Greedy Chests etc.

ReaperGG

True, supply on those haven't changed, aside from players quitting is the only place I could see it decreasing, but you are right those are going up. Also is it just matching the current nccoin/adena exchange rates?.. Not sure..  Same situation with abundance talismans. however, i think those are trying to match the nccoin/exchange rate, but not sure.

7 hours ago, Mordue said:

True, supply on those haven't changed, aside from players quitting is the only place I could see it decreasing, but you are right those are going up. Also is it just matching the current nccoin/adena exchange rates?.. Not sure..  Same situation with abundance talismans. however, i think those are trying to match the nccoin/exchange rate, but not sure.

People complained about a nerf in the drops from the Elite Walter Dragon Chests a while ago, if that is true,  it may explain the prices going up.

11 hours ago, Akashha said:

People complained about a nerf in the drops from the Elite Walter Dragon Chests a while ago, if that is true,  it may explain the prices going up.

Ahh that would explain it, supply is dropping,  prices going up. I wish they would increase the supply (i.e. improve rate drops in events or in game) for all items.  This would drop prices, improve player satisfaction, player base. It would also would increase how many would pay for a chance at items.  Tevas has posted multiple videos where the results were not worth getting the event items for supply, only for exp.