Next event

frankznbeanz

8 hours ago, XxArmindaxX said:

I don't think that happens

the most probable thing is that an xp event will come now

But this game is doomed and less and less people there and the items that there are sold more and more expensive

I do not know what the solution will be but putting events of random items by chests or by exchange of coins with some parties far from economic reality is not the solution will aggravate the problem more I think

There is nothing left in the servers. The remaining dust is on their newly AWS servers where no one is playing because of their poor box events for the past two years.

14 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

I think the next event y’all throw onto us should have an abundance of crystal of dawn, elcyum, 110 weapons and armor and radiant circlets. There’s literally nothing in the game,  besides elcyum not much can be farmed. (Cloak enchants as well)

PI bro, PI. U get your 200 cod in 5 years

Next event is watching all of big fish walk out the door from boredom.

Never saw so many people with top gear standing around town since last month and not because of event or wars. 10-20 ppl control server and now that they have everything that money can buy, they don't know what else to do but twiddle thumbs and look across at other bored 10-20 people. 

Gratz, you won the race, but you outran crowd. So, surprise (!!!), there's no one there to applaud. Guess we all wait for new trinket in next update to chase. :(

21 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

I think the next event y’all throw onto us should have an abundance of crystal of dawn, elcyum, 110 weapons and armor and radiant circlets. There’s literally nothing in the game,  besides elcyum not much can be farmed. (Cloak enchants as well)

That would require "management" to care about the health of the servers. If they did, they would have taken steps to fix the economy they broke months ago. Right now ... what's the point? Idiots are happy they got a +12 weapon, until they realize they have to fish for about a year  non stop to make it enchanted, and another couple of years to make it bloody. Other territories, boxes run around with Dragon weapons. Over in NA, it 'd be an achievement to have a bloody weapon on your main by the time you're 115.

9 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

PI bro, PI. U get your 200 cod in 5 years

I don't know what to say about that, maby with prestige and if you use recharge, and if you have an archer ore multiple parties farming Pi  , 1 year in Pi and did not got much , maby because of single target farming.

too farm effectively in PI need an aoe too like a dread, titan, maestro, nuker, or archer.  Death knights are starting to be a great aoe toon there too at 110 but are always in a danger of flagging since their aoes are non targeted.  I mean even without recharges stones a mke a few billion a week there but i do not have top gear either.

8 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

It was a joke

I thoth it was a joke but a lot of players, if you read the forum and I know you do, say  you need to pay for prestige and do 2 spot farming and log 10 accounts and than you can farm enough cod and fs1  qnd this is a marathon...so I just asked 

15 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

too farm effectively in PI need an aoe too like a dread, titan, maestro, nuker, or archer.  Death knights are starting to be a great aoe toon there too at 110 but are always in a danger of flagging since their aoes are non targeted.  I mean even without recharges stones a mke a few billion a week there but i do not have top gear either.

Yes you need top gear to farm effectively and also multiple accounts, so first you need to buy the itmes you want to farm  , upgrade your gear and then you can farm for cod only to sell them to other people for a exagerat price.

34 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

I thoth it was a joke but a lot of players, if you read the forum and I know you do, say  you need to pay for prestige and do 2 spot farming and log 10 accounts and than you can farm enough cod and fs1  qnd this is a marathon...so I just asked 

i have prestige and 200% drop rune, do 2 spots daily in PI solo on yul and picukup by hand the best i can while watching, and average about 4-ish cod a week as drops.

i agree tho, the method to obtain cod is terrible. we need more methods badly.

edit: one also has to understand the gear i have behind my 112 dual yul. its insane gear to kill like this.

6 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i have prestige and 200% drop rune, do 2 spots daily in PI solo on yul and picukup by hand the best i can while watching, and average about 4-ish cod a week as drops.

i agree tho, the method to obtain cod is terrible. we need more methods badly.

edit: one also has to understand the gear i have behind my 112 dual yul. its insane gear to kill like this.

I have upgraded my itmes before, when cod was not needed for so many itmes, and both  cod when the prices where  good, I do not know what exactly is happening now but the price just  incase insanely .

I don't really  have a problem with the game farming or with the L2Store price I don't compete for top that is impossible, I just want to enjoy a game , kill some mobes, craft itmes, build a character, the problem is with the game content, it very low and basic, boring, in a word where you can create whatever you want -and ask  money for that world, the game provides so little  , no imagination, just basic mechanics and gambling.