Ruined Red Libra and the New Patch with lack of Rune Stones and Greater Rune stones

MrE

On 3/20/2023 at 12:36 AM, MrE said:

I've been playing this game since C1, don't come in here with your troll comments and think you're baller. Your "500" Rune stones that you have supposedly "farmed" don't help the server try new classes during red libra, which was the point of the post. And yes, I doubt highly that you have got 500 Rune stones to drop since the update. Regarding Greater Rune stones, ZERO have dropped since the update and ZERO have come from the boxes in the event. 

When a skill costs 64 rune stones, that means previous skills have cost 32, 16, 8, and 4 at a minimum. That.. Genius... is 156 Stones for ONE skill... your "500" rune stones you've been hoarding for 3 years, barely are enough to learn all the skills for a 120 Dreadnaught. Again, less trolling and being an A55 and more reading of the actual post and you would understand the point, Red libra is made to be able to switch and try classes. You can't truly try a class and enjoy it when the server is starved of Rune Stones. 

I've been playing the game for 20+ years.. you can NO LONGER simply earn the stuff you need. So take your troll comments and keep them to yourself if they aren't constructive. 

if you are playing for 20 years and are not on the top 50-100 of the server which are able to farm 50b in ToI, 15 in Atelia and 15-20 per week on IoS then you clearly have been doing something wrong.

This is not a personal attack against you cuz people take everything too perosnal, rather a wake up call that if you played for that much you kinda ought to have reached at a point that you are now self sufficient and able to purchase whatever you want.

With the above statementm I could argue that he purchased the Runestones when they were cheaper or put up a buystore for said runestones, this is also known as playing the market since Runestones/giant codexes are a necessity around Red Libra, it is only logical that this might be a goo investment, supply and demand, everyone knows that for those 2 items prices go up 2x during red libra, so there is no reason not to plan ahead and buy your runestones in times were prices are low, i.e a couple of months after red libra ends, to prepare for the next.

Part of the game is figuring out stuff, patterns in events, market prices, its all part of the game which if you pay close attention, then you will either a) always be prepared, b) have enough adena that you do not care how much it costs.

ill give you a small example, back in january there was the event that dropped the cablena? pots/ites w.e. I cant really remember, those were like 2m a piece and they dropped like candy, at the time I could farm with my main and my mentees, instead of using them for pots which would not make such difference, i sold them, around 1200 per day, at 2.5m each, that was roughly 3b a day. (then price dropped to 2.2, 2.1 and 1.7 towards the end)

Why am I tellin you this? This is what many would call, "accessing the situation" so do I use these pots to get 120% more XP or get 3b a day ( at least for me), others may have had different amounts and make an upgrade? after a certain point that 30b do not buy you anything but that is still good to have for lets say, play the market and turn the 30b into 60 or 100 in a couple of months?

5 hours ago, Connex said:

if you are playing for 20 years and are not on the top 50-100 of the server which are able to farm 50b in ToI, 15 in Atelia and 15-20 per week on IoS then you clearly have been doing something wrong.

This is not a personal attack against you cuz people take everything too perosnal, rather a wake up call that if you played for that much you kinda ought to have reached at a point that you are now self sufficient and able to purchase whatever you want.

With the above statementm I could argue that he purchased the Runestones when they were cheaper or put up a buystore for said runestones, this is also known as playing the market since Runestones/giant codexes are a necessity around Red Libra, it is only logical that this might be a goo investment, supply and demand, everyone knows that for those 2 items prices go up 2x during red libra, so there is no reason not to plan ahead and buy your runestones in times were prices are low, i.e a couple of months after red libra ends, to prepare for the next.

Part of the game is figuring out stuff, patterns in events, market prices, its all part of the game which if you pay close attention, then you will either a) always be prepared, b) have enough adena that you do not care how much it costs.

ill give you a small example, back in january there was the event that dropped the cablena? pots/ites w.e. I cant really remember, those were like 2m a piece and they dropped like candy, at the time I could farm with my main and my mentees, instead of using them for pots which would not make such difference, i sold them, around 1200 per day, at 2.5m each, that was roughly 3b a day. (then price dropped to 2.2, 2.1 and 1.7 towards the end)

Why am I tellin you this? This is what many would call, "accessing the situation" so do I use these pots to get 120% more XP or get 3b a day ( at least for me), others may have had different amounts and make an upgrade? after a certain point that 30b do not buy you anything but that is still good to have for lets say, play the market and turn the 30b into 60 or 100 in a couple of months?

Be real, you couldve dropped 10k USD 5 years ago and be considered garbage by todays standard by 1k USD toons.

You take a break in the wrong event, you miss an event cause of vacation or whatever it may be - you cant time those things.
What you said just simply isnt true

The truth is that nc the last 6 months started rising prices for GR so they can put GR in boxes and make max profit, and nc decrease toi drops , so nc said they made drops in DT for GR, but they actually decreased drop in toi and it is posibil that the drops now ar lower then before update so the op might be right, so all those comments how much runes I have in wh and how cool I am are just useless ..

Nc continues to have the same business model and the sukers fell for it, they make a nice toilets and make player pay 100× for the toilet papers and the toilet paper has success rates 👍 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Znip said:

Be real, you couldve dropped 10k USD 5 years ago and be considered garbage by todays standard by 1k USD toons.

You take a break in the wrong event, you miss an event cause of vacation or whatever it may be - you cant time those things.
What you said just simply isnt true

and the rewards you get at lvl 100 once you obtain noblesse once would cost over 1k...

yes prices change but if you keep playing and do not take large breaks 2-3 year ones, you should be able to be in a very good spot.

On 19/03/2023 at 16:48, mixa said:

Ambos os tipos de runas caem no jogo, você quer que eu mostre as 500 que tenho em WH?!?

Maior também queda, não com tanta frequência, mas com bastante frequência.

Jogue o jogo. Ganhe as coisas que você precisa.

rune stone drops quite easily and I have many
but greater rune stone has not dropped for 2 months, exactly why it is costing more than 100 billion just 1 unit
so they need to improve the drop of the greater rune stone

14 hours ago, 0steoporose said:

rune stone drops quite easily and I have many
but greater rune stone has not dropped for 2 months, exactly why it is costing more than 100 billion just 1 unit
so they need to improve the drop of the greater rune stone

Aren't these supposed to be rare?!?