Aden Server Maintenance: October 13, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Treasure of Cruma Tower Event will end next week!
    • Event related items will be deleted on 10/20.
  • World Boss Raid Event: Core will end next week!
  • Aden Subjugation Event will end next week!
  • Gear and Battle Packs Promotion will end.
    • Both boxes will be deleted on 10/20.
  • Daily Equipment Kit and Starter Kits will start for two weeks!
    • Starter Kits are permanent. Only the Daily Equipment Kit will be deleted at the end of the promotion.

Product Name

Item Name

Item Details

Quantity

N Coin Price

L2 Coin Price

Restriction

Daily Equipment Kit (Time-limited)

Cloak of Protection Pack (Imprint)

Double-click to obtain a Cloak of Protection (Imprint) and (x10) Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Protection (Imprint)

1/Day Per Account (players can buy two if they buy in both currencies)

Spirit Agathon Exchange Ticket (Imprint)

Exchange for a Spirit Agathion at the Dimensional Merchant

Eva’s Talisman Enchant Package (Imprint)

Double-click to obtain an Eva's Talisman (Imprint) and (x10) Enchant Scroll: Eva's Talisman (Imprint)

Dragon’s Belt Box (Imprint)

Double-click to obtain a Dragon's Belt (Imprint) and (x10) Enchant Scroll: Dragon's Belt (Imprint)

Einhasad’s Pendant Pack Lv.1 (Imprint)

Double-click to obtain an Einhasad Pendant Lv. 1

Pendant Details: P. Dev 39, M. Def +15. Can combine 2 Einhasad's Pendants of the same level.

Elixir Powder (Imprint)

Powder that has the power of eternal youth.

Starter Kit

+7 B-grade Weapon Exchange Ticket (Imprint)

Exchange for a +7 B-grade weapon through the Dimensional Merchant

1/Account

+4 C-grade Armor Set Exchange Ticket (Imprint)

Exchange for a +4 C-grade armor set through the dimensional merchant

Sayha's Blessing (Imprint)

Sayha's Grace points +35,000, Magic Lamp points +100,000, craft points +6500.

XP Boost Scroll (Imprint)

Applies a buff when used. Acquired XP +30% Acquired SP +30% Duration: 20 min. Cooldown: 1 min. The effect remains after death.

Boost Attack Scroll (Imprint)

When used, the following buffs are applied: P. Atk +800, M. Atk +800, Max HP +1000, All Critical Damage Received -100. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown. Buff remains at death.

Magic Lamp Acceleration Potion (Imprint)

The following effects are applied when used <Use Effect> Magic Lamp Gauge Recharge Speed +20% - Duration: 60 minutes - Cooldown: 1 minute

Soulshot Ticket (Imprint)

Using the Dimensional Merchant, you can exchange it for a Soulshot, Blessed Spiritshot, Beast Soulshot, Spiritshot.

Spirit Ore (Imprint)

This material is required with the use of some skills.

HP Potion

Instantly recover 50 HP. If HP is full, CP points will be recovered.

• Olympian Master Event Collection (Olympiad Special Missions) will end!
  • The new Einhasad Pendant details are as follows.

Level

P. Def

M. Def

XP/SP

Damage Received

Attack Speed / Casting Speed

P. Critical / M. Critical Damage

P. Atk / M.Atk

Active Skill

20%

-10%

3%

25%

-15%

4%

6%

30%

-20%

5%

8%

10%

Invocation

35%

-25%

10%

10%

15%

Invocation

• Invocation Active Skill
    • For 15 seconds, recovers HP by 100 and MP by 50 per second, and increases Speed by 33.
    • 10 Minute Cooldown.

Note: The events and promotions will end on 10/13 at 6:30 Server Time, but will be made available again after the maintenance as part of the extension.

I have a question sunshine* do you wanna kill the server? do you want it to be only for donners? Because I consider that this event is too damaging for non-donners. Cuz if a donner can buy 2 daily packs for the 14 days of the event duration, they'll have 28 packs that multiply by 5 Cloak of Protection, 5 Spirit Agathon Exchange Ticket, Eva’s Talisman Enchant Package, 5 Dragon’s Belt Box, 5 Einhasad’s Pendant Pack Lv.1, it'll be 140 items of each one, that is, ttheree will players with thats items +10 + ... i think is too much abuse! did not you think  that with that many players who cant pay, would stop playin? or you only care or ineterested in people donating regardless of stability of server? i think you should rreconsiderer that event well...becouse it is very poorly done!

• Like 6

So to take advantage of the whole promo u need: 

14x 2000 Ncoin = 28k Ncoin = Usd 350

14x 8000 Lcoin = 112k Lcoin = Usd 350

This is Usd 700 in 14 days, gg. Welcome to truly P2W L2 Aden

The real issue is this is just starting, not going to stop, many should start questioning themselves, can I afford to play this "game"?. 

Another thing that is plain BS, is to make all these items imprint, but that's a whole other story. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

And no free Sayha AGAIN?! This is getting more and more ridiculous with every maintenance. NCsoft you making very bad decisions. And this is just a begging, soon there will be no limits to how many pay shop items you can buy at once, gonna be the same garbage as they made it on RU and EU servers. I strongly encourage everyone to leave to New World.

• Like 5

Not very smart move, from 3 packs per account to 28 per account per event with no breaks. In 2 hours after you post event details L2coin price doubled, this gonna make a gap between F2P players and rich kids even bigger, no point to waste any more time and hard drive space for this trash.

• Like 1

in my opinion servers are already dead, and our bugged (since 2003) company rushing to endgame because of project fail. i can say that koreans was drunk and high when  created this chronicle. balance is bravisimo, i suggest for clans to choose as many as possible Hierophants,they one shoting dk,orcs.Whos testing, supervising those servers? drunk homeless stroller?  buy all those packs guys its worth it.  hopefully this means  that new update incoming...

1 hour ago, kekw said:

LMAO
WHAT A JOKE. 140 PENDANTS, 140 BELTS, 140 EVAS, 140 CLOAKS in 14 days, nice nice ncsoft
you guys make lootbox looks good compared to this event

1 hour ago, Rpk said:

I LOVE THIS EVENT ! TY 

34 minutes ago, Emanon said:

Not very smart move, from 3 packs per account to 28 per account per event with no breaks. In 2 hours after you post event details L2coin price doubled, this gonna make a gap between F2P players and rich kids even bigger, no point to waste any more time and hard drive space for this trash.

I haven’t enchanted a cloak past 3 or a belt so, yeah I would like a chance to get them higher.  Can some peeps afford 700 US, I would say yeah, but I have a wife looking over my CC statements so I won’t be maxing any of these out.  Some of you have been complaining about the lcoin prices, they sell these in the shop dunno why you are wasting adena on lcoin.

Am upset I’m being offered another bgrade wep instead of an Agrade/Sgrade which is the only weapon worth putting SA’s and enchants on?  Heck ya!  I saw a pair of maj boots for 160kk on Elcadia, you think it doesn’t chap my hide that I can’t craft my wep or armor and am dependent on a Zerg that gets this crap daily while I haven’t gotten a full drop in over a month?

I would rather have them do something to allow the players who play everyday a way to farm $$ until there is something worth spending real cash on.  

@Sunshinety for the post.  Is there a statistic for the success rate of the Einhisad pendant?

NC, you reaaallly interfere too deep in Aden's economic health with Lcoin for this new Kit, intentionally or unintentionally

Look at Aden's Lcoin market after maintainance. Lcoin price is doubled! and compared to 3weeks ago, it's already x3 times !

Server is just 2-3 months old and you're already breaking its economy. With this Kit, you are killing all F2P and minimal P2P!!

Please consider:

1) remove Lcoin currency  from this Kit's price OR  double/triple/quadruple the Lcoin needed for this Kit!!

OR

2) replace Lcoin currency for this Kit with Adena (I don't care how high you set it) so there will be only Ncoin and Adena required!

Hey guys.

1.It is game for adults not for kids.

2.Here all 50/50 Who is working pay real money and spend on the game, who is not working seats on the game 24/7 and buy Lcoin for adena and boxes.

3.NCsoft working and making this game for your guys.

4.If you don't have enought money for you life and fun I think problem in you but not in NCsoft.

You are just complaining about how bad everything is but what you doing good???

I support NCsoft becouse I know what work is.

That what NCsoft did wrong it was removed by the Valakas and need more free Sayha for people who is not pay.

Valakas need 100% back becouse it is not fair for people who just startet the game and who change acc.

Kind Regards 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kocmoc said:

That what NCsoft did wrong it was removed by the Valakas and need more free Sayha for people who is not pay.

Valakas need 100% back becouse it is not fair for people who just startet the game and who change acc.

give free Sayha for F2P in some events is nice but it's not a long tern solution for F2P (you spend all Sayha in 1-2 weeks then what? leave your F2P char to dead for another month(s) till next free Sayha event?)

At least give F2P a way to survive few hours to play everyday consistently, by setting Lcoin (directly/undirectly) at reasonable Adena price! 

1.It is game for adults not for kids.

2.Here all 50/50 Who is working pay real money and spend on the game, who is not working seats on the game 24/7 and buy Lcoin for adena and boxes.

3.NCsoft working and making this game for your guys.

I agree it is for "intelligent" payers

• Like 1

I'm going to clarify something for you because it seems that you don't understand it ...

Essence is a P2W chronicle a lot of money people invest to play day by day and compete for the objectives.

This is an absurd event compared to those that occurred at the time in Lineage2 EU there people spent in the first hour of the server not 45 dollars like here but 1000 dollars because everything could be bought when I say everything is everything.

Do you expect a version of Lineage2 in 2021 that helps f2p players? seriously? Please know in the game that you are and in the company with which you play

Are you talking about the prices of the L1000, who raises the price? The players themselves who do not have to be from top clans simply people who are dedicated 24/7 to the game market and have objects to sell or want to make money and for their mains.

You ask the GMS of the game that I don't know if they will be GMs only from the forum or the game to do something please ... xD really? Don't you know that they are simple workers without the power to do anything freely within the game? They have a calendar, they have a few events to do per month, and they give them everything marked and they have to comply with the guidelines, please stop begging them because they can't do anything here, the Koreans who are the creators of the game and not them, they just send. They are a representation of the game at the level of different continents.

And please if you do not like this game model that I totally agree that it is excessive, go to any other game there are 50 games for each day of the year that are better than Lineage2

The question is if you know all this that you do playing or do you keep playing this? Please, we are older and we are not all 15 years old, we know what there is.

All the best!

• Like 3