Bug from Update Listing

iAndouille

Not sure has anyone found where you can make that cloack? Cloack can be obtained through item production? That means NCStore? Can't find it even in NCStore?

Added a new item called 'Cloak of Light Dragon'.

- 'Cloak of Light Dragon' can be obtained through item production.

The basic effects of 'Cloak of Light Dragon' are as follows:

Noticed these.

Says you can buy Adventurers Scrolls at the Red Libra merchant, that is incorrect, it is the Pink Libra Merchant.

The reward chest you receive after defeating the Castilla boss which contains Freya's Rose, Shining Dragon and Honey Dark Beer are being stacked with the event temporary consumables instead of the existing permanent ones.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are still going through the issues being reported, but we wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for sharing the update issues here.

I will reply to any issues I have an answer to below. If you don't see your question answered, it's because I still don't have an answer.

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Post all bugs and changes that are not accurate here guys. 

I start

Field of Crisis reward was not changed to (12x clan reward and x2 Legion bundle)

This was a typo, and it has been corrected. For transparency, the incorrect values were strikethrough and kept in the patch notes. The correct values are added next to it.

4 hours ago, Discreet said:

Are teleport prices right?

Teleport prices are correct.

3 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Noticed these.

Says you can buy Adventurers Scrolls at the Red Libra merchant, that is incorrect, it is the Pink Libra Merchant.

The reward chest you receive after defeating the Castilla boss which contains Freya's Rose, Shining Dragon and Honey Dark Beer are being stacked with the event temporary consumables instead of the existing permanent ones.

The information in the event article was changed to reflect the correct merchant. In this case, the incorrect information was fully replaced with the correct one (no strikethrough).

As for the consumables, this issue is confirmed and we have a solution, the details can be found here.

2 hours ago, admin33 said:

Missing the blessed exalted armor pack coupon event

Tickets are limited to new/returning player promotion. If you qualify for the New Player Bundle, you can get it from the L2 Store. If you qualify for the Returning Player Promotion, a coupon was added directly into you account and you should have received a notification by email.

52 minutes ago, FairyFairy said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but anyone 99+ can enter coal mines, and the clan mission is still for only 99-105.

This change was intended.

I will update you all once I know more.

Thank you.

Hermes

57 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are still going through the issues being reported, but we wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for sharing the update issues here.

I will reply to any issues I have an answer to below. If you don't see your question answered, it's because I still don't have an answer.

This was a typo, and it has been corrected. For transparency, the incorrect values were strikethrough and kept in the patch notes. The correct values are added next to it.

Teleport prices are correct.

The information in the event article was changed to reflect the correct merchant. In this case, the incorrect information was fully replaced with the correct one (no strikethrough).

As for the consumables, this issue is confirmed and we have a solution, the details can be found here.

Tickets are limited to new/returning player promotion. If you qualify for the New Player Bundle, you can get it from the L2 Store. If you qualify for the Returning Player Promotion, a coupon was added directly into you account and you should have received a notification by email.

This change was intended.

I will update you all once I know more.

Thank you.

Hermes

@Hermes Why does our regions gets nerfed again?  i mean in korea they do get 2x legion bundle and 12 Clan reward its the Normal version.

So that means instead of 900 mob we need 1400 mob now for the same Reward ??? For real??? we're getting nerfed everywhere it seems

• Like 3

+10 Dark Eternal Robe armor parts not exchangable to +10 Bloody Eternal Robe parts (2-2 stones, money available, sign near armor is: 0 not blue 1).

+10 Bloody Eternal Robe part (from this set) is OK, changable to Dark.

All of these parts changable to +10 Dark Eternal Heavy/Light etc as well.

We try after the augment has been removed. Both result: 0

17 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Not sure has anyone found where you can make that cloack? Cloack can be obtained through item production? That means NCStore? Can't find it even in NCStore?

Added a new item called 'Cloak of Light Dragon'.

- 'Cloak of Light Dragon' can be obtained through item production.

The basic effects of 'Cloak of Light Dragon' are as follows:

Anyone found out where to find this mysterious cloak?