Enchanting

Tazzar

I can not fail to notice that enchaning  its hard to do .I cant pass + 6-7 , all weapons are made crystals. I suppose without additional elements such as kains scroll,Royal Gold save tiket  and Luky stone it is imposible to enchant. from 15 weapons   the best was   +7 and ofc i did brake that to no point staing in my inventory just to defy me. So my point is im am right about tis?  plz shear some points of view.

It used to be that you had a 2 in 3 chance of success after +3. Then enchanting became the #1 form of gambling that they could profit off of, so now the enchant rate is 2 in 3 chance of fail.  You can use enchant stones and scrolls to help increase those odd, but you will fail much, much more now than ever. 

And yes, it's really stupid, because you'd think they'd want more people to have +21 and up weapons considering they made the new glows not that long ago for everyone to marvel and admire. Enchanting to +15 should have 67% success odds per scroll. Enchanting from +16 to +18 should be 50/50. Enchanting +19 - +20 should be 40%. Enchanting higher than that should be 25% without additional aid. Also, token restoration should only be allowed at +24 or higher and only on Enchanted and Limited weapons. No risk it, no biscuit.

But the above paragraph is a pipe dream.

Get out now while you can. That's all I'm going to say about enchanting in L2. You have been warned. 😆

• Like 1

If we have 45% chanse of success at +7 and from + 10 at 35% and  that is what  say  on the window when u enchant  coz  buy a r 110 weapon  +10 from  Ah  and at +11 we have  25 % chance  of success how  in hell ppl  have weapons +30 lol is imposible to do  with tis  chance. Or thos weapons ar old  when maybe u have 50/50  chance   and  now they just upgrade in new  enchanted and limited   i sow u can do that at blacksmit.

SO in tis case way +30 weapon dont get nerf? coz  its not fair.  Let them try enchanting now with 25% chance of success at +11.

OK,I talked to Ppl in the game and they said yes these chances weren't a year ago and one  probability is DW weapons are worse than limited  ++ and have greatly decreased the chance to make   hight enchants  to  keep some balance.

My friend, you declare a war without having guns..... Weapon Enchanting if not for everyone. You must work on amount of LUC you can get from items and skills. 

For example, some items that gives you LUC :

+15 LUC from Dyes

Brilliant Rose +2

Honey Beer +3

LUK Potion +5

Nevit Cloak +3

Lady Luck +1

Anakim Holy Barrier +1

Then you have to work with Homunculus.

Red Luminous Popo +8 (0.1% chances to get it)

Green Popo +5

and every Green Homunculus +2. 

Use Gold Ticket and Good Luck. Minimum LUC to start enchanting 110. Otherwise don't try it at all. 

I dont have to much time in tis game but i can say   this in  the 2 months  i play i sow to much  to have some view for example u you talk about stats i dont know if LUCK work or improve  that much your chance of succes coz dex is useless on my Othell and str makes little difference in damage if u are base on STATS like LUCK  i dont know . Now whit Homunculus  enchanting +3%  it  is show  only in the   enchanting window when u enchant when u put the scroll is a change probability but is more low then 3% what it say  and we ARE NOT talk about 50% chanse of succes on weapon enchant  so can be a big difference. When the enchanting window  say u chance its 10% and  popo  will give u 12 %  I have doubts  you will have successes enchants . My point IS  TO LOW the chance of succes  there is no difference add additional elements that do not even 5% in total to have successes enchanting.  

LUC is Highly recommanded for  Super high enchants!   

Exemple:  LUC Is capped at 120,  it has a 10% probability to Proc at every enchant,   there is some items like Zodiac agathion +9, that has 7% chance of success for  +10,   it means you have more chance to proc the LUC than actually suceeding the enchant from the base rate ( 7% rate ,   +10% rate LUC) ofc they dont stack, LUC is separate stat so yes personally, i have made alot of weapons +30 / and enchanted items and made huge profit ingame.   you need all items with LUC to reach 110-115+,    so for sure dedicated players and investors will find ways to make money ingame.   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tazzar said:

If we have 45% chanse of success at +7 and from + 10 at 35% and  that is what  say  on the window when u enchant  coz  buy a r 110 weapon  +10 from  Ah  and at +11 we have  25 % chance  of success how  in hell ppl  have weapons +30 lol is imposible to do  with tis  chance. Or thos weapons ar old  when maybe u have 50/50  chance   and  now they just upgrade in new  enchanted and limited   i sow u can do that at blacksmit.

SO in tis case way +30 weapon dont get nerf? coz  its not fair.  Let them try enchanting now with 25% chance of success at +11.

Most of the +30 weapons now in game were made well over a year ago when the enchant rates were different. A friend of mine made one and then quit the game right after. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Plethoras said:

if anyone can contribute any and all items to this thread that increase LUC stat it would be appreciated

Dragon ring +3-> Luc 3
Dragon Earring +3-> Luc 3
Dargon Necklace +3-> Luc 3
Most god jerwerly-> Luc 3
Ruler of authority/turth seeker-> Luc 2
Dragon leather shirt +5-> Luc +6 
Nevit's Light cloak-> +3 stats
Luc Circlet +3/Radiant circlet +2 (Luc)
Venir 24-> Luc 3
Kaliel's Top-grade Bracelt +1 stats
Artifact lv 3 +1 stat (mid or top grade book give u another +1 luc)
Luc Pot +5
Luc buff +3 (giran and aden)
Dye-> +15 luc
Honey Dark beer-> +3 stats
Fate passive-> Luc 3
Heavnly Talisman-> +3 stats/Instanity-> +2 stats
+10 armor-> +1 luc
Greater emerald-> +3 all stat Top grade Brooch + 2 stats
Dim Braclet + 5 Luc
Super advance bracelet-> +1 luc
Dwarf Basic Luc-> 35

On 4/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, xDr3yar said:

Dragon ring +3-> Luc 3
Dragon Earring +3-> Luc 3
Dargon Necklace +3-> Luc 3
Most god jerwerly-> Luc 3
Ruler of authority/turth seeker-> Luc 2
Dragon leather shirt +5-> Luc +6 
Nevit's Light cloak-> +3 stats
Luc Circlet +3/Radiant circlet +2 (Luc)
Venir 24-> Luc 3
Kaliel's Top-grade Bracelt +1 stats
Artifact lv 3 +1 stat (mid or top grade book give u another +1 luc)
Luc Pot +5
Luc buff +3 (giran and aden)
Dye-> +15 luc
Honey Dark beer-> +3 stats
Fate passive-> Luc 3
Heavnly Talisman-> +3 stats/Instanity-> +2 stats
+10 armor-> +1 luc
Greater emerald-> +3 all stat Top grade Brooch + 2 stats
Dim Braclet + 5 Luc
Super advance bracelet-> +1 luc
Dwarf Basic Luc-> 35

Even with all that, does the statistical probability in the new enchant dialogue window change when you go to enchant something? Or does it still say the same % chance of success, no matter what?

LUC dont give enchant succes rate
its a separate stat that only affects the chance to proc Lady luck (green leaf) and at 120 LUC there is approx 10% chance to proc it every enchant. 

and to come back with enchant success rate, you got to use gold ticket or kains scrolls to get over +10++ OE otherwise ofcourse its impossible

race - 35
spoil class - 3
exalted - 3
homunculus - 11
dyes - 15
wings of splendor lvl 10 - 7
hat - 3
set +10 - 1
cloak legendary +15 - 4
dragon weapon augment - 3
dragon earring +3 - 3
angel earring +9 - 2
maphr ring lvl 6 - 6
sayha ring lvl 6 - 6
dragon necklace +3 - 3
dragon shirt +7 - 7
dragon shirt augment - 1
brooch +9 - 3
broch augment - 1
top emerald lvl 10 - 7
dimensional bracelet - 5
talisman heaven - 3
soul talisman lvl 10  - 4 
chirstmas talisman - 1
seed bracelet lvl 1 - 1 
artifact book - 1
artefatos set - 1 
colection - 1 
prestige pack - 1 
brilliant rose - 2 
dark honey beer - 3 
vitality beer - 3
fish stew luc - 1
nano - 6 
maphr luc potion - 5
buff npc - 3
total: 165

14 hours ago, BlackIce said:

Even with all that, does the statistical probability in the new enchant dialogue window change when you go to enchant something? Or does it still say the same % chance of success, no matter what?

the enchant chance is affected by specific items. Enchant (Maphr) shirt, homunculus and consumables. That is for graded items (R, R95, R110 etc). Those will directly increase the  % probability of the enchant being successful

Luck is a failsafe.  LUC gives you a probability (around 10% at 120 luc) of procing Lady Luck (the 4 leaf clover animation) which in turn  means the enchant will succeed 100%.

2 hours ago, Mete said:

the enchant chance is affected by specific items. Enchant (Maphr) shirt, homunculus and consumables. That is for graded items (R, R95, R110 etc). Those will directly increase the  % probability of the enchant being successful

Luck is a failsafe.  LUC gives you a probability (around 10% at 120 luc) of procing Lady Luck (the 4 leaf clover animation) which in turn  means the enchant will succeed 100%.

Yes, I understand. Thanks.