Eviscerator - 3VN7zZ2.png OverDPS

Sayha's Seer - 3VN7z1Q.png Zinilwa

3VN7z1Q.png DragonHunters - 21

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 9

3VN7Brf.png Legends - 2

3VN7zZ2.png GenericCrew - 1

Randoms - 3

2 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Does even dh have 21 members in clan? This post is one big lie, cos 90% of this "dh feedros" are not even in clan. Dubot as always top propaganda. 

1. I made this topic just for history. As I said 1 month ago, I'll make topics about hero just to start some conversation here, even if DH will have 0 heroes

2. It's okay to leave clan for exp in MAX clan, but shame to do same in DH :) okay

On 1/9/2018 at 6:48 AM, Alaesia said:

Does even dh have 21 members in clan? This post is one big lie, cos 90% of this "dh feedros" are not even in clan. Dubot as always top propaganda. 

Curious thing, knowing that 80% of MAX leave clan after first week of Merge, imagine now with new update :)

2 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

What about Aden ?

DH was w/o some partys this siegue and farm more than 400 crp today, recast rune but max was aviliable to take it back, then DH push whole siegue rune castle. was free farm

2 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

96 fights 650 points = 2 weekends only? WOW impressive! You defy the 30 matches per week! Fancy!

ITS PRINCE77, what i can say.... now he is making his set +15 to take the hero, maybe like this he dont fail

On 01/09/2018 at 11:48 PM, Pr1nce77 said:

Too bad for you that I played only 2 weeks oly and I force you to feed your useless box with 654 points :D 

P.S: same way as we forced Pepinio to waste time with you :D he could've done so many things in those 3h40.

12 hours ago, BloodDark said:

ITS PRINCE77, what i can say.... now he is making his set +15 to take the hero, maybe like this he dont fail

What he doesn't get is that if he would trashtalk less, he could be a relaxed hero with 200 points, but nooooo... It's imperative for MAX to trashtalk. So... stuff like this happens. You lose a hero with 650 points :$

On 9/3/2018 at 12:53 PM, Nymphadorae said:

P.S: same way as we forced Pepinio to waste time with you :D he could've done so many things in those 3h40.

What he doesn't get is that if he would trashtalk less, he could be a relaxed hero with 200 points, but nooooo... It's imperative for MAX to trashtalk. So... stuff like this happens. You lose a hero with 650 points :$

Chronos or naia same ppl same skills . Because they moved from chronos to naia doesn’t mean they became better players . 

On 9/1/2018 at 9:14 AM, dUdot said:

Sigel Phoenix Knght - 3VN7z1Q.png Dimedrol

Sigel Hell Knight - 3VN7z1Q.png Przeklinak

Sigel Eva's Templar - 3VN7z1Q.png AllArroundMe

Sigel Shillien Templar - 3VN7BSx.png IRagnarok

Tyrr Duelist - 3VN7z1Q.png HooL1GaN

Tyrr Dreadnought - 3VN7z1Q.png BobOrc

Tyrr Titan - 3VN7z1Q.png Xtec

Tyrr Grand Khavatari - 3VN7BSx.png Frasato

Tyrr Maestro - Pazienza

Tyrr Doombringer - 3VN7z1Q.png Ozzy

Othell Adventurer - 3VN7z1Q.png Ghoul

Othell Wind Rider - 3VN7z1Q.png EpicSoul

Othell Ghost Hunter - 3VN7Brf.png Grandpa

Othell Fortune Seeker - 3VN7BSx.png LordSpoyl

Tul Sagittarius - Maxximilian

Yul Moonlight Sentinel - 3VN7z1Q.png Legolita

Yul Ghost Sentinel - 3VN7z1Q.png f2pr

Yul Trickster - 3VN7z1Q.png eXEQ7er

Feoh Archmage - 3VN7BSx.png lPeppinio

Feoh Soultaker - HTCcz

Feoh Mystic Muse - 3VN7z1Q.png Semilanseata

Feoh Storm Screamer - 3VN7z1Q.png Graf

Feoh Soul Hound - 3VN7BSx.png xXBaraXx

Iss Hierophant - 3VN7z1Q.png Thruee

Iss Sword Muse - 3VN7z1Q.png Shamiel

Iss Spectral Dancer - 3VN7z1Q.png Sindela

Iss Dominator - 3VN7z1Q.png dUdot

Iss Doomcryer - 3VN7BSx.png Oblivion

Wynn Arcana Lord - 3VN7BSx.png iForever

Wynn Elemental Master - 3VN7Brf.png Grumpy

Wynn Spectral Master - 3VN7BSx.png iiDeatHLovE

Aeore Cardinal - 3VN7z1Q.png Franzella

Aeore Eva's Saint - 3VN7z1Q.png 6yyyy

Aeore Shillien Saint - 3VN7BSx.png Alyssa169

Eviscerator - 3VN7zZ2.png OverDPS

Sayha's Seer - 3VN7z1Q.png Zinilwa

3VN7z1Q.png DragonHunters - 21

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 9

3VN7Brf.png Legends - 2

3VN7zZ2.png GenericCrew - 1

Randoms - 3

At this point dh are so strong that they can face nova + max . Having over 2x the hero’s of opponent clan shows the domination . 

On 9/3/2018 at 12:53 PM, Nymphadorae said:

When you would have the balls to talk with your name i would answer to you. As i have said in the past i dont talk with randoms and boxes.

jaja it was not best siege :) btw about crp on siege, max did +450 both sieges before this one, not speak about that. and i want to se franzella "DH"new mighty healer :D sashascarlet why u not use ingame on main char here , better than be that random i mean ;)

41 minutes ago, wet said:

jaja it was not best siege :) btw about crp on siege, max did +450 both sieges before this one, not speak about that. and i want to se franzella "DH"new mighty healer :D sashascarlet why u not use ingame on main char here , better than be that random i mean ;)

This was my old name in the L2 forums. Not gonna change it just because he's not updated on the Naia chars/alts -_- he can pm Nympha anytime if he wants to rage in game :D EDIT: and yeah, I mean pm, since he has the same & shouts as this random exalted box :$

2 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

When you would have the balls to talk with your name i would answer to you. As i have said in the past i dont talk with randoms and boxes.

You confirmed everything I said with one lousy sentence. Gratz ^_^

43 minutes ago, wet said:

btw about crp on siege, max did +450 both sieges before this one ;)

speaking about crp on sieges.... You can win pvp or lose pvp, you can win raid/siege or you can lose... Now with that "score" you can win pvp/raid, but "lose" by crp...

I miss good old times when there was no blue/red messages, no "scores"

9 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

seems some1 dont have more arguments and just turn in rage :D

8 hours ago, wet said:

jaja it was not best siege :) btw about crp on siege, max did +450 both sieges before this one, not speak about that.

and ? u forgot  before that 2 siegues u are talking about, DH farm more than 750 crp in 1 siegue ? so if u want talk about crp, make the numbers and u will see atm which clan make more crp :) 

http://prntscr.com/kqp3pz 

4 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

This was my old name in the L2 forums. Not gonna change it just because he's not updated on the Naia chars/alts -_- he can pm Nympha anytime if he wants to rage in game :D EDIT: and yeah, I mean pm, since he has the same & shouts as this random exalted box :$

You confirmed everything I said with one lousy sentence. Gratz ^_^

Who are you ? OMG got it. As i said before i am not talking with randoms sorry. 

4 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Who are you ? OMG got it. As i said before i am not talking with randoms sorry. 

maybe is a person that no need have x5 jewles lv6 + 1 lv5 with a set +14 to take a hero

But yes, there are some ppl in this game with all this gear who still fail take a hero :DDDDDD

Did Prince learn about single target purge yet? Back at chronos in oly this guy would stand there fully debuffed and not purge himself, you can buy gear but cant buy the knowledge and skill to be a legit OG player. Feed or no feed with his gear he should never lose a match, lv 6 garnet lv6 tanz and 2 topaz.... jesus christ save these handless freaks

Archived