Drop from innadrill of crisis

Halisa

5 hours ago, Halisa said:

Is there a maximum gap on the drop in innadril of crisis? When I go alone I only receive 100 boxes

Hi, yes by solo you can drop max 100 boxes. If you reach 100, you can take to pt ISS or something to gain little more if you have time. But most people make daily in AFK mode so 100 are enought :)

Hi, is Crisis Recomendable to go ? 10.000.000 Adenas to enter, wich are the rewards ? 

1400 mobs = (clan reward x2) + (scroll bundle x1)

anything else ?

the drop is 100 boxes of Augments ?

i haven t gone back to Crisis after update, 10 millions adena is to much for me unless the rewards worth it

57 minutes ago, Kale said:

Hi, is Crisis Recomendable to go ? 10.000.000 Adenas to enter, wich are the rewards ? 

anything else ?

i haven t gone back to Crisis after update, 10 millions adena is to much for me unless the rewards worth it

It's not worth it.

On 10/28/2022 at 2:44 AM, Kale said:

anything else ?

no it not drop boxes of augument. Crysis still was good place to EXP if full vitality and boost. 10 milion adena to port in is too much @Wissp especially if no adena drop there and reward from boxes are with low chances for better items to sell. 

In my treat i showed 10 000 boxes opening reward, you can see here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25646-crysis-reward-boxes-10-000-opening/

I must to say i never opening 100 boxes, rather i collecting 1000 and open it :D