Change your blessed valakas/lindvior and more for old god bottles

Jujustice7

Hi, i see in the path note dont have any information about the new botles who you opatin when you  disolve your blessed valakas, lindvior earring, blessed antharas and others jewels, i see who only top adena sellers and  top players have this info and use for take advantage  from others normal players.... please ncsoft give the oportunity of normal players for change  that blessed valakas necklace, lindvior earring, blessed antharas, baium soul ring, tauti ring,  earth wyrm ring, for the old  god bottles  luminous, honorable and splending  god bottles.

For why reason  with the changes you only pick 280 new botles for top necklace ring or earring and you need  1200/1400 and 1500 for try to craft any accesory, with the update any guys with that info take advantage and change only one lindvior earring for 4500+ new bottles,  for win that botlles  today you need  20 lindvior earring+ in naia server  dont exist that jewel in any store so really any players been benefited with this and really is more than 400000 ncoins or more than  4 trillions of adena, i dont change  me jewels becouse i cant loguin  for 2 days im have hard work that days and now i see the top players with god jewels lv 3/4 for free  and the normal players nothing, this same the time who people win dragon clawns very easy and only top adena sellers and top players take advantage about this.

Please ncsoft is you error again i dont want any gift i only want justice, give the oportunity  from all players who can change that items for old god bottles, in this moment 2 of my best friends and members cp stop play for this and i know  not only them stop play for that i know others players shout for world chat stop play becouse this big error fail of ncsoft
Ty for you atention and answer for yours mistake

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, socketka said:

everyone had same information, i was even shouting on naia after patch notes were up so people crystalize their jewels. they didnt, mostly.

So... you only say this becouse you are one of guys who take advantage about this men https://imgur.com/a/mrTOuWK, for you can understand for pick the bottles who you have just rigth now you need 55 lindvior earring mate....  

https://imgur.com/a/mrTOuWK

• Like 1

Information is free, your browser is equipped with google translate, if you care go find changes that are happening here, before they happen, on other territories' sites. What do you expect Juji & Co to do, give you free god jewels cause you 're too cool to google?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mete said:

Information is free, your browser is equipped with google translate, if you care go find changes that are happening here, before they happen, on other territories' sites. What do you expect Juji & Co to do, give you free god jewels cause you 're too cool to google?

Show me where you see  when after update for lindvior earring you only take 280 bottles show me  with screen shot

15 hours ago, Mete said:

lmao, no, you are 100% wrong, and yes, that is what I expect juji to do, and pay him to do too!  

• Like 1

i hope also they will give a chance to people who miss-undestood and to people who not was there. i was in hopsital from the monday and the doctors let me to go at home the wensday when the servers was down for updates. epics is like lindvior and valakas is results of years game play and is not fair to loose it like this because 1 day i was not here to play.  is not only me , i know at least 20 and maybe more people who have the same problem. @Juji give read it and give us justice!!!!

On 10/21/2021 at 8:41 PM, socketka said:

everyone had same information, i was even shouting on naia after patch notes were up so people crystalize their jewels. they didnt, mostly.

NOT every people had the same information. many people was NOT here this day. Is not fair to loose the chance to make god jewels because someone miss 12 hours from game or missunderstand something.

14 minutes ago, socketka said:

If you have work during olympiad, is it fault of NCSoft and you will scream to change olympiad time, or you set your priority (video game OR work), take responsibility of your choice and live happy life?

is not the same. we know olympiad has specific days/times and if you loose olympiad games you will loose the hero or some marks but here we speak about so many adena and this was ninja patch notes 10 hours before server go to restart. but socketka what you afraid maybe more people will make adena and this is will be problem at your business?? so if you already make your jewels /bottles the issue does not corcern you.

I even shouted to people to crystalize their jewels because I wanted larger supply of bottles and God Jewels.

For some hero (and hero shout) is so important they spend more dollars you would get for crystalizing all your jewels. Just like said above, set your life/game goals, balance them and be happy.

if i am not wrong if you crystalize valakas and lindvior before update you was take 7k bottles, you  can sell the bottles with minimum price and you will take 1T adena. if you sell this 2 epics now you will take 450b . so for what about you speak.

19 hours ago, XxArmindaxX said:

Countme .........

Either you didn't read my post well or you only think of Adena

I don't want to have 1T of adena I want to be able to make my own items to improve my character

also the market now in Naia is dead no one buys bottles because of their very high price

Besides it is useless to have 1T if the one who has the item I am looking for blesses it for 2T it is that simple

I am not 24/7 in front of the pc and I just want that if they give you the opportunity to make your own items, they do not put it by a percentage of 50 or 60% but a more acceptable margin because the logical thing would be 100%

if you not like we can trade. i can give my epics and you will give me bottles...byw they buy at naia bottles with 250m each on shop at aden..