Can any admin help me?

BWEIB

7 hours ago, mixa said:

Suporte por contrato, eles são os únicos que podem te ajudar com problemas no jogo.

Thank you, but I'm waiting for a return from the admins, because what's the use of the forum and the admins if they can't answer a question or clarify a problem with customers need @Hermes @Wissp @Hime

37 minutes ago, BWEIB said:

Thank you, but I'm waiting for a return from the admins, because what's the use of the forum and the admins if they can't answer a question or clarify a problem with customers need @Hermes @Wissp @Hime

they don't answer during the huge drama that occured on game recently, i doubt they care about minor personal problems either.  they only come post the maintenance notifications that's it, they don't care for the people and the game itself. 

• Like 2

On 1/12/2023 at 8:15 PM, BWEIB said:

You might want to mention some vague description of what you need help with... is it Account based, or some game related issue.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:10 AM, mixa said:

Contract support, they are the only ones who can help you with ingame issues.

Despite your typo, where do you get the idea that the Original Post was an ingame issue? (I think you meant Contact)

The support team are NOT fully helping due to limitations. 

Very often they recommend to open a forum thread and ask the players and Admins for help.

And I also need a help for an issue, because the support team didn't fix it due to Tools' limitations, but @Wissp and @Hermes as a GMs can do it easily.

Unfortunately, the only one way to contact them is here.

• Like 1

On 14/01/2023 at 22:52, Duardin said:

A equipe de suporte NÃO está ajudando totalmente devido a limitações. 

Muitas vezes, eles recomendam abrir um tópico no fórum e pedir ajuda aos jogadores e administradores.

E também preciso de uma ajuda para um problema, porque a equipe de suporte não corrigiu devido às limitações do Tools, mas@Wisspe@Hermescomo GMs pode fazê-lo facilmente.

Infelizmente, a única maneira de contatá-los é aqui.

The problem is that the administrators don't respond, I don't know why, I think that for the amounts that everyone spends on the game, we should all have better support.  @Wissp @Hermes @Hime

• Like 1