Where did the R110 weapons go?

SirDuke

Before I took a break you could get all of the R110 weapons for around  1B - 2B. Now  when I come back I don't see hardly any, and prices are bleeping ridiculous for what is there. Even R99 +0 weapons sell for billions now? 

What the hell happened?

Are Krishna weapons now the boss weapons or something? Is it that craft costs are so low that dwarfs don't bother any more because of low return on investment?  Or is there some new quest that gives R110 weapon, so players no longer need to buy them? 

Help an old returning (maybe) vet make sense of this madness.

Current event ... everybody's running 958 boxes doing castilla to get the Heavenly Enchant Weapon Rs. In hopes of +12ing Krishna weapons and selling them for eleventy bazillion adena. So ... they have bought out all available weapons, supply < demand , price has scyrocketed.

1 hour ago, SirDuke said:

Before I took a break you could get all of the R110 weapons for around  1B - 2B. Now  when I come back I don't see hardly any, and prices are bleeping ridiculous for what is there. Even R99 +0 weapons sell for billions now? 

What the hell happened?

Are Krishna weapons now the boss weapons or something? Is it that craft costs are so low that dwarfs don't bother any more because of low return on investment?  Or is there some new quest that gives R110 weapon, so players no longer need to buy them? 

Inflation and a broken economy happened.

Depending on the wep and server, a clean r110 should be anywhere from 1b-5b

3 hours ago, SirDuke said:

What the hell happened?

The lack of players is the main issue for all the instability of the market, there are   10-20 players that control the market, but the main problem is the number of people  left on the server. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

The lack of players is the main issue for all the instability of the market, there are   10-20 players that control the market, but the main problem is the number of people  left on the server. 

Ppl left for basic reason no way to gear themselves & Buy nothing.

The 1st one is problem of the game , we are in 2021 and new ppl don't want to play 5 year to reach 110 and be naked.

The 2nd that ppl u said handle market/giran afk vendors players, AH.

Makes old/returning player left too spaming/selling all overprice.. and if u start to put names they report/post get deleted.

But is not only 20 theres is alot of ppl who support them saying they are legit , they play good market , saying NCsoft don't give any ítems so 1 soulshot = 10kk... lickers expecting some day that ppl Will give gear to them.. thinking that they really are friends... I feel sad about them

• Like 1

Again, the shortage of R110 weapons (and to some extent R99 weapons) is related to the event. Thousands of HEWRs are being generated, the only way for people to make money on the event (since the HEWRs aren't tradeable) is to buy and +12 weapons.  Obviously they won't make as much money as they think, because there really isn't the population with the available adena, and an interest in clean +12 Krishnas, but hey, they tried. By the way, wtf is going on with Elcyum?  People are paying triple for Elcyum relative to 3 months ago, and still not finding any. I know, lots of the fishers on specific bots can't login anymore, but hey ...

That aside, the economy remains borked. I went around Naia in primetime Friday. Blazing swamp, beleths etc were PACKED with obvious exalted alts in 7 man parties farming the event. The more I went to higher level areas, the more free spots were available. Beyond Ketra/Varka (and with Dethrone not yet open) it was pretty much dead space. Now if NCWest Feels happy all the Romanians, Russians, Brazilians (that's not racism, that's clan tags camped around the Castilla NPC) got to log in 21903902183901 alts to farm the event ... meanwhile actual players are not bothering to log in any more ...

Got 3 toons, 3 HEWR. Did not even bother to go further. I am not spending my life to make 50 toons to farm so that NC can attract "new players".

About Elcyum since they blocked virtual machines, the fishing crew left on both servers, no point to keep farming Elcyum other than spend electricity for a PC that does not generate revenue.

Give the server 1 more year and we will be like Classic left with bots and nothing else.

Who wants to buy a +12 weapon nowadays? A new player? Doesn't exist and is not willing to spend 100-200€ in Ncoin to feel stronger with a pity weapon where other regions run with Dragon Weapons.

Thank you all for replies.

Now that I've played the new knight class for a few days (not really blown away by it) and researched prices to see how much it would cost in time & real world money to make it competitive, I think I'll pass on coming back to the game.  I definitely feel like the first time that I took a break was a wise choice. This game has gone off the rails.

Best of luck to you guys. 

4 hours ago, SirDuke said:

And I see that NCSoft still hasn't solved the in-game mail spams after years of complaints. Unbelievable.

Were you expecting RMT to stop?

They shoot themselves to the ground while not solving any single bug, RMT and bot.

Since beginning of February - March, the game went ever faster downhill than before.

The leftovers are those who play for free or almost.