Forums

What Servers are missing to be Healthy and progressive.

iAndouille

On 12/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, OutrangeouS said:

10h in TOI equals like 60-70b or more just by playing those 10h! Let aside IOS, etc.

I say 10b/limit week which is a lot different than it is now.

Even if you have 50 chars to farm adena, no way you will farm like now.

this will do nothing, when you can just make another toon and farm another 10b per week. 

I don't think the problem is people farming adena as much as it is that the box events these people put out are filled with absolute garbage. these last two box events were absolute trash. who wants to spend 100$ to get gran kain medicine pots and maphr pots..... yes I know a lot of blood weapons dropped with the event before this holiday box. but only to the people that opened thousands of dollars worth. majority of the server cant do that. 

The event random boxes need to drop items that are needed in the game like crystal of dawn, elcyum, blood and dark stones, +8 110 sets, black saves and gold saves, greater agathions. Hell even divine scrolls. 

46 minutes ago, frankznbeanz said:

this will do nothing, when you can just make another toon and farm another 10b per week. 

I don't think the problem is people farming adena as much as it is that the box events these people put out are filled with absolute garbage. these last two box events were absolute trash. who wants to spend 100$ to get gran kain medicine pots and maphr pots..... yes I know a lot of blood weapons dropped with the event before this holiday box. but only to the people that opened thousands of dollars worth. majority of the server cant do that. 

The event random boxes need to drop items that are needed in the game like crystal of dawn, elcyum, blood and dark stones, +8 110 sets, black saves and gold saves, greater agathions. Hell even divine scrolls. 

If all the l2 store promo boxes gave good items to players, they'd spent more real money in l2 store to buy even more boxes for a reasonable price, not to get 10 boxes 50 euros.

• 2 weeks later...

Dark_Bloody Stones_Crystal of dawn_Elcyum_Arti cry_Dye cry_Gold ticket_black ticket_zodiac scrolls_sayha blessing_authority ornament...

In bulk, permanently, if they want add to L2 store instead some crap! Let see the Prices after 🤔🤪