Augment stone box

puttinutt

I could be wrong but there were 2 events running at the same time, one where u got some boxes that could be used for crafting 24 hour vitality lock. if u instead opened those boxes it was possible to get circlet and brooosh stones. i think u might have mixed those up.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 11:40 AM, Helv said:

No idea how many I opened, definitely under 1k, but I got a few circlet aug stones and brooch ones - though it was at the beginning then the boxes were introduced, recently, none.

hmm.. are you sure you not referring to the "Event boxes" came at the same time as they changed PI to Jamoa... from those i also got Circlet+Brooch

On 1/19/2023 at 4:51 PM, puttinutt said:

I could be wrong but there were 2 events running at the same time, one where u got some boxes that could be used for crafting 24 hour vitality lock. if u instead opened those boxes it was possible to get circlet and brooosh stones. i think u might have mixed those up.

oops.. you already mentioned this :D

10 hours ago, NejJim said:

hmm.. are you sure you not referring to the "Event boxes" came at the same time as they changed PI to Jamoa... from those i also got Circlet+Brooch

Aww, you might be right, sorry for the confusion!