Freya's Roses

Hellbender

I use the Roses all the time when I am soloing but they are becoming very expensive and hard to find.

Pretty sure I know the answer but no harm checking.

I know available crafting and also at private sellers in Giran and elsewhere but the prices are nuts!!!....from a low of 70 million up to 240 million each.

They are no longer available using Mentee marks which is a real shame.

So, am I missing any place where I can buy in bulk??

9 hours ago, Dawe said:

L2 Store boxes and Castilla i guess.... but dont worry they wil remove these roses from Castilla soon.

LOL Says who?

And no you cannot craft them you can get them for castilla daily and Field of Crysis but the toon bound or you can buy them from l2 store.

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

LOL Says who?

And no you cannot craft them you can get them for castilla daily and Field of Crysis but the toon bound or you can buy them from l2 store.

Sly if you can't craft them where do the sellers in Giran and other towns?...Some sellers have hundreds.

Fields of Crysis, you talking about the daily thing with the Pikeman chests?

I never saw them in L2 store unless I'm blind, let me check again.

49 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

where do the sellers in Giran and other towns?...Some sellers have hundreds.

I never saw them in L2 store unless I'm blind, let me check again.

they come from the random loot boxes from the l2store. Some people open thousands, so they get thousands of buff pots.

some l2store packs (exalted armor packs, the expedition pack etc) contain them in multiples (i think 300 of each)

22 hours ago, Hellbender said:

I use the Roses all the time when I am soloing but they are becoming very expensive and hard to find.

Pretty sure I know the answer but no harm checking.

I know available crafting and also at private sellers in Giran and elsewhere but the prices are nuts!!!....from a low of 70 million up to 240 million each.

They are no longer available using Mentee marks which is a real shame.

So, am I missing any place where I can buy in bulk??

castilla daily, fields of crisis quest daily

unfortunatly, mentee marks no longer supply pots.

other than that, buy from ncstore or players with adena.

4 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

You confuse the normal roses with the a Brilliant Roses. Normal roses from Castilia. Brilliant from the loot boxes in L2 Store. 

i would argue most ppl dont get the benefit of br rose when you compare the added cost to the income that cost generates.  normal rose is fine and is free.