Unfair, unballanced events.

ABN4EVER

Just wondering how many support classes got them greater gem boxes from the event?

None? yep. Just take tanks, healers and buffers out of the game already. Yeah people love them when they need them, but NC sure can't seem to make events scale to the different kinds of classes that play their game. I honestly have no idea why anyone even plays these classes anymore besides the fact some like me have been since OB, but really getting old seeing the same people event after event getting all the top grade stuff. The ones that don't even need it really. Paid events.... yeah I'll keep falling for these BS events. I spent over $1K USD on them dumb little mystery boxes and got absolutly not 1 thing worth anything. I seen that thread "beware of scammers" NC biggest scammers in the game.

• Like 3

They don't care. Support may not need those greater gem boxes, but missing out on the opportunity to increase your wealth by winning one is what really hurts. Some players will get 4-5 of those boxes and earn a zillion bucks from selling them, but not support classes, who also need money, too. Ridiculous.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:26 AM, ABN4EVER said:

Just wondering how many support classes got them greater gem boxes from the event?

None? yep. Just take tanks, healers and buffers out of the game already. Yeah people love them when they need them, but NC sure can't seem to make events scale to the different kinds of classes that play their game. I honestly have no idea why anyone even plays these classes anymore besides the fact some like me have been since OB, but really getting old seeing the same people event after event getting all the top grade stuff. The ones that don't even need it really. Paid events.... yeah I'll keep falling for these BS events. I spent over $1K USD on them dumb little mystery boxes and got absolutly not 1 thing worth anything. I seen that thread "beware of scammers" NC biggest scammers in the game.

That's why NC SOFT has predicted each character to have a Dual Class. Lvl Up a fighter dual class and use it each time is necessary. 

11 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

That's why NC SOFT has predicted each character to have a Dual Class. Lvl Up a fighter dual class and use it each time is necessary. 

yeah I guess thats what people do. My clan needed a tank and ISS so thats my main and dual. Just like this new event. already 1k deep into it and of course it's the same BS. enchanting a weapon that you pay extra money for to play an event is also based off your toon luc. why? fk if I know my money is just as green as anyone elses. It blows my mind that the events arent fair across the board especially the pay ones. I mean, example, why should a certain person on chronos get multiple dragon weaps and the peasents(who probably spent more money) blow everything up over 12-15. I guess they want to only please the 1% just like society. 

5 hours ago, ABN4EVER said:

UN12 at 114? i call not just BS a big pile of BS.

Don't, my DK was doing S grades at 115 Kama at 111 level

DKs got boosted in the event cause they are in theory supports, even though they deal more damage than many DDs

5 hours ago, ABN4EVER said:

yeah I guess thats what people do. My clan needed a tank and ISS so thats my main and dual. Just like this new event. already 1k deep into it and of course it's the same BS. enchanting a weapon that you pay extra money for to play an event is also based off your toon luc. why? fk if I know my money is just as green as anyone elses. It blows my mind that the events arent fair across the board especially the pay ones. I mean, example, why should a certain person on chronos get multiple dragon weaps and the peasents(who probably spent more money) blow everything up over 12-15. I guess they want to only please the 1% just like society. 

luck is mostly items. Not the 4 extra baseline luck spoiler dorfs have. Nobody gets to 110+ luck by just being the right class, the bulk of it is items and pots