Forums

Live Server Maintenance: March 23, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will continue for two weeks!
  • Pandari Returns Event will continue for two weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will continue for two weeks!
  • Server transfer issue has been fixed and registrations will open after the maintenance.
  • Fixed a server crash issue.
  • Fixed an issue where Mortal Strike Lv. 5 could not be learned by Othell Wind Rider.
  • Fixed an issue with multiple servitors functioning incorrectly. 
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the Fixes, and Specialy thanks for the Pandari's event, really nice and necesary for people like me. I hope for the incoming forums updates tomorrow, maybe a place for positive, respectful and grateful people to share the good stuffs of this game ? A new topic maybe, encourage positive and appreciative people with the game and the devs, be constructives. Something like this. Thanks again

9 hours ago, voo said:

I lost 5b in 10 hrs atellia and 14b/15b in 10hrs toi....you guys dont talk about nerfs do ya?  you should!....lost alot of adena last 5 hr maintenence....

ToI is harder for me with the doll, the new skill,  and a new ISS than it was before those update,  how retarded is that,  in 2 weeks when red libra and dolls are gone, it will be a disaster

6 hours ago, FDK said:

Two more weeks of... nothing. I think I will leave the whales, high level big spenders and bots to continue this... Legacy!

BYE BYE Lineage 2.

Until last year the events were used to be 2 weeks. Now We are getting "promo pay2win events" that last 4-6 weeks.

Boring.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Elsewhyr said:

Hi, is this a 3 hour or 6 hour maintenance?  The announcement above says one thing, the twitter announcement said another...

Looks like there was an error with the text in that tweet. I'll let the team know, but the servers went back online just a couple hours ago.

On 3/23/2022 at 3:39 AM, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will continue for two weeks!
  • Pandari Returns Event will continue for two weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will continue for two weeks!
  • Server transfer issue has been fixed and registrations will open after the maintenance.
  • Fixed a server crash issue.
  • Fixed an issue where Mortal Strike Lv. 5 could not be learned by Othell Wind Rider.
  • Fixed an issue with multiple servitors functioning incorrectly. 

Hi,

Can you give us a hint on what are the new events that will come in april? Will  there be a exp event in april?

Ty

1 hour ago, Mitzza said:

Hi,

Can you give us a hint on what are the new events that will come in april? Will  there be a exp event in april?

Ty

I think anniversary event is due in April as I remember so free ++ wings for a month some greater jewel free for a month as I remember, unless they're going to give some roses , well could add soulshot/spiritshots also in my opinion as from last soulshot/spiritshot event i'm running low now :D :D :D  

Not sure when they put it on at beginning of them month like KR or end ,

Mermaid promo or

with some night market coin promo probably that's why whales selling lv4 wings now , as promo probably coming up , 

Like last year I'm skipping that.. not going to pay 700$ for a wings for sure..