Aden Server Maintenance: October 13, 2021

Sunshine

2 hours ago, Flammable said:

No it's not

At what level and what gear do you pull 12-14kk per day?

I have various alts in normal gear (b armor and +10 aden weap) around lvl 77-80 and no way in hell I can do that much.

81 with +7 agathions, lv 5 Brooch jewels, Full A Grade (armor and weapon), +7 and +5 talismans, collections, lv3 pendant, 7 cloack etc

If you are f2p, forget those numbers

1 hour ago, iCnx said:

81 with +7 agathions, lv 5 Brooch jewels, Full A Grade (armor and weapon), +7 and +5 talismans, collections, lv3 pendant, 7 cloack etc

If you are f2p, forget those numbers

i think the topic at hand was f2p ability to farm adena and buy coins from players. If you already spent a few hundred to be able to farm decent sums of adena it kinda kills the f2p intention.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, MysticStylez said:

i think the topic at hand was f2p ability to farm adena and buy coins from players. If you already spent a few hundred to be able to farm decent sums of adena it kinda kills the f2p intention.

f2p died a month after launch....

Guys, the server is pay to win, it's the NCSOFT style, it's no use complaining on the forum but they won't solve anything. The only form of protest is not playing. Let's spare ourselves speeches. In the beginning it wasn't pay to win, now it's something insane. Save yourselves please.

• Like 2