All Srvers Down - Any Admin for new? or push restart button?

Sephrenya

2 hours ago, Juji said:

All servers experienced an outage, so we are investigating the issue and restoring the service now.

And what is our fault that you have problems? you leave us without playing and you compensate us with angel cat? that low they fell.

Andoulie has had too much success enchanting thing and making too much money. NC has to put some kind of hot fix in to screw oveer the rest of the people even more who spent a lot of money yet failed everything so down the servers to adjust success rates as usualy.

So tired of throwing so much money at a game to always fail...

@Juji@Arctic@Hime@LIMEI would like to start with saying great job on this event. Not sure about other servers but the boost in gear  for all has brought back much desired PVP for the server, and I thank you for that!!!

I am not concerned with any type of compensation for the down time; However, I am concerned that I and several others players wanted to level more toons to 96 to buy packs on our accounts. Please consider extending the event for a couple of weeks or so. This will allow the player base has plenty of time to level their remaining toons so they can buy the luna packs and continue to play the current event.

Thank you,

TheRealAMX

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, JohnnyKnoxville said:

@Juji@Arctic@Hime@LIMEI would like to start with saying great job on this event. Not sure about other servers but the boost in gear  for all has brought back much desired PVP for the server, and I thank you for that!!!

I am not concerned with any type of compensation for the down time; However, I am concerned that I and several others players wanted to level more toons to 96 to buy packs on our accounts. Please consider extending the event for a couple of weeks or so. This will allow the player base has plenty of time to level their remaining toons so they can buy the luna packs and continue to play the current event.

Thank you,

TheRealAMX

I totally agree something needs to be done to allow others to take full advantage of this event!!!!!