Maintenance on 15th

JohnDee

Hello @Sunshine

I would like to touch a topic about upcoming maintenance on 15th of September. 15th of September is last day to pick rewards from attendance check and if maintenance starts normally as every week, blackbird players wont be able to pick their reward on 15th. Elcadia is fine, because their server resets long time before maintenance, but blackbird reset happens 30 min after maintenance starts.

Please consider posponing maintenance by 1 hour from blackbird server reset.

I doubt it will happen,   but sure would be nice cos I forgot  a few times  and 2 of my chars will miss the antharas doll by that 30 mins. 

(btw I guess you could make a char on elcaida, or if you already have one ..and at least claim your final attendence there before maint if you are not gonna be able to take it on Blackbird, so it isnt wasted.)

5 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

I agree on this, it is not fair that one server gets to pick their item that last day and the other one not. Either allow us to pick up 2x on Tuesday or delay the maintenance for Blackbird by 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Thanks

You got an extra week, even with all of Blackbirds issues it doesn’t equate to 7 days worth of downtime.

43 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

You got an extra week, even with all of Blackbirds issues it doesn’t equate to 7 days worth of downtime.

Where was the actual extension given?  the server launched on Aug 11th, with a 5 weeks attendance event.

5 weeks from aug 11th - Sep 15th, I dont see any actual extension of the attendance unless my maths wrong.

(I know every weekly maintenance the patch notes did have mentions of "attendance extended until xx, but it was always only till sep 15th)

Heres the launch maint notes where it says the attendence will run for 5 weeks.

" Aug 11th

With this maintenance:

• The Aden server will officially launch at 9:00 AM PDT on 8/11!
  • The Raid Master event will start for three weeks!
  • Why Burn rankings event will start for three weeks!
  • Attendance checklist event will start for five weeks!

"

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22270-aden-server-launch-wednesday-august-11-2021/

16 minutes ago, Shalille said:

Where was the actual extension given?  the server launched on Aug 11th, with a 5 weeks attendance event.

5 weeks from aug 11th - Sep 15th, I dont see any actual extension of the attendance unless my maths wrong.

(I know every weekly maintenance the patch notes did have mentions of "attendance extended until xx, but it was always only till sep 15th)

Heres the launch maint notes where it says the attendence will run for 5 weeks.

" Aug 11th

With this maintenance:

• The Aden server will officially launch at 9:00 AM PDT on 8/11!
  • The Raid Master event will start for three weeks!
  • Why Burn rankings event will start for three weeks!

"

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22270-aden-server-launch-wednesday-august-11-2021/

All I know is I started me character on launch day and since that day my attendance reset after 28 days and I have claimed  5 more days worth of goodies and will claim my 6th before I go to bed.  Like I stated earlier Blackbird didn’t have a week’s worth of downtime and they were nice enough to extend it a week.

Let’s be honest, most of you are crying because you’re alts won’t get a full 28 days or you rerolled too late and you’re upset over not getting everything.  My main is a dagger and is arguably the most gimped solo class on the server yet I logged in every day and am sticking with it because it’s all I’ve ever played for a main. This whining session you all are having is starting to look pathetic, if you’re so unhappy play something else I would be happy to be able to farm my alts in the 65-76 areas without all the non manner mode users ksing m mobs.

17 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

All I know is I started me character on launch day and since that day my attendance reset after 28 days and I have claimed  5 more days worth of goodies and will claim my 6th before I go to bed.  Like I stated earlier Blackbird didn’t have a week’s worth of downtime and they were nice enough to extend it a week.

You will have gotten 34 days out of a 35 day event,  I think you must have missed one day ?

Where is the extra week though?  Maybe its already there and the maint patch notes on 15th will say "Attendance event extended by 1 week" guess will find out.

27 minutes ago, Shalille said:

You will have gotten 34 days out of a 35 day event,  I think you must have missed one day ?

Where is the extra week though?  Maybe its already there and the maint patch notes on 15th will say "Attendance event extended by 1 week" guess will find out.

Miracles do happen 👍😁👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sunshine said:

We already extended it by a week, so it's not likely that it will be extended again. 

6 hours ago, Infid3l said:

This is the from the launch announcement: 

The server launched on 08/11, so 5 weeks are due on 09/15. Then they announced that they would extend for 1 week moving the event ending to 09/22, but last week's maintenance notes said: 

• Attendance checklist event will continue for one week!

Meaning the event would end this wed 09/15 as it was originally scheduled, hence no extra week. So I'm pretty sure they are confused with their calendar, and since they did not bother to check, they are now potentially taking incorrect decisions based on poor communication. So long story short: All we're asking is that extra week that was promised OR at least to do something so we can complete the final attendance item on 09/15 BEFORE the maintenance that's all. 

But so far, I fear our CM is annoyed by the topic, and instead of checking the calendar and issue a clarification it has been decided that making fun of the customers is a proper way of proceeding and that, to me at least, is offensive and poor customer service.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Shalille said:

Yeah, I thought yesterday was Tuesday instead of Monday, I still have my Covid moments.  That’s what it must feel for retired people because everyday is a Saturday when you aren’t going into work. Thanks for the catch 👍

• L2 Team
13 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

This is the from the launch announcement: 

The server launched on 08/11, so 5 weeks are due on 09/15. Then they announced that they would extend for 1 week moving the event ending to 09/22, but last week's maintenance notes said: 

• Attendance checklist event will continue for one week!

I see where the confusion lies, and it's an improper use of phrasing on my part with the word 'extension'.

However, what was outlined in the the September 8 maintenance notice is correct: the Attendance checklist event will continue for one week. Meaning this week, and is factually correct in our Attendance Event article: https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-attendance-checklist-event

14 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I see where the confusion lies, and it's an improper use of phrasing on my part with the word 'extension'.

However, what was outlined in the the September 8 maintenance notice is correct: the Attendance checklist event will continue for one week. Meaning this week, and is factually correct in our Attendance Event article: https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-attendance-checklist-event

and when the server will be down for the maintenance tomorrow, due the attendance reset at 6:30 am server time will we have time to claim the  item on the 15h?

29 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Good, to this is clear now, there was never an extension, the event was planned to last 5 weeks from the beginning, then all of those arguments about having already gotten a week extension are incorrect as the event was planned like that all along. Having said this and seeing that you are adamant about not granting an extension, can you at least consider a solution for the last item to be acquired on wed?.

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Hello,

You said multiple times it will end on 15th and we dont care about it anymore. However, delay the maintenance by 1 hour so Blackbird players can pick up their rewards on 15th, as Elcadia players will be allowed to do so.