Freya instance

Nawdur

42 minutes ago, SoniaTrevi said:

It is true that it is strategy...

I think we have got used to leaving the pj in automatic hunting mode and we have forgotten to play with them

It's not that you don't know how to play, I'm not saying that... it's that we've got used to not making epic instances to accumulate a lot of adena and only hunt 24/7

Also other players go with great players that alone practically end the epic boss raids and they are just afk watching

Thank you...

sorry to hijack the thread but that was my answer to the daily instances posts!

48 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Everyone is just used to old instances, damage and done.

Freya is killable, but requires actual strategy and not just damage. We have killed it.

im just asking if its normal, if it is, we will found they way with strategy AKA die and port again with strategy. Cos animation eats all your "protection" skill. didnt tried port with dm maybe works or not.

Like i said just asking if its normal, cos compared to 115 dailies ........

4 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

It is true that it is strategy...

I think we have got used to leaving the pj in automatic hunting mode and we have forgotten to play with them

It's not that you don't know how to play, I'm not saying that... it's that we've got used to not making epic instances to accumulate a lot of adena and only hunt 24/7

Also other players go with great players that alone practically end the epic boss raids and they are just afk watching

The problem is that the people that used to play the game in that way all left, and now are left only the hit that hard, and if those people are to come back the gap is to big to restart playing.

well is not only strategy... if you dont have the dmg, you can stay there forever and the mob dont die, is half and half, tested with evis not op (no royal or smtime gear), but able to solo 115 dailies as example of dmg, and didnt move the hp full boost, so even if i stay there and be the messi of L2 its not possible for me atm.

14 hours ago, Nawdur said:

well is not only strategy... if you dont have the dmg, you can stay there forever and the mob dont die, is half and half, tested with evis not op (no royal or smtime gear), but able to solo 115 dailies as example of dmg, and didnt move the hp full boost, so even if i stay there and be the messi of L2 its not possible for me atm.

Freya instance - its not for 1 person, and its really not for one person who play with evi.

cuz it is a source for adena...

The rarest an item is, the higher the value, the less people do Freya, the higher the price will be for drops.

Simple L2 mechanics, back in the day (the original) Emnity shared the secret of killin frintezza with us only cuz we were on a different server and we shared back how to kill baylor when it first got released. 

You never share the golden goose!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Magla said:

Freya instance - its not for 1 person, and its really not for one person who play with evi.

1st.  you talking about the person or the class?

2nd. france.

3rd. tried with tyr titan 118 pskill build full boost too, no move the hp, i know is not for 1 ppl, but a party is about 4 DD iss tank heal or 3 dd and one more support, if only 1 dd doesnt move the hp  1mm in his best dmg output, i cant spect move it with 3 more with same lvl and gear +-, and even less when cloak and skills goes down.
i know it can be hard, my point is to know if its just for ppl 120+ whale gear "with strategy" or wrong stats in patch and can be done with less gear and lvl 118+ but with strategy.

4th. again, im not asking your strategy, just wanna know if its have to be done with whale gear, or mistake stats on patch.

5 hours ago, Connex said:

cuz it is a source for adena...

The rarest an item is, the higher the value, the less people do Freya, the higher the price will be for drops.

Simple L2 mechanics, back in the day (the original) Emnity shared the secret of killin frintezza with us only cuz we were on a different server and we shared back how to kill baylor when it first got released. 

You never share the golden goose!

thats why youtube is there to search a video from other region freya kill and see the patterns