Aden Server Maintenance: October 27, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Halloween Festival event will start for three weeks!
  • The Berserker Box has been added to the L2 Store for two weeks!
    • Berserker Scrolls x2 are guaranteed items from the box, but other random items have a low chance to drop and are not guaranteed upon opening the Berserker Box.
  • Prepare for Battle and Lords of Aden event will continue for two weeks!
  • The Daily Equipment Kit will be removed from both stores and will be deleted from character inventories.
  • Fixed a display issue with L2 Coin.
  • Fixed several localization issues in the Clan System UI.
  • Fixed an issue where the Battlefield Fighter event collection required the Shining Battlefield Token instead of the Battlefield Token.
  • Fixed an issue where the Sanctum of Spirits entry button was missing.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to abnormally level up.
  • Orc Fortress Compensation
    • Compensation Kit with 3x Red Arc for Orc Fortress time issues has been added to the L2 Store for one week (ends on 11/3).

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

• The Daily Equipment Kit will be removed from both stores and will be deleted from character inventories.

What about items from OPENED Daily Equipment Kit? Belts, Pendats etc. Will it be deleted too or just unopened kits?

@SunshineCan you please confirm what is this Spellbook: "Spellbook: Holy Ray" from the halloween festival box reward, I am pretty sure, like 100% sure that it is WRONG. It doesnt make sense AT all, like why in EARTH would I want a healer spell book?

It should be the second transofmration, not "Holy Ray"..

If you can confirm and put the correct spellbook, I would appreciate.

Just now, Undefined said:

@SunshineCan you please confirm what is this Spellbook: "Spellbook: Holy Ray" from the halloween festival box reward, I am pretty sure, like 100% sure that it is WRONG. It doesnt make sense AT all, like why in EARTH would I want a healer spell book?

Screenshot-98.png

https://www.lineage2.com/news/halloween-festival-returns

@Sunshine

1 hour ago, Emanon said:

What about items from OPENED Daily Equipment Kit? Belts, Pendats etc. Will it be deleted too or just unopened kits?

Those will not be deleted, but make sure to check them after the update, we never know what they might do.

I am allways skeptic.

(if you're talking about those items bellow, not the tiger neckace, forget about this one xD)

Screenshot-99.png

1 hour ago, Undefined said:

Those will not be deleted, but make sure to check them after the update, we never know what they might do.

I am allways skeptic.

(if you're talking about those items bellow, not the tiger neckace, forget about this one xD)

Screenshot-99.png

I hope so too, but you never know with this muppets.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Undefined said:

We need the rates about the chances of get something, not just "random" obtein description.

Same with vampire hunting zone, dont say for what is the reward, are the writers of notes lazy? tons of issues and misunderstood on last update and nobody tell a word.

3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

We need the rates about the chances of get something, not just "random" obtein description.

Same with vampire hunting zone, dont say for what is the reward, are the writers of notes lazy? tons of issues and misunderstood on last update and nobody tell a word.

They probably copy and paste translated from corean or something, because it is just unbeliavable, every single time, there is a whole lot of issues with the information.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

@Sunshineby not saying the rate of it, looks like a scam. "there is a low chance".

For me, low chance is 10%. But what if the low chance is 0.5% ? Or 0.0003% ? I would NEVER even try.

So, by hiding the information of the rates, we are compelled to try something that we wouls NEVER even try.

That's how scams work I guess.

5 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Reward from vampire recharges random craft bar, cant remember by how much, but hunting them can be profitable.

7 hours ago, Undefined said:

@Sunshineby not saying the rate of it, looks like a scam. "there is a low chance".

For me, low chance is 10%. But what if the low chance is 0.5% ? Or 0.0003% ? I would NEVER even try.

So, by hiding the information of the rates, we are compelled to try something that we wouls NEVER even try.

That's how scams work I guess.

dont try it then. 10% is too high for these kind of rewards.

if this was 1%, I would be surprised!

9 hours ago, Undefined said:

As a person who plays Prophet, I would say that "Holy Ray" is the best drop that can be added ^_^

what he is trying to say is that maybe a more "generic" reward could be there. (or he looked in similar past events from other servers which are similar)
a reward like that would be more appropriate in a spell-book event.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iCnx said:

what he is trying to say is that maybe a more "generic" reward could be there. (or he looked in similar past events from other servers which are similar)
a reward like that would be more appropriate in a spell-book event.

if 1 person get this holy ray will be super awesome, that person will be able to sell for w/e price he wants... but i dont think any1 will get it

13 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Halloween Festival event will start for three weeks!
  • The Berserker Box has been added to the L2 Store for two weeks!
    • Berserker Scrolls x2 are guaranteed items from the box, but other random items have a low chance to drop and are not guaranteed upon opening the Berserker Box.
  • Prepare for Battle and Lords of Aden event will continue for two weeks!
  • Fixed a display issue with L2 Coin.
  • Fixed several localization issues in the Clan System UI.
  • Fixed an issue where the Battlefield Fighter event collection required the Shining Battlefield Token instead of the Battlefield Token.
  • Fixed an issue where the Sanctum of Spirits entry button was missing.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to abnormally level up.
  • Orc Fortress Compensation
    • Compensation Kit with 3x Red Arc for Orc Fortress time issues has been added to the L2 Store for one week (ends on 11/3).

Antharas! GL to me 😃