Remove the Party Level Limit

MrE

The gap is WAY too wide if people want to reroll to a new class or new character. Most people are creeping up on 120 and you hit a massive wall around 110. Which means if you want to reroll, you're solo without any of your clannies or friends or anyone until you can catch them at 115. However, without an XP event, by the time you hit 115 they won't be 120 anymore. And that is now, it 2-3 months after an XP Event (which we apparently will never get, because all you want to do is take take take) it will be even worse.  

Please remove the Party level limit as it was in the event a few weeks ago.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Don't be ridiculous, this will only allow the top people to level more high level toons. Leveling to 115 is not hard, it just takes time. Remember that years ago it took a long time to get to Bgrade, Agrade,Sgrade, the difference now is that the levels have just increased. If you don't have end game gear levels mean nothing.

High level toons don't mean anything if they don't have 3500$ worth of forgotten skills and gear. By removing the level limit, higher level parties can invite lower level people and get them to a level that makes them competitive. Your idea of leaving it how it is, furthers that divide between low level and high level groups.  

It's about allowing people to catch up to the rest of the server and not take 2 years to level from 100 to 120. DOnt worry, its NCSoft, they wont do anything and they dont care, just stfu and keep spending money is all they want to hear. 

Why should you be able to catch up to the ppl that have spent 18 years of their lives leveling to 120+, in just a few weeks or months? This wouldn't be fair. And i m telling you this, while being just 116lvl. I m not one of those 120lvl guys.

It is already too easy to lvl up, if you pay enough.

The Death Knight class, has already reached 118 lvl and it is a class that was introduced only a few months ago. Do you want it even easier than that??

• Thanks 1

I agree that it's not fair to remove the level difference, that would be a kick in the ass for older players.

I support this penalty withdrawal (if possible) up to 110, after that you can manage very well on your own iu in PT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KazAnakiuS said:

Why should you be able to catch up to the ppl that have spent 18 years of their lives leveling to 120+, in just a few weeks or months? This wouldn't be fair. And i m telling you this, while being just 116lvl. I m not one of those 120lvl guys.

It is already too easy to lvl up, if you pay enough.

The Death Knight class, has already reached 118 lvl and it is a class that was introduced only a few months ago. Do you want it even easier than that??

Seems you have enough time to play 24/7...

But not all have the same....

NCSOFT devs should understand that there are many gaps between players: level, skills, collections, etc... Let they remove level gap at least. 

Let oldies play with newbies even their gear is different. 

What do you think?

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

8 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Seems you have enough time to play 24/7...

I dont know were that conclusion came from... but,

Even if that was true.. I have to remind you that this game is mostly an AFK game. It is not hard to be 24/7 online. You just leave your PC running and go do whatever you want in real life.

Also, in my opinion, it is not supposed to be a sprint, but a marathon.

3 hours ago, KazAnakiuS said:

I dont know were that conclusion came from... but,

Even if that was true.. I have to remind you that this game is mostly an AFK game. It is not hard to be 24/7 online. You just leave your PC running and go do whatever you want in real life.

Also, in my opinion, it is not supposed to be a sprint, but a marathon.

1. I don't wanna leave my pc 24/7 just for this game.

2. It's impossible due to disconnects.

3. It's boring login 3 windows after every disconnect.  I requested many times remake login system like in japan: do not auto close windows after disconnects.

On 6/1/2022 at 5:39 AM, SrtMarques said:

I agree that it's not fair to remove the level difference, that would be a kick in the ass for older players.

I support this penalty withdrawal (if possible) up to 110, after that you can manage very well on your own iu in PT.

"Older Players" ? BWAHAHAH You're not that old, the level limit was introduced pretty recently. We used to put 5 new toons in a party in Forge of the Gods and level them up from zero all the time. It's NOT unfair, because when you hit 115, you level the same speed as any other 115. It simply enables people at lower levels to catch the higher level people so they can 1. Join their parties, 2. enjoy more content. The ONLY reason this level limit was implemented was due to the mentee reward system.  

And once again, making a new toon isn't "unfair" a new toon has zero collections, zero forgotten skills, and needs about 5,000$ at current prices to even be relevant in the game to solo anything.  Its simply for those who want to reroll, or new players to be able to join their friends. If you're new to L2 and your friends are 120, are you REALLY going to level yourself to 115 to join them.... 12 months later.. HEY GUYS.. im 115! Oh sorry Sarah, were all 122 now, you'll need to gain 2 more levels, see you in another year. 

And you all wonder why we dont get more new players.