58. It  wasn't unheard of people in c grade doing major raids,  just way it was.