Jump to content
Forums

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 25, 2018


Conguero
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6am CDT / 7am EDT / 1100 GMT and ending at approximately 10:30am PDT / 12:30pm CDT / 1:30pm EDT / 1730 GMT. Estimated downtime is 6 hours 30 minutes.

Account management and Ncoin purchasing not available until 4 PM PDT.

With this maintenance:

  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will return to the L2 Store and remain available until August 22, 2018.
  • As part of our security update process GameGuard will be disabled.
  • Extended database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice enchant all is korean random skills burns at +1(my personal record is 9x burn at +1 bad luck?) enchant weapon is epic drama (if u dont have save stone from l2store). EXP in kama, k95,k90 and k85 drop to 60% and u give people cloak :D rly nice. And u ban ppl who PK players who KS monster on spot becouse he have cake from l2 store :D go go more nccoin plz WAKE UP!!!!!

Edited by Annihilation
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Argus said:

Where is the revision? You add 1 Enchant Scroll to a pack and all the rest is the same? 

I do not understand, please illuminate me! Anything about the enchant rate?

Good questions. But I hope you don't really expect to get an answer.

Dude, this is NCW you play on :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Good questions. But I hope you don't really expect to get an answer.

Dude, this is NCW you play on :P

I love the game so much... NAIA server is alive and healthy! Siege/pvp/pve is back on track, a lot of people are active again! I hope at least they will try to manage and keep it that way, but with such promo revisions I doubt it :( ! Many ppl will buy packs now and will fail their enchants, it will be a massive problem again! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Conguero said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6am CDT / 7am EDT / 1100 GMT and ending at approximately 10:30am PDT / 12:30pm CDT / 1:30pm EDT / 1730 GMT. Estimated downtime is 6 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will return to the L2 Store and remain available until August 22, 2018.
  • Extended database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Now you will feel the rage of pissed off customers.

Take the spender's ignore hammer, you greedy and negligent...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Argus said:

I love the game so much... NAIA server is alive and healthy! Siege/pvp/pve is back on track, a lot of people are active again! I hope at least they will try to manage and keep it that way, but with such promo revisions I doubt it :( ! Many ppl will buy packs now and will fail their enchants, it will be a massive problem again! 

Cupidity of people.  Worst case, could just buy store items, sell for adena and buy the cloaks alrdy done :P 

But ye love that "REVISION OF UPGRADING SYSTEM" xDxDxD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alb said:

Cupidity of people.  Worst case, could just buy store items, sell for adena and buy the cloaks alrdy done :P 

But ye love that "REVISION OF UPGRADING SYSTEM" xDxDxD

Sad, you do not get my point mate, gl//hf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

Sad, you do not get my point mate, gl//hf

I do get it :). Just telling that instead of using safe way (buying store item+selling to buy the final made good) they'll try their luck and fail miserably cuz rates sux. Hope Naia will remain like it is now, I wanted to try it out !

Btw, expecting quit wave in about 3/4 days, with tons of packagesale shop in giran on Chronos .. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

even though that is a P2W game and every1 knows that, I guess always there will be some ppl always complaining. Guys accept what you already know and stop QQ. Otherwise quit this game. I can barely find 1 post with no complaints and no comparison to other servers. Sorry, I also don't like some things some times but FFS... forum qqers!

Edited by Conguero
Removed masked profanity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all every one need to know what is upgrade on cloaks. Its not over enchant, just change from standard to legendary one. So they prob just raise succes rate cos last time it was hard to do that. I dont know what most of You expected...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hahahah NCsoft :DD you did nothing to make it easier with cloaks :D 1-10 was easy , the problem was higher :D hahaha again ncsoft rocks :D keep going !! end of ncwest is closer and closer :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Shifty said:

even though that is a P2W game and every1 knows that, I guess always there will be some ppl always complaining. Guys accept what you already know and stop QQ. Otherwise quit this game. I can barely find 1 post with no complaints and no comparison to other servers. Sorry, I also don't like some things some times but FFS... forum qqers!

Maybe because  is more P2G  game (pay to gamble) as they do not offer final product for sale..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"After a lot of feedback about the difficulty in upgrading the cloaks" 

 

Dont know why you all QQ, it is easier to upgrade from normal to legendary now, if you thought "upgrade" meant enchant youre at fault not NCWest, stop crying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

Dont know why you all QQ, it is easier to upgrade from normal to legendary now, if you thought "upgrade" meant enchant youre at fault not NCWest, stop crying. 

Are you sure? How many tries?

Or do you refer to this super-expensive high-chance (50%) scroll ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

"After a lot of feedback about the difficulty in upgrading the cloaks" 

 

Dont know why you all QQ, it is easier to upgrade from normal to legendary now, if you thought "upgrade" meant enchant youre at fault not NCWest, stop crying. 

This.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...