Buffs overlap

Shimeji

ofc you will be able to use them :D only if you delete all 4th class melodies. 3rd class overlord buffs are slightly better than awakening ones, about 20% more m dmg but little bit less mp for feohs. and pp buffs including its crit counter is 25% more crit dmg for daggers/evises and tyrrs. u will just have to give pof/pow/vop/cov every 5mins, rest buffs last 20mins.

4 hours ago, beleaua said:

counter crit is included in the new set of buffs

besides, the mashup of buffs only works in the advantage of feoh, for all the other classes it sucks... and gl having to box so many classes and to buff every x minutes.

i know that counter crit is included in awakening buffs, lol. i just said that 3rd class buffs with chant of crit + pof/pow etc has 25% more pcrit dmg than normal lvl4 melodies :P other stats remain same.

Oh dont get me wrong, for day to day instance/daily crap shitty iss buffs will do, for the rest I got sos, wc, bd(with combo song/dance), prophet for counter critical, cat buff and judicator. You're the ones with problem not me. Enjoy the nerf you're supporting haha

Archived