Dethrone XP gone when we returned....

SkimMilk

Our grp ports back from DT and our  xp we gained is gone.... GG NC       We went over before server went down, Chronos crashes while were over there...  We port back (DC) on the port back....   And our XP is gone from the time we had in DT.....   FIX  ?!? 

• Haha 1

I hope the server crashes aren't caused due to everyone and their boxes logged on to the server to farm letters for the 18th anniversary event which you have hosted on your servers that cant handle it. That would be embarrassing.

Just do a traditional server boost so EVERYONE is included. Kinda dumb that the people that work the hardest to get ahead in the game have an event where people get to catch up easily. What's the point of trying to get ahead? You guys need to do better.

• Like 2

obviously it happened to everyone from chronos that went dethrone when actual chronos crashed

on that note can we get an answer on what NCWest staff is doing to make sure Chronos will not crash again ? there's no xp event and if the server can't even stay online then why should we bother to login ?

seriously got pissed off about it, first 2x crash when I wanted to go sleep last nite and then 15min after I leave for work it crashed again..

• Thanks 1