Remove the Unlimited PK Scrolls

Kysannia

@Wissp @Hermes

Please read this, some toxic players are using this exploit to kills low lvl toons to make them quit the game. When you kill another player you need to deal with the consequences, right now those exploiters are using an unlimited amount of PK Scrolls to kill toons in low level areas without reason and instantly reset the PK counter.

This is such a toxic mindset of just going there to kill low level toons to fill better about them self. There's no place in this game for toxic people like this.

• 2 weeks later...

GM's aren't even paying attention... Constant non stop PK by people and GM response is "its part of the game". I recommend everyone pk everyone else non stop, because GMs say its part of the game. Show them how miserable their "rules are". Seeing how they don't know because they don't play the game.  

Current state is miserable, Im not even playing anymore because of the constant PKs

@Hermes @Wisp Thank you both for making an already bad game, unplayable. 

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't you guys do something like this, make an appointment for a week where no one enters the game for 7 days and no one buys. This will make them beg you on their knees. Saying you don't like something doesn't make sense. they left you a long time ago.

On 2/2/2023 at 2:31 AM, McByczek said:

Why don't you guys do something like this, make an appointment for a week where no one enters the game for 7 days and no one buys. This will make them beg you on their knees. Saying you don't like something doesn't make sense. they left you a long time ago.

I love these types of posts,  just give up and accept, nice outlook.  You are correct, nothing will change, but not logging in and not spending for a week would only frustrate the player, not the company.  I know for a fact their sales are WAY down and I don't see them close to gettin on their knees and begging.