RACE CHANGE HELP

StormRulez

On 11/2/2022 at 4:15 AM, StormRulez said:

@Hermes@WisspI need your help in solving the ticket "23872755" it's been 12 days since I made the request to change my character's race and I still haven't had the service done this is a lack of respect with the customer and old player that I am from the NA servers .

i have only question if you runnig game 24/7? Changes like this must be made in offline mode.

• L2 Team

We are investigating an issue that is preventing players from changing their race from Dark Elf to another race. We also have identified issues with the Race Change service affecting Elf and Orc races as well. We are actively working to resolve this matter and will update you as soon as it's corrected, or we have more information to provide.

Thanks for your patience!

because the red pound event came out, I took advantage of wanting to change my race and change my class, but it turns out that until now the gms have not given me a solution and now I see this post from a person who has been with this problem for 12 days and they do not give him a solution.. now what awaits me, apart from losing time and days of my prestige package, I hope they solve it before red pound ends, please solve this quickly, we harm the players, I can no longer play with my character because all my gear migrated for the dwarf class @Hermes @Wissp

On 3/11/2022 at 13:40, Wissp said:

Estamos investigando un problema que impide que los jugadores cambien su raza de Elfo oscuro a otra raza. También hemos identificado problemas con el servicio Race Change que afectan a las razas Elf y Orc. Estamos trabajando activamente para resolver este problema y lo actualizaremos tan pronto como se corrija o tengamos más información para brindarle.

¡Gracias por su paciencia!

here you do not say that we cannot change the race from human to dwarf

On 14/11/2022 at 14:54, Hermes said:

Olá pessoal,

Apenas uma atualização rápida, retomaremos as mudanças de corrida após a manutenção programada desta semana.

Agradecemos sua paciência enquanto trabalhávamos para resolver esse problema.

Obrigada,

Hermes

Thank you for the reply, it took a while but I believe that now this problem will be solved.

On 11/14/2022 at 6:54 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update, we will be resuming race changes after this week's scheduled maintenance.

I appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Hermes

After red libra.. My opinion: put a main change stone  to inventory who bought race ticket and keep the function ON at Eraton (NPC in Aden temple).