What to do on lvl 105?

Chelios

Hey folks,

I got 3 chars, all of them lvl 105.

It seems like there is no more hunting zone where I can stand solo or with my 3 chars and exp with no problem.

The only way I found is to setup assist macro on other two chars and the main is giving the targets + hit. The problem is that with such way the exp goes pretty slow + quest items almost don't move (if you compare it to Blasing swap).

What am I missing? Is there something I can upgrade on my gear? 

Depending on the 3 characters that you made you can lvl with those. Its just not gonna be as fast without opening up your pockets. DK tank, (any other DD) and an iss will get you everywhere eventually with just exalted. The thing is, you will end up playing in certain areas much longer than someone who chose to spend a little. Getting into good dailies with someone will be a problem when they see the gear that you're rocking. But, its up to you really. In this game there are those who have spent very little and happen to luck into some good sellable items that they then turned into good gear. While others have spent a small fortune. Its a game, if you don't want to spend and don't find it enjoyable..move out smartly. If you wish to spend the time and spend a little here and there, thats cool to. Your choice. 

"What do you on lvl 105?"

Give money to NC in order to progress.

Oh, and keep in mind that if you give them money you play with chances. 

Oh, and by chances i mean you pay expensive loot boxes in the store and you get 30minute potions with expiration date within 2-3 weeks. 

Oh and finally, you need a lot, A LOT, of money.

On 10/6/2022 at 8:52 AM, Chelios said:

Hey folks,

I got 3 chars, all of them lvl 105.

It seems like there is no more hunting zone where I can stand solo or with my 3 chars and exp with no problem.

The only way I found is to setup assist macro on other two chars and the main is giving the targets + hit. The problem is that with such way the exp goes pretty slow + quest items almost don't move (if you compare it to Blasing swap).

What am I missing? Is there something I can upgrade on my gear? 

Its possible to play for free, you need to have the motivation to understand how to make money, enjoy the game and progress.  The easy way is "blablabla game is pay towin"

I started this game free and i still play with  everything farmed ingame. its possible. ppl will tell u its impossible.

Make alts buffers, (Hierophant for Prophecy of might (+25% skill crit rate, skill crit dmg, p,m crit dmg)

Make Sword muse (Assault  +15% patk pdef)

Make a tank (Aura with +10% patk and great boost on pdef mdef skill cooldown)

and maybe a healer too they got a 10% patk buff. 

So now ugot ur buffers setted up and ur party, yes u will need to improve ur gears over time.  ncwest often do events, free events, where everyone can make a Few bilions , with those few bilions u can upgrade ur  Seed bracelet by exemple, and buy very cheap Agathion +7-8 that you need, exemple Aries, give skill crit dmg,  cancer skill crit rate,  leo patk,  and those 3 +7/8 are under 5-10 bil.

Use you'r creativity, read promos, look at useful items,   check the market,   try to Buy stuff, that u could either Resell later , things that will get value.  Exemple, they do a promo , and a Rose potion will be 15 milion, that's cheap, because offer and demand, then u stock up some, and resell them later etc etc on many items,  its not impossible, if you like the game and want to keep going. that's the way.    then Enchanting stuff is also something that could work in certain promo/condition.

That's what i been doing for years and now im top 1 geared on server, and everything i made was made ingame. using brain and business mechanic. its fun. if you understand it, step by step.  Nothing is impossible.  IF you can't do it or dont have the motivation, then yes u need to spend money, to progress FasteR.  Even 10-20-50$ help.  ifyou use the money u spent to make more money, and use the profit to gear up so u can keep making money. ur on the good path.  

Have a good day, Andouille.

4 hours ago, iAndouille said:

with those few bilions u can upgrade ur  Seed bracelet by exemple, and buy very cheap Agathion +7-8 that you need, exemple Aries, give skill crit dmg,  cancer skill crit rate,  leo patk,  and those 3 +7/8 are under 5-10 bil.

Overall good advice, but the seed bracelet will be too big of a challenge for a newbie, at least if Chelios is on Naia. That's my main goal at the moment, but the price keeps rising, a few months ago it was 200bil and now it's over 300bil - the market is dying (so is the server) and there is less volume when it comes to trades to earn some adena, but for some reason good items keep going up in price. I guess they are held by the rich few who don't mind waiting long.

I guess I'm gonna have to forget about that seed bracelet like I have forgotten about a greater rune stone for my lvl110 skill xD

So my advice to Chelios is: don't start on Naia!

I believe in Ando's f2p motivation guide. I saw it. The only problem is that he stayed 2 hole years AFK in Giran with shop before really starting to play.

So here my 2 cents: if you have friends to play with, just go for it have fun. If you are looking for a "new" game to play, look for something else...