NORTH AMERICAN SERVER ???

NagnarX

Dethrone time sucks for Naia. Right now it is not worth it unless you stand up 2-4h earlier then regular and setup your char back to normal xping.

They have to extend the dethrone time by some hours.

As for Chronos and times, i fully agree it should fit US times and gets changed.

PS: I am on Naia, so no side of anyone on Chronos

On 10/20/2021 at 4:06 PM, NagnarX said:

SO SINCE WE DONT HAVE A NORTH AMERICAN SERVER ANYMORE. WHAT DOES THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM PLAN TO DO REGARDING THIS ?

CHRONOS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A NORTH AMERICAN SERVER AND NOW IT CATERS TO EURO TIME PLAYERS.  CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT ISNT THAT WHAT NAIA IS FOR ? 

IRONIC HOW THE SWAMP AND BLOOD SWORD TIME WAS CHANGED WHEN THE POLL WAS 2 TO 1 IN FAVOR OF KEEPING IT THE SAME. 

ITS GOING TO BE ROUGH FOR ME AS AN EAST COAST PLAYER  TO ATTEND SERVER EVENTS.....  FORGET IT IF I WAS A PST PLAYER

IF I WANTED TO DO THINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY I WOULD HAVE MY CHARACTER ON NAIA. 

I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME QUALITY FEEDBACK REGARDING THIS MATTER FROM DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND GM'S BUT I KNOW I WILL ONLY GET THE BASEMENT TROLL RESPONSES...

LETS HAVE AT IT

Servers not orientated on EU. Servers orientated on nothing! OLY start 22.00-23.00 EU time... Detrone start 23.00-24.00 EU time... EU people at this moment going to sleep.

But if see world time map... server orientated on... Iceland, Greenland, Western Sachara,  Mauritanija,  Giuneja.  Im not sure if in this 3 last counties people know what is it internet - but maybe admins see a lot connection from this countries :)

• Haha 1

lol, swamps start at 0400hrs in am for me...servers are not aligned with north america at all.  which is ok...as all my usa buds just quit/cashed out.  euros carrying the server so make it euro times for their money.  its been nice not spending a dime last few months.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, voo said:

lol, swamps start at 0400hrs in am for me...servers are not aligned with north america at all.  which is ok...as all my usa buds just quit/cashed out.  euros carrying the server so make it euro times for their money.  its been nice not spending a dime last few months.

Half the reason US people ARE quitting is because OF things like the times.. why play a game where you can't actually do any of the events due to time differences?

On 12/5/2021 at 1:45 AM, voo said:

Swamps starts at 11 a.m. EU when people are working in Naia, you literally have all Swamps for yourself.

At evening, Swamps start during dailies, Detrone, etc, the timing is so bad lately.

Everytime will be 2 groups: 1 that are good and 2nd that not. Noone from NC discuss with comunity what will be better. They chosed and excluded half population of Naia  from Deathrone etc. 2nd half playing on VPN is happy. I am from EU and I am exluded and I hate it.