Ruined Red Libra and the New Patch with lack of Rune Stones and Greater Rune stones

MrE

Red Libra is hands down the BEST even you have. It allows players to switch around, try new classes, change gear to suit the new classes and it's literally the ONLY thing I look forward to in this game. 

With the pevious update, the amount of rune stones required for skills is insane, 16, 32 and 64 rune stones? seriously? And now not one but 2 greater rune stones for the new skills? 

You all realize that none of these actually drop in game (you SAY they do, but they don't)... which with an event like this, totally starves the server and ruins the entire event and point of Red Libra. 

Your Pay 2 Win boxes have yet to drop ANY Greater rune stones, and that is after hundreds of thousands of boxes have been opened. 

Put in and increase the drop rate of rune stones both regular and Greater. This should be an item that ANYONE can go and farm.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Both types of runes drop in-game, do you want me to show you the 500 I have in WH?!?

Greater also drop, not that often, but often enough.

Play the game. Earn the stuff you need.

I've been playing this game since C1, don't come in here with your troll comments and think you're baller. Your "500" Rune stones that you have supposedly "farmed" don't help the server try new classes during red libra, which was the point of the post. And yes, I doubt highly that you have got 500 Rune stones to drop since the update. Regarding Greater Rune stones, ZERO have dropped since the update and ZERO have come from the boxes in the event. 

When a skill costs 64 rune stones, that means previous skills have cost 32, 16, 8, and 4 at a minimum. That.. Genius... is 156 Stones for ONE skill... your "500" rune stones you've been hoarding for 3 years, barely are enough to learn all the skills for a 120 Dreadnaught. Again, less trolling and being an A55 and more reading of the actual post and you would understand the point, Red libra is made to be able to switch and try classes. You can't truly try a class and enjoy it when the server is starved of Rune Stones. 

I've been playing the game for 20+ years.. you can NO LONGER simply earn the stuff you need. So take your troll comments and keep them to yourself if they aren't constructive. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MrE said:

I've been playing this game since C1, don't come in here with your troll comments and think you're baller. Your "500" Rune stones that you have supposedly "farmed" don't help the server try new classes during red libra, which was the point of the post. And yes, I doubt highly that you have got 500 Rune stones to drop since the update. Regarding Greater Rune stones, ZERO have dropped since the update and ZERO have come from the boxes in the event. 

When a skill costs 64 rune stones, that means previous skills have cost 32, 16, 8, and 4 at a minimum. That.. Genius... is 156 Stones for ONE skill... your "500" rune stones you've been hoarding for 3 years, barely are enough to learn all the skills for a 120 Dreadnaught. Again, less trolling and being an A55 and more reading of the actual post and you would understand the point, Red libra is made to be able to switch and try classes. You can't truly try a class and enjoy it when the server is starved of Rune Stones. 

I've been playing the game for 20+ years.. you can NO LONGER simply earn the stuff you need. So take your troll comments and keep them to yourself if they aren't constructive. 

Too much lame statements, just ..... amazing. I'm one of many have loads of these normal runes. The thing that you don't is a whole other topic.

Also how did you come to the conclusion that nobody got Greater rune from ToI? Again, amazing logic there.

Mate consider actually putting up arguments that are meaningful, you're just throwing random bits and pieces around.

Would like to agree with @MrE 

TOI drops decreased a lot,  so far this week i did 325 minutes and got nothing ,

Also kind of lame that they have removed acquisition rates in user interface on game boxes when you ctrl click box.. would be ace to see % rates on everything

example:

example.jpg

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Both types of runes drop in-game, do you want me to show you the 500 I have in WH?!?

Greater also drop, not that often, but often enough.

Play the game. Earn the stuff you need.

Where do the rune stones drop from mobs...and what level do you need to be to hunt there? And can you do it in exalted armor? Help us lowbies out!

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Too much lame statements, just ..... amazing. I'm one of many have loads of these normal runes. The thing that you don't is a whole other topic.

Also how did you come to the conclusion that nobody got Greater rune from ToI? Again, amazing logic there.

Mate consider actually putting up arguments that are meaningful, you're just throwing random bits and pieces around.

The only lame statements come from you. My logic is based on asking just about anyone that has done TOI or DT time since the update.. and NO ONE has got a GS. I have had plenty of normal Rune stones, again.. as you ALWAYS do you miss the point. The point isn't whether or not a rune stone has the possibility of dropping (or if you have some), the point was.. as I will say now a third time for your dense comprehensive state, THE LACK OF RUNE STONES AND GREATER RUNE STONES IN THE GAME, RUIN THE ENTIRE POINT OF RED LIBRA. 

Red Libra is meant as a way to ry new classes, change if you want, stay if you don't. You can't TRY new classes if EACH class requires 300 Rune stones and 5 Greater Rune stones to learn skills each and every time. They sell SP scrolls for this very reason during Red Libra, however the server is starved for Greater rune stones to even try the new skills for classes to see if you would like to play the class. 

Any other comment from you that doesn't acknowledge this is moot and not worth responding to as if you haven't got it the third time, you won't ever get it turbo. 3k replies and 2999 are all lame trolls that just sh&t on everyone constantly. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sandman said:

Where do the rune stones drop from mobs...and what level do you need to be to hunt there? And can you do it in exalted armor? Help us lowbies out!

If you're in exalted, your options are limited to the clan quests and buying them.

They drop in ToI and the clan instances.I usually make something like 16-30 per week. You do need a decent gear for that of course, but this doesn't change the fact that they do drop.

7 hours ago, MrE said:

The only lame statements come from you. My logic is based on asking just about anyone that has done TOI or DT time since the update.. and NO ONE has got a GS. I have had plenty of normal Rune stones, again.. as you ALWAYS do you miss the point. The point isn't whether or not a rune stone has the possibility of dropping (or if you have some), the point was.. as I will say now a third time for your dense comprehensive state, THE LACK OF RUNE STONES AND GREATER RUNE STONES IN THE GAME, RUIN THE ENTIRE POINT OF RED LIBRA. 

Red Libra is meant as a way to ry new classes, change if you want, stay if you don't. You can't TRY new classes if EACH class requires 300 Rune stones and 5 Greater Rune stones to learn skills each and every time. They sell SP scrolls for this very reason during Red Libra, however the server is starved for Greater rune stones to even try the new skills for classes to see if you would like to play the class. 

Any other comment from you that doesn't acknowledge this is moot and not worth responding to as if you haven't got it the third time, you won't ever get it turbo. 3k replies and 2999 are all lame trolls that just sh&t on everyone constantly. 

Your idea is that you want to try different classes etc, when Red Libra is available. You also want to lean ALL the skills for each class that you change to...... okay. The problem here is yours, you have to bare the costs, if you decide to do that. It's not very hard to understand.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MrE said:

Red Libra is hands down the BEST even you have. It allows players to switch around, try new classes, change gear to suit the new classes and it's literally the ONLY thing I look forward to in this game. 

With the pevious update, the amount of rune stones required for skills is insane, 16, 32 and 64 rune stones? seriously? And now not one but 2 greater rune stones for the new skills? 

You all realize that none of these actually drop in game (you SAY they do, but they don't)... which with an event like this, totally starves the server and ruins the entire event and point of Red Libra. 

Your Pay 2 Win boxes have yet to drop ANY Greater rune stones, and that is after hundreds of thousands of boxes have been opened. 

Put in and increase the drop rate of rune stones both regular and Greater. This should be an item that ANYONE can go and farm.  

oh shut up.... 2 posts withing 2 days about the same thing.

did you play when they first introduced lv80 skills? like Cyclone, Gahena, Seal of Blockade etc? You cannot fathom the amount of farming we did to get those skills. It was in Dino island and then only people that could farm were mages for proper AOE, cuz back then the buffs were not universal and could only do fighter or mage party for AOE...

Oh yeah..that was by hand, there was no autohunt or rosebuff... 

You had to be level 80 which 79-80 was more XP per level than 80-81 and so on... play the game sit back and enjoy it for a sec. We are only 5 days into the new update...

P.S I think it took us 6-8 months to get the new books because it dropped ALL the books for ALL the classes, now its 1 "book "for ALL the classes...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sandman said:

wait what? you want to be able to farm these items in "exalted" armor? so you want to be able to farm in the same area or the same drops with peopel that are 117? This is not how the game works, most people that are able to farm have been playing for years, have put a lot of effort and money into the game and you want same results?

Rune stones drop with a low chance in ToI and Dethrone, the kind of places that being naked and having exalted armor is the exact same thing.

41 minutes ago, mixa said:

And so we're backing up our claims, here's my current rune count.ALL farmed from ToI and clan instances.You can cry here ----> \_____/

asad.jpg

this man right here has roughly 150bil worth of Rune stones... that he can farm.. on his own.

7 minutes ago, Connex said:

this man right here has roughly 150bil worth of Rune stones... that he can farm.. on his own.

Maybe he farmed them while they were easy to get via Dim rift quest?

I remember trains of bot wynns running around and doing that 100-day quest about a few months before the update which changed the availability of those stones. If only I had known they would become so rare, I would have stacked on the ones I had too.

Note,  hoarders usually lose since most items devalue over time or get deleted without any warning, so usually it's better to make use of them while you got them. Unless you have some good tips from Korea or devs.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ShilienFrost said:

Farmed with hero coins for sure those rune stones, farmer indeed. There is a lack of rune stones and greater rune stones even if trolls are trying to argue otherwise, period.

You must be quite new here mate. I'm totally f2p.

36 minutes ago, Helv said:

Maybe he farmed them while they were easy to get via Dim rift quest?

I remember trains of bot wynns running around and doing that 100-day quest about a few months before the update which changed the availability of those stones. If only I had known they would become so rare, I would have stacked on the ones I had too.

Note,  hoarders usually lose since most items devalue over time or get deleted without any warning, so usually it's better to make use of them while you got them. Unless you have some good tips from Korea or devs.

Those weren't tradable....

1 hour ago, Connex said:

Again, 470 stones, farmed over the course of 6 mo or a year or whatever, DOES NOT HELP PEOPLE ON THE SERVER TO BE ABLE TO TRY CLASSES FOR RED LIBRA. Not to mention, as I said... 471 stones, enables you to learn all the skills for approx one or two classes?... so save up for 6 mo in anticipation of trying one class during a 3 week event meant to allow people to try new classes.  Where is the screenshot of your 470 greater rune stones? Stone cold brilliant you both are.  And what about 70% of the server that cant farm 471 stones because the refuse to pay to win? Screw them too right? 

Both your attitudes are exactly what's wrong with this game.  Oh look at us, were so "hard core" rarw.... you want to be able to actually have fun in the game and try new classes and skills once every 6 mo? NO WE'RE HARD CORE.... suffer... the only way to play the game is how WE play the game... yeah! We don't think people should be able to try new classes, NO you must only play it the way we play it and only believe what we believe.... How about you both shuddup and play it how you like and stop trying to tell everyone what is the right way and the wrong way? 

Players like you, with your  attitude are why NC Soft West keeps doing what they are doing.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Connex said:

oh shut up.... 2 posts withing 2 days about the same thing.

did you play when they first introduced lv80 skills? like Cyclone, Gahena, Seal of Blockade etc? You cannot fathom the amount of farming we did to get those skills. It was in Dino island and then only people that could farm were mages for proper AOE, cuz back then the buffs were not universal and could only do fighter or mage party for AOE...

Oh yeah..that was by hand, there was no autohunt or rosebuff... 

You had to be level 80 which 79-80 was more XP per level than 80-81 and so on... play the game sit back and enjoy it for a sec. We are only 5 days into the new update...

P.S I think it took us 6-8 months to get the new books because it dropped ALL the books for ALL the classes, now its 1 "book "for ALL the classes...

The point  of all tis  is `We are not in the past no more and the game  has change to much, now  we can see between the lines what ncst wans and is  a direct insult to all players.`  Tis is not the same game and cant  be both old hardcore  WITH THE MEANS IN - GAME TO BE BEETER  ( THAT  DONT EXIST  NOW)  and  now PAY AND GET NOTHING JUST GAMBLE.  U and Mixa maybe u are those players that   get rich with  items  out  of ppl who quit  the game and let all the items and stuff to a clan member, so maybe remember where u stand with u  F2p.

Its wrong give ppl the possibility to buy GRS from l2 Shoop. Coz the don't drop !

1 hour ago, MrE said:

Again, 470 stones, farmed over the course of 6 mo or a year or whatever, DOES NOT HELP PEOPLE ON THE SERVER TO BE ABLE TO TRY CLASSES FOR RED LIBRA. Not to mention, as I said... 471 stones, enables you to learn all the skills for approx one or two classes?... so save up for 6 mo in anticipation of trying one class during a 3 week event meant to allow people to try new classes.  Where is the screenshot of your 470 greater rune stones? Stone cold brilliant you both are.  And what about 70% of the server that cant farm 471 stones because the refuse to pay to win? Screw them too right? 

Both your attitudes are exactly what's wrong with this game.  Oh look at us, were so "hard core" rarw.... you want to be able to actually have fun in the game and try new classes and skills once every 6 mo? NO WE'RE HARD CORE.... suffer... the only way to play the game is how WE play the game... yeah! We don't think people should be able to try new classes, NO you must only play it the way we play it and only believe what we believe.... How about you both shuddup and play it how you like and stop trying to tell everyone what is the right way and the wrong way? 

Players like you, with your  attitude are why NC Soft West keeps doing what they are doing.  

buddy... it is literally so simple..

Time vs Money... you either spend a few bucks to speed up the process or you end up like you crying about everything you cannot get...

We are not telling anyone how to play, you are free to play your way, the problem is that your way is not that effective, if you cannot understand how the game works then thats on you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Connex said:

this is from a priv server... lol... lineage2scarlet.com

yeah, hard to find vid from Naia, it's not like we have a DB which archives that kind of info, but I remember it was like that and I remember those trains of bots farming rift x_O

I know it's hard to imagine we could get such items as part of quest that anyone could do, but that's how it was.

Rune > clan raids
Goldberg
Mary Reed
Tauti
These 3 will probably net you ~20 average rune stones per week
TOI is probably ~5 if you have drop runes active

This of course requires you to be a solo player, or someone who has solo access to a high level clan.

For free/lowered gear characters, you got all of the old instances to farm rune stones:
Tavern, Istina (both normal and epic), Ekimus, Balok.