Get Back or Not?

Apollo11

I want to be more active player again and need first of all to buy Armor, Weapon and jewels and necessary accessories.
I am not talking to be a Hero.
Just to enjoy the game so I am looking for the lowest average gear.
I see the prices of the inside gamers’ sellers and Auction House as follow:
Weapon +12 74 bil
Helmet +6 w/o upgrade 5 bil
top armor +6 w/o upgrade 20 bil
leggings +6 w/o upgrade 29 bil
shoes +6 w/o upgrade 8 bil
gloves +6 w/o upgrade 8 bil
cloak +7 80 bil
circlet radiant 90 bil
dragon shirt 48 bil
sigil +4 5 bil
2 Angels earring +6 16 bil
2 rings Angels +6 34 bil
necklace 5 bil
brooch greater 40 bil
low emerald 5 25 bil
low rubby lvl 5 50 bil
low opal lvl 5 59 bil
low diamond lvl 5 85 bil
greater pearl lvl1 10 bil
bracelet seed 3 49 bil
T O T A L   7 4 0  billion adena
This is the lowest prices but with a such not upgraded gear we cannot stand and fight against the Mobs as well as in  every Maintenance  they get more and more defense and stronger attack. In that price also is not included other stff.
When I realized the final account  I stopped counting!
Further of this you are hardly accepted with this gear in parties or helpful clans. That means no XP no Leveling
A good gear to play, in dignity, costs between 1.9 – 8.8 trillion adena.
With current game chances, a player can hardly save 350 billion even he buy monthly boost packages and the same time to use NCsoft shop.
Instances that drop good money cannot be played by people with this gear.
Game do not give you anymore drops or something more to help on better gear.
So you need approximately  2 years to obtain 740 bil by paying and playing for 24/7 the instances and other current chances. This is not an enjoy.
My suggestion is to encourage people with more chances and free offers, or my “prophecy” is that Server will disappointed even people with “big” wallet as the game will keep going soon between them.

Ty brothers for the info. They are all helpful.

I send my topic to Support and they advised me to post my issue here!

They sent my here because nobody from NCsoft answers here!

Just me and all of you my friends!

I was a player since 2005 and left real activity on 2012 because the game was getting worst.

I coudn;t imagine that on year 2023 L2 has been more worst . After all these my Impression is that their economic policy and strategy do not want to keep all this people that trust NC for years . They want just more and more profits so they keep in the game only the "big" wallets. They let the most of people just to complaining here and there just only with the nostalgy of prelude 🙂 and all the others of Goodages2 (!).

Yes the result  will be a game with a few people but profitable (That's enough for a company)

Remains one more. GM answered me that real money to buy adena still not allowed with serious penalty.

I TOTALLY AGREE

But someone has to explain me.

Game its such expensive and people obtains trillions adena. Where they get them from?

-Game has not such chances

-logging in the game I got spamming from Adena traders!

-Who is this people? All we have suspicions that we cant approve but they are there! In the game! Without any filter on the game.

-Why GM or other responsible people do not interfere if they really want  a game without real money?

Bros I know your answers. I just need an OFFICIAL answer

Some stacked top ppl get 100b/week just from TOI farm. And if they switch the gear btw chars they can make 50b+ on a alt char also.

Adena comes in. Just to get to this point you will need to spend a lot. And by a lot i mean A LOT.

Game is still fun, pvp is sadly kinda dead because the gear gap is too big.

The top dogs are only a few ppl where mass pvp nowadays is max a 14 vs 14 at siege. The low lvls ones and mid tier ppl also barely pvp because the loosing side QQ's to some big guy and he can wipe a full clan/ally.

Funny thing is that the big ppl complain about no pvp fun and action, but as soon as they loose a fight buy more stuff and/or try anything to shut new possible enemies down so they dont have competition and risk to loose something.

I miss the old times when there been agreements about few castles being for lower clans to fight without any interaction of the top 1%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apollo11 said:

Ty brothers for the info. They are all helpful.

I send my topic to Support and they advised me to post my issue here!

They sent my here because nobody from NCsoft answers here!

Just me and all of you my friends!

I was a player since 2005 and left real activity on 2012 because the game was getting worst.

I coudn;t imagine that on year 2023 L2 has been more worst . After all these my Impression is that their economic policy and strategy do not want to keep all this people that trust NC for years . They want just more and more profits so they keep in the game only the "big" wallets. They let the most of people just to complaining here and there just only with the nostalgy of prelude 🙂 and all the others of Goodages2 (!).

Yes the result  will be a game with a few people but profitable (That's enough for a company)

Remains one more. GM answered me that real money to buy adena still not allowed with serious penalty.

I TOTALLY AGREE

But someone has to explain me.

Game its such expensive and people obtains trillions adena. Where they get them from?

-Game has not such chances

-logging in the game I got spamming from Adena traders!

-Who is this people? All we have suspicions that we cant approve but they are there! In the game! Without any filter on the game.

-Why GM or other responsible people do not interfere if they really want  a game without real money?

Bros I know your answers. I just need an OFFICIAL answer

seems u are returning and want to farm like the old players who never quit and played all these years... it doesnt work that way. ..

reminder also that this is a business and theyre goal is PROFIT. they dont just create games to make you happy!

my suggestion: go back to illegal servers. there u can farm in few hrs lol.

33 minutes ago, bentorero said:

seems u are returning and want to farm like the old players who never quit and played all these years... it doesnt work that way. ..

reminder also that this is a business and theyre goal is PROFIT. they dont just create games to make you happy!

my suggestion: go back to illegal servers. there u can farm in few hrs lol.

that's not what he is saying and you are being dishonest.  As 1 of those players that barely quit, all the crap we farmed and did from beta is gone, it's not helping us farm anything.   We aren't getting rich off the old top +5dex/+5cha dyes we paid out our butts to make.   All the top items players are using, they opened their wallets the day the item came out, not farmed, get real.  My toon is 14 years old, and somehow new classes are already 121, that's not from playing.  Being able to actually play the game and enjoy it at even the slightest level has a beginning price tag of probably 3k.  Even farming ToI on alts isn't as easyas ya say as everything is augmented now, so those alt toons farming toi are worth more then the average real toon!  Game is totaly broken, no new players will come and old players will not return and need to drop 10k to get back to where they left off.  For a boring game, with 0 support.  Thats what I read.

Degus 

my char is 11 years old. i never quit and seldom buy in sales. i made several chars to farm small adena as well. im able to kill in TOI but not as well as those spenders. still i can make adena and over time i can buy gear to improve. slow but improving. problem is: returnees wanna compete with the big boys ASAP with virtually zero spending (time/$)! 

and they come in forum like the community owe them something.  🙄

you can spend $100-$200/month and progress. You can spend less and progress slower, more and progress faster. If you want to start today and be endgame in a month, you can't do it. If you want to be endgame in a year, yeah you probably need $20-$30,000. But generally looking for decent event opportunities and spending during those is the better strategy to just blindly buying loot boxes. Myself and most people I know spent and made huge progress in the 2022 Slayer event. Problem with this game is it took over a year where there was no event to make significant progress in, just loot boxes.

They have decent $50 packs for newbies, but for some reason I can't really understand they only sell them when new updates go live. @Hermesput these on the store permanently, it's not like people only start playing during updates, the attempt at FOMO to boost sales is silly. Also repeat random newbie events, last year's heavenly enchant event for example helped lowbies, as did the lottery.

Add another $50 for blessed exalted enchants, and you're basically good to go to 110. From there yes, you have to spend some, grind some. At 112 you should be able to do IOS solo, that helps a lot. That's when you start needing prestige. You grind, you upgrade, that's how this game works.

I can do 150 bil/week (1 dk + 2 archers sharing gear) from TOI, there's people that do a lot more. If I had the time, I could probably do another 40-50 bill/week doing 3 hours of IOS a day/ 3 chars. But that has taken time, you can't turn up with an abandoned 99 level from 10 years ago and expect to do the same in a week.

Before you start looking what gear you need, ask yourself a couple of things and give us some more info.

First of all, what class are you?

then 
1) Do you want to play l2 again? cuz L2 is a marathon, not a sprint
2) Can you fund your toon with at least 50$-100$ per month?
3) Most of that, you do not even need when you start... I mean you could but you shouldn't, the priority in gear has changed.

17 hours ago, Apollo11 said:
I want to be more active player again and need first of all to buy Armor, Weapon and jewels and necessary accessories.
I am not talking to be a Hero.
Just to enjoy the game so I am looking for the lowest average gear.
I see the prices of the inside gamers’ sellers and Auction House as follow:
Weapon +12 74 bil
Helmet +6 w/o upgrade 5 bil
top armor +6 w/o upgrade 20 bil
leggings +6 w/o upgrade 29 bil
shoes +6 w/o upgrade 8 bil
gloves +6 w/o upgrade 8 bil
cloak +7 80 bil
circlet radiant 90 bil
dragon shirt 48 bil
sigil +4 5 bil
2 Angels earring +6 16 bil
2 rings Angels +6 34 bil
necklace 5 bil
brooch greater 40 bil
low emerald 5 25 bil
low rubby lvl 5 50 bil
low opal lvl 5 59 bil
low diamond lvl 5 85 bil
greater pearl lvl1 10 bil
bracelet seed 3 49 bil
This is the lowest prices but with a such not upgraded gear we cannot stand and fight against the Mobs as well as in  every Maintenance  they get more and more defense and stronger attack. In that price also is not included other stff.
When I realized the final account  I stopped counting!
Further of this you are hardly accepted with this gear in parties or helpful clans. That means no XP no Leveling
A good gear to play, in dignity, costs between 1.9 – 8.8 trillion adena.
With current game chances, a player can hardly save 350 billion even he buy monthly boost packages and the same time to use NCsoft shop.
Instances that drop good money cannot be played by people with this gear.
Game do not give you anymore drops or something more to help on better gear.
So you need approximately  2 years to obtain 740 bil by paying and playing for 24/7 the instances and other current chances. This is not an enjoy.
My suggestion is to encourage people with more chances and free offers, or my “prophecy” is that Server will disappointed even people with “big” wallet as the game will keep going soon between them.

3 hours ago, bentorero said:

my char is 11 years old. i never quit and seldom buy in sales. i made several chars to farm small adena as well. im able to kill in TOI but not as well as those spenders. still i can make adena and over time i can buy gear to improve. slow but improving. problem is: returnees wanna compete with the big boys ASAP with virtually zero spending (time/$)! 

Something smells here. 

If you try to support NC on my issues and you mean to buy 2 PCs and spend my time 24/7 to get money i'm out.

I have news for you: "Normal people have a real life out there!"

And I  do not want to compete big boys.

Next time please read better my issue to understand how I want to enjoy the game.

And btw you no refer to Adena traders

4 hours ago, bentorero said:

and they come in forum like the community owe them something.

That's all you understand on these serious issues?😅

Man where you live? in other World? The 95% of the players around you, talking about these issues.

Additionally read again my post. I accept that NC its a Company that targets profits.

But not by passing to  the other bank of the river !

I'm against to your opinion  that the company makes games for profit and not to make people happy. Are you really serious?

The games worldwide made what for?🤣

My opinion is in the middle. Profit for the company and happy people.

So reconsider your opinion or you belong to weird minority 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apollo11 said:

Something smells here. 

If you try to support NC on my issues and you mean to buy 2 PCs and spend my time 24/7 to get money i'm out.

I have news for you: "Normal people have a real life out there!"

And I  do not want to compete big boys.

Next time please read better my issue to understand how I want to enjoy the game.

And btw you no refer to Adena traders

fun fact, an office PC with i5 (4th Gen or above)/ 8GB ram and 128gb SSD can run 3 clients of L2 and it costs around 100$

2 hours ago, Apollo11 said:

That's all you understand on these serious issues?😅

Man where you live? in other World? The 95% of the players around you, talking about these issues.

Additionally read again my post. I accept that NC its a Company that targets profits.

But not by passing to  the other bank of the river !

I'm against to your opinion  that the company makes games for profit and not to make people happy. Are you really serious?

The games worldwide made what for?🤣

My opinion is in the middle. Profit for the company and happy people.

So reconsider your opinion or you belong to weird minority 

what class are you?

You can play this game for free. Dont need to spend all that adena.. :|      

There is many good players f2p,  like andouille..

I still play with exalted items and free items and still enjoy the game on top clan!             

Avoid any expansive event, try to make some profit on good event and play the market, make mentee, that's all! 

Ofc, u are free to spend 200k+ eur for be strong, but prepare to die in pvp anyway :) 

There is nothing like l2

l2willneverdie!

Note: but yes...we need some active admin and gm!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, iLunas said:

You can play this game for free. Dont need to spend all that adena.. :|      

There is many good players f2p,  like andouille..

I still play with exalted items and free items and still enjoy the game on top clan!             

Avoid any expansive event, try to make some profit on good event and play the market, make mentee, that's all! 

Ofc, u are free to spend 200k+ eur for be strong, but prepare to die in pvp anyway :) 

There is nothing like l2

l2willneverdie!

Note: but yes...we need some active admin and gm!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...Get real ffs. Andouille is NOT f2p for starters. And if you're still in exalted  gear you won't get much farther than 110.

the way he started the description, shows he is not realy aware of how the game works.

a) he mentioned things that are not so important, weapon/armor/jewels, this is not C5 anymore, +6 armor is so 2010. 
b) he does not even know about how the items work, 2x angels rings? and 2 earrings?, same type jewels, only 1 takes effect.
c) ha has missed so much content, that he is not aware that he can get a pretty good deal with just +10 blessed exalted pack for $50.

Additionally, he did not mention his class, which makes it impossible to even assist him with the list he built, half of that stuff, he does not even need. He is calculating stuff based on the "old" system, patk vs pdef, not taking into account element, the resistances you need etc or the ninja update where they boosted the elements on the mobs.

The gear that you describe is not somehting that can fit any class right now, you have a mix of defensive and offensive gear most items are not needed. 

People no longer use Diamond or G pearl, even if you are a tank, you might use G Diamond, but you will use Tanzanite instead of pearl. I cant remember of the top of my head how much pdef Diamond is, but its somenthing along the line of 1987 pdef and the greater add another 10%, instead of using Diamond, get 2x Tersis lv5 for 4 bil each which amounts to 2400pdef. The thing is that back in 2021 when I came back, I did have the same way of thinking, remembering what the game was back in 2015 when I was still playing. 

That is for 1 item alone... Im seriously considering starting a youtube channel so returning players know what they are up to.... 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 9:20 PM, Apollo11 said:
I....

It's VERY VERY far from "middle gear", man. Looks like you haven't played in a long time.

You need items for about 20 - 25 times more adena, to be able to play and pass the dailies and time zones..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OshMy said:

Nowadays, no one level a new account.

Just do like what other players do. Buy a lvl 110 toon and start from there.

Save you many months or years to redo a new toon to Lvl 110.

if you have the cash or gear to get your 110 toon running,   it may not even take weeks to hit 110 lol