[Complete] Emergency Maintenance: August 20, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone - 

We will be bringing Blackbird Server down for maintenance beginning  Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. PDT /  1:00 p.m. CDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT / 8:00 p.m. GMT+2 and it will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes

Logins for Elcadia Server will be brought down halfway through this maintenance for further testing.

Thank you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DisplayFoFUn said:

Whoever that was doing transcendent deserves to lose their money.

He is out of line but he is not wrong!

have not done mine either tbh, server has not been stable at all, no point risking this!

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone - 

We will be bringing Blackbird Server down for maintenance beginning  Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. PDT /  1:00 p.m. CDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT / 8:00 p.m. GMT+2 and it will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes

Logins for Elcadia Server will be brought down halfway through this maintenance for further testing.

Thank you!

NCSoft, please fire your System Architect and hire me.  I design system scale for massive hospital systems.  You need help, it's obvious.  I'm not cheap, but I'm passionate about what I do.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

If it doesnt include a limit to clients per PC, don't bother. Just restart the server randomly 2 times a day, to get rid of enough bots, so people can have a few hours a day of normal xp. Once enough people quit, then issue will have fixed itself. 

funny thing is this is going to hurt people not the dedicated farmers... 

1 minute ago, Severen said:

NCSoft, please fire your System Architect and hire me.  I design system scale for massive hospital systems.  You need help, it's obvious.  I'm not cheap, but I'm passionate about what I do.

doubt it! 

Stick to the hospitals!

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone - 

Thank you!

You know how embarrassing is this situation from the last 2 days, i could not even log or stay online more then 2 hours to play, the community starts wondering is this an official server or private ? 😃 

• Like 1

Please NC Team, fix the problem.
Is really annoying to play like this, there are working ppl that cant stay attempt of server lagg  all the time,
Let us enjoy the game.

You count with a team of professional developer and tester

We trust in you.

2 minutes ago, MarcvsFLY said:

I want a refund to all the stuffs I've purchased and I'll quit this game. Thanks! 

Can we do that since the server has this big issues ?  Was something mentioned in T&C of the payments about this if is a server related issue to get the full refund back ?