Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Conguero

13x legendary scrolls, thousands in ncoin, and ended up with a +1 normal cloak. NCScam living up to its name. I’m sure the board meetings at that place consist of things like “How to screw over your player base, and make them all quit.” I don’t even know why I’m mad, or why I even tried. I should’ve known better than to spend anything anymore with the NCScam. 

On 25/07/2018 at 8:51 AM, Alb said:

I do get it :). Just telling that instead of using safe way (buying store item+selling to buy the final made good) they'll try their luck and fail miserably cuz rates sux. Hope Naia will remain like it is now, I wanted to try it out !

Btw, expecting quit wave in about 3/4 days, with tons of packagesale shop in giran on Chronos .. :D

B|B|

Me 2 alb. Last time i've dropped 2 greater jewels in chronos aden wh due to the try to oe a circlet and fail rage.

It's time to recover some real money and to get a profit

To whoever is on chronos and is quitting

fajbgk7.jpg

NCwest you are doing very good job on taking money from people... i really get sick of that shit... you are having fun with your people who are paying you A LOT OF MONEY! maybe you can sell everything on blizzard maybe after that would be a propper GAME again.... at least they are hearing the problems of their people and fixing them.... but they care about it thats why they succeed! This game is only pay A LOT to win!

honestly been playing l2 classic eu since this event has started, feels good to see drops on the ground, actual gear dropped every now and then, grind or farm for something actually attainable. a craft system that makes sense. no l2store. 2 euro a month. love it. old school no dealing with l2 lotto. 

Archived