Hero’s Soul Crystal Box?

xGr1mReaper

Are you seriously so delusional to think that your player base/community are stupid and gonna buy those boxes? To get what? a lvl 5 SA? Or low gear items as if the servers just opened for the 1st time and ppl need low gear to get started? I mean sure there always dumb ppl that gonna buy em but you and your team just wanna get us to quit, else I see no reason for box event after box event over and over again and each being worse than the previous….do something about that shit before the ship sinks completely

@Hermes

Just now, xGr1mReaper said:

Are you seriously so delusional to think that your player base/community are stupid and gonna buy those boxes? To get what? a lvl 5 SA? Or low gear items as if the servers just opened for the 1st time and ppl need low gear to get started? I mean sure there always dumb ppl that gonna buy em but you and your team just wanna get us to quit, else I see no reason for box event after box event over and over again and each being worse than the previous….do something about that shit before the ship sinks completely

@Hermes

This is literally the same loot box Korea got before they got dw sa update. 

Except soul crystal 11s don't exists in korea, and a 10 is very rare. 

Totally disconnected for us. They're clueless about our market and playerbase. 

• Like 1

They said the will few months ago but all they did was change the list of the items u can get out of the box 

8 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Aren't they legally supposed to post odds, for any form of a physical or virtual lottery where you pay money for physical/virtual goods?
Yes you are paying money, you bought ncoin with real money.

hmm gonna research

15 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

This is literally the same loot box Korea got before they got dw sa update. 

Except soul crystal 11s don't exists in korea, and a 10 is very rare. 

Totally disconnected for us. They're clueless about our market and playerbase. 

Copy paste gone wrong 

16 minutes ago, voo said:

since they dont post odds....maybe they make mistake or kind gesture and put top rewards at 50% chance of winning and rest of crap at .000001%

As if even back when u could get the cursed weapons it was a mistake they noticed too late to fix they intended to give out fragments not the whole weapon NCwest at its best I guess but right now the whole operation goes worse and worse each time 

Is is april fools right or something? lol

OMG I GOT LEVEL 5 Kain SA I leet now............

Seriously just stop this is totally embarrassing i got about 15 - 20 level 8 in my warehouse and level 11s on my weapons lol.

Not once do they listen to what we really need not once..... I am starting to feel the way Hyper does now this cant be serious.

I think nobody will buy this lol,if some1 ever... is really ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* xD